The Twilight Saga

I Love You! Even More that I Imprinted on You (Flashforward of I Hate You! But...I Imprinted on You)

10 years Later

Emerald Lea Lahote

Emerald is your typical girl. She is thirty three and has two children, Jason and Emily.

Before she had Emily, Emerald was with her parents and Jason. Her best friend Eric had abandoned her when he found out she was pregnant.

So Emerald lived, had her son and stayed with her parents, still hurting from losing her best friend.

But when Emerald goes shopping for groceries she runs into Eric and he imprints on her. Since then she has been through a lot, with how Eric treated her, how her dad handled it, and how she lives through it.

Emerald is now married to Eric, and that's when her second child came along, and all in her life is going well, that is until Embry comes along and imprints on Emily, Emerald and Eric's daughter.

Emerald has a full life, and not one day goes by where something big, be it bad or good, happens.

Emerald loves her life and wouldn't trade it for anyone.

Emerald | Thirty three | Married to Eric Five Kids | Taken By Rebekah

Eric Jake Uley

Eric is the son of San and Emily, and the biological father of Emily, step fathering Jason.

His parents raised him to think that having kids before marriage is a sin, let alone getting pregnant.

So when Emerald gets pregnant with Jason, Eric abandons her, and lets her do it alone with no help, when Jason's dad want's nothing to do with him.

He was alone, dating Macie, now a wolf, having a good life, but part of him still misses Emerald.

When he runs into Emerald, while going grocery shopping, he finds out that he will miss Emerald a whole lot more if he's away for to long. He imprinted.

So now he has his own child and is married to Emerald, seeing Jason as his own son, and has a daughter. What else could he ask, until his parents start bugging to see Emily, and not Emerald or Jason.

Eric keeps trying to tell his parents that Emerald and Jason are part of his family also, and if they want to see Emily so much, they will see Emerald and Jason also.

He know's the only reason that his parents want to see Emily so much is that she is blood, and Jason isn't.

Things aren't going his way lately, especially when Embry imprints on Emily.

Eric | Thirty Seven | Married to Emerald | Five Kids | Taken By Skylar

Jason Kyle Lahote

Jason is currently in his second year of grade twelve from a misunderstanding of his time table. So it said he was two credits short, so he is taking only one more semester of grade twelve to catch up, so he can graduate.

He has met his birth father only once since he came to his mom, demanding to get to know him. Jason, not knowing it was his father stood up for his mom since Eric was not there and it scared his father away, since his father thought it was someone who his mom was dating. Jason still does not know that that man was his birth father since his mom chose not to tell him for his safety.

He is protective of Emily and Jessica since he is the big brother, and even though his dad, Embry and Seth are there, Jason seems to think he needs to be there to protect his sisters also, so they don't get hurt.

Jason | Nineteen | None yet | One Parent | Taken By Skylar

Emily Rachel Lahote-Uley

Emily is still sweet but has the attitude of a teenage girl since she is one. She does well in all her classes except grade ten History which is what she was in. Being in grade ten, she has past all her grade nine courses and passing the ones she is in right now. But failing History. Her parents don't know her mark, and she fears telling them, fear of getting grounded.

Her and Danny, her on/off boyfriend since kindergarten are not dating at the moment, and she can tell that Embry is happy they aren't. Embry is the reason her and Danny cant work it out, since Danny has always had trust issues, he doesn't like her hanging out with Embry much. Emily still does, since Embry is her closest friend she has, and won't drop him like Danny does all the time. No one in her family agrees with her when she gets back together with Danny.

Emily | Sixteen  | |Embry's Imprint| |Two Parents | Taken By Rebekah

Paul Alex Lahote

Paul, the hothead of La Push, s proud husband, father and grandfather.

Most of the time with Jason, Paul didn't think he would get another grandchild, then Emily came.

Paul is very protective of his daughter and grandchildren, and no one will want to hurt them, since, like mentioned before, Paul is the hothead

Paul is also a loyal kind hearted guy, if he likes you.

Paul | Fifty Eight | Married To Rachel | One Kid | Taken by Skylar

Rachel Kate Black

Rachel is the wife, mother and grandmother in here, and still looking quite young.

She, in ways, can be much worse than Paul, when it comes to attitude, but that's because she cares about her family.

Paul learns many times how she can be when she's angry, and she often finds many ways to get mad. 

She's a kind woman, and reasonable, if she likes you.

