The Twilight Saga

I can cullenize anyone who wants it done. I can do any color you want except black white brown or grey...my program will not allow shaded colors, and honestly it doesn't turn out that well.The picture needs to be a nice size...the bigger the better. I know these pictures aren't exactly how the cullen's eyes look but I didn't intend on them looking that way. I will work on the gold to make it more of a gold than a green. Please make sure the picture is clear and not blurry, it also helps if it is a picture of your face. If I do a picture like that...it doesn't look that good. If you want your picture done...reply the picture to me and what you want done and i will usually have it done in an hour. Its first come first serve, and i will reply the picture back to you. If I see that someone has posted my picture on a website and claimed it as their own, i will close down this discussion. I will not have my work stolen. If you like this discussion, please check out my other discussion on wheather I look like Kristen Stewart and vote for me. Also, I have no claim to the pictures nor did I take them. I found the pictures and added coloring to certain parts of their faces. Thank you..here are some of my pics.

Ashley Greene-Make up, eyes, and lips done here

Robert Pattinson-Eyes

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart-Eyes, Skin, and Kristen's bloody lip

Jackson Rathebone-Eyes

Peter Facinelli-Eyes

Kellan Lutz-Eyes

Nikki Reed-Eyes, Lips and Eye Shadow

Kristen Stewart-Eyes

Megan Fox-Dress

Lady Gaga-Eyes, and Face Make up

Kristen Stewart-Eyes, Make up, Lips

Views: 681

Replies to This Discussion

i cannot view your pic please make the album public so i can view it or post the picture here

Hay can you do this one and just have fun with it.
Hope you like it

Thank you
im sorry but i cannot do black and white...and i cannot cullenize your avatar because it is computer generated. I'm sorry

Could you do this one? Like red or purple eyes and then you can do what ever with the rest
here you go.

My boyz what there pic done to so have fun with the pics

Please do this picture for me ! xD
i hope it turned out alright...the picture was kind of blury so it was hard to do but i tried to do it. if you dont like it you can post another one and i will do it.

hope they like them :]

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service