The Twilight Saga

I Love You! Even More that I Imprinted on You (Flashforward of I Hate You! But...I Imprinted on You)

10 years Later

Emerald Lea Lahote

Emerald is your typical girl. She is thirty three and has two children, Jason and Emily.

Before she had Emily, Emerald was with her parents and Jason. Her best friend Eric had abandoned her when he found out she was pregnant.

So Emerald lived, had her son and stayed with her parents, still hurting from losing her best friend.

But when Emerald goes shopping for groceries she runs into Eric and he imprints on her. Since then she has been through a lot, with how Eric treated her, how her dad handled it, and how she lives through it.

Emerald is now married to Eric, and that's when her second child came along, and all in her life is going well, that is until Embry comes along and imprints on Emily, Emerald and Eric's daughter.

Emerald has a full life, and not one day goes by where something big, be it bad or good, happens.

Emerald loves her life and wouldn't trade it for anyone.

Emerald | Thirty three | Married to Eric Five Kids | Taken By Rebekah

Eric Jake Uley

Eric is the son of San and Emily, and the biological father of Emily, step fathering Jason.

His parents raised him to think that having kids before marriage is a sin, let alone getting pregnant.

So when Emerald gets pregnant with Jason, Eric abandons her, and lets her do it alone with no help, when Jason's dad want's nothing to do with him.

He was alone, dating Macie, now a wolf, having a good life, but part of him still misses Emerald.

When he runs into Emerald, while going grocery shopping, he finds out that he will miss Emerald a whole lot more if he's away for to long. He imprinted.

So now he has his own child and is married to Emerald, seeing Jason as his own son, and has a daughter. What else could he ask, until his parents start bugging to see Emily, and not Emerald or Jason.

Eric keeps trying to tell his parents that Emerald and Jason are part of his family also, and if they want to see Emily so much, they will see Emerald and Jason also.

He know's the only reason that his parents want to see Emily so much is that she is blood, and Jason isn't.

Things aren't going his way lately, especially when Embry imprints on Emily.

Eric | Thirty Seven | Married to Emerald | Five Kids | Taken By Skylar

Jason Kyle Lahote

Jason is currently in his second year of grade twelve from a misunderstanding of his time table. So it said he was two credits short, so he is taking only one more semester of grade twelve to catch up, so he can graduate.

He has met his birth father only once since he came to his mom, demanding to get to know him. Jason, not knowing it was his father stood up for his mom since Eric was not there and it scared his father away, since his father thought it was someone who his mom was dating. Jason still does not know that that man was his birth father since his mom chose not to tell him for his safety.

He is protective of Emily and Jessica since he is the big brother, and even though his dad, Embry and Seth are there, Jason seems to think he needs to be there to protect his sisters also, so they don't get hurt.

Jason | Nineteen | None yet | One Parent | Taken By Skylar

Emily Rachel Lahote-Uley

Emily is still sweet but has the attitude of a teenage girl since she is one. She does well in all her classes except grade ten History which is what she was in. Being in grade ten, she has past all her grade nine courses and passing the ones she is in right now. But failing History. Her parents don't know her mark, and she fears telling them, fear of getting grounded.

Her and Danny, her on/off boyfriend since kindergarten are not dating at the moment, and she can tell that Embry is happy they aren't. Embry is the reason her and Danny cant work it out, since Danny has always had trust issues, he doesn't like her hanging out with Embry much. Emily still does, since Embry is her closest friend she has, and won't drop him like Danny does all the time. No one in her family agrees with her when she gets back together with Danny.

Emily | Sixteen  | |Embry's Imprint| |Two Parents | Taken By Rebekah

Paul Alex Lahote

Paul, the hothead of La Push, s proud husband, father and grandfather.

Most of the time with Jason, Paul didn't think he would get another grandchild, then Emily came.

Paul is very protective of his daughter and grandchildren, and no one will want to hurt them, since, like mentioned before, Paul is the hothead

Paul is also a loyal kind hearted guy, if he likes you.

Paul | Fifty Eight | Married To Rachel | One Kid | Taken by Skylar

Rachel Kate Black

Rachel is the wife, mother and grandmother in here, and still looking quite young.

She, in ways, can be much worse than Paul, when it comes to attitude, but that's because she cares about her family.

Paul learns many times how she can be when she's angry, and she often finds many ways to get mad. 

She's a kind woman, and reasonable, if she likes you.

Rachel | Fifty Seven | Married To Paul | One Kid | Taken by Rebekah

Embry Kyle Call

Embry has watched Emily grow, and is impressed with how not only how she has grown physically, but mentally with the typical teenage girl attitude. The attitude is mainly directed at him and Eric and Emerald.

He had just gotten trusted enough to babysit her when Eric and Emerald go out, to having to be supervised again, not even six months after. Eric's reasons, Emily is a teenage girl now and being a teenage girl comes hormones, which Embry might not be able to stop if they are aimed at him. So Eric has it where Embry needs someone in the house when he is over. He is trusted enough to pick her up from school and bring her to the mall since in society's eyes it is not legal for them to romantically date. So he is seen as her driver in public.

Embry | Fourty Two | Imprints On Emily | No Kids | Taken By Skylar

Jessica Ashley Lahote-Uley

Jessica is one of the twins-with her twin brother Jordan. She was born two minutes after Jordan, and is always bossed around by him. It doesn't work.

She is a daddy's girl and it is obvious to everyone how much she has her dad wrapped around her finger. Not that her dad minds.

Her and Jordan don't get along fully with Emily or Jason, but when they do, it's something you wanna see, since it is so rare.

Jessica | Twelve | Seth's Imprint | No Kids | Taken By Rebekah

Jordan Ashton Lahote-Uley

Jordan is one of the twins-with his twin brother Jessica.

No body has imprinted on him yet, and he doesn't care. When he gets older though, he will have the werewolf gene like his dad and grandfather did.

He is the older twin, and tries to use it against Jessica all the time by bossing her around and what not. It doesn't work, and he often gets in trouble for it. Being a twelve year old boy, that doesn't stop him.

Jordan | Twelve | None | No Kids | Taken By Skylar

Seth Ryan Clearwater

Seth is still around, protecting and caring for Jessica.

He imprinted on Jessica when she was a toddler, and now he's more like a brother friend to her. He makes sure she is okay and well protected.

He still struggles with the rules, that have applied with Embry and Emily for many years now, and he wonders when the rules will be lifted.

He does all in his power to make sure Jessica is happy, and protected. He puts Jessica before everyone else.

He doesn't visit as much, since he is still made to patrol and his sister still has to control him, telling him when he can and can't leave and what not.

His main focus is and always will be Jessica.

Seth | Twenty-Nine | Imprints on Jessica | No Kids | Taken By Skylar

Blair Mackenzie Smith

Childhood friend of the la push kids till she moved away. Move back on her own after her parents disown her for no reason. She is a good singer and cosplayer.

Blair | Eighteen | Single | No Kids | Taken By Roman Cullen

Forum:

Full Name:

Bio:

Age|Single/Imprints on/Dating|Kids|Taken By
Full Name:Anastasia June Call

Bio:She is the cousin to Embry Call. Shes lived in New York since she ran away from LaPush at 16. She is doing her last year of high school. She skipped 8th grade because she was so smart. She was in her math class when she saw Jason. She knew right away that she imprinted on him

18 /Imprints on Jason |Taken By ♥THERE IS NO ONE LIKE US♥

Views: 7789

Replies to This Discussion

Jessica smiled, standing up, and swung her bag over her shoulder and quickly left the class, smiling. "Thanks." She says, smiling, pushing her hair back. She needed to do it again, since her roots were showing. She remembered how her dad reacted when she walked in after first dying it blonde two months ago. She's been grounded since. If you ask her it was a stupid reason to be grounded for so long, but her dad was her dad. She then stopped at her locker to put her books away, and saw down the hall as Danny was walking up to her, and rolled her eyes. "Can you make him go away too?" She asks Jason