Rachel | Fifty Seven | Married To Paul | One Kid | Taken by Rebekah

Embry Kyle Call

Embry has watched Emily grow, and is impressed with how not only how she has grown physically, but mentally with the typical teenage girl attitude. The attitude is mainly directed at him and Eric and Emerald.

He had just gotten trusted enough to babysit her when Eric and Emerald go out, to having to be supervised again, not even six months after. Eric's reasons, Emily is a teenage girl now and being a teenage girl comes hormones, which Embry might not be able to stop if they are aimed at him. So Eric has it where Embry needs someone in the house when he is over. He is trusted enough to pick her up from school and bring her to the mall since in society's eyes it is not legal for them to romantically date. So he is seen as her driver in public.

Embry | Fourty Two | Imprints On Emily | No Kids | Taken By Skylar

Jessica Ashley Lahote-Uley

Jessica is one of the twins-with her twin brother Jordan. She was born two minutes after Jordan, and is always bossed around by him. It doesn't work.

She is a daddy's girl and it is obvious to everyone how much she has her dad wrapped around her finger. Not that her dad minds.

Her and Jordan don't get along fully with Emily or Jason, but when they do, it's something you wanna see, since it is so rare.

Jessica | Twelve | Seth's Imprint | No Kids | Taken By Rebekah

Jordan Ashton Lahote-Uley

Jordan is one of the twins-with his twin brother Jessica.

No body has imprinted on him yet, and he doesn't care. When he gets older though, he will have the werewolf gene like his dad and grandfather did.

He is the older twin, and tries to use it against Jessica all the time by bossing her around and what not. It doesn't work, and he often gets in trouble for it. Being a twelve year old boy, that doesn't stop him.

Jordan | Twelve | None | No Kids | Taken By Skylar

Seth Ryan Clearwater

Seth is still around, protecting and caring for Jessica.

He imprinted on Jessica when she was a toddler, and now he's more like a brother friend to her. He makes sure she is okay and well protected.

He still struggles with the rules, that have applied with Embry and Emily for many years now, and he wonders when the rules will be lifted.

He does all in his power to make sure Jessica is happy, and protected. He puts Jessica before everyone else.

He doesn't visit as much, since he is still made to patrol and his sister still has to control him, telling him when he can and can't leave and what not.

His main focus is and always will be Jessica.

Seth | Twenty-Nine | Imprints on Jessica | No Kids | Taken By Skylar

Blair Mackenzie Smith

Childhood friend of the la push kids till she moved away. Move back on her own after her parents disown her for no reason. She is a good singer and cosplayer.

Blair | Eighteen | Single | No Kids | Taken By Roman Cullen

Forum:

Full Name:

Bio:

Age|Single/Imprints on/Dating|Kids|Taken By
Full Name:Anastasia June Call

Bio:She is the cousin to Embry Call. Shes lived in New York since she ran away from LaPush at 16. She is doing her last year of high school. She skipped 8th grade because she was so smart. She was in her math class when she saw Jason. She knew right away that she imprinted on him

18 /Imprints on Jason |Taken By ♥THERE IS NO ONE LIKE US♥

Views: 7765

Replies to This Discussion

k

Jason-I kissed her back

Embry-I sighed and went downstairs

Paul-I smiled back

Cassie smiled against his lips.

Emily smiles, then turned,nseeing Embry.

Jason-I held her close

Embry-I looked at her then looked down as I went downstairs

Paul-I looked at her

Cassie looked up at him, smiling.

Emily frowned. "Grandpa, whys it hurt when he just walks away, even when I'm mad at him."

Paul-"Because your his imprint and you two are "made" for each other so when he's hurt you feel the pain. You two are some-what connected to each other."

Embry-I sat down, thinking

Jason-I smiled back

Cassie smiles, looking at him.

Emily looked at him. "I'm not his, I dont want to feel what he feels, because I'm not his." She says, forgetting when she was younger, all the times she said he was hers.

Paul-"That's not what you used to think. Well I gotta go mow the lawn." I went outside and started working on the lawn

Embry-I broke when I heard her say she wasn't mine

Jason-I looked at her and kissed her again

Cassie kissed him back.

Emily frowned, going to sit in the living room.

Jason-I held her close

Embry-I didn't look at her when she came to the living room

Emily frowned, looking down.

Cassie looked up at him.

Embry-I looked at her and bit my lip

Jason-I smiled at her

Emily frowned.

Cassie smiled at him.

hmmm, im thinking, just for drama, jason needs to rebel against eric, esspecially after reading the letters from his dad and everything.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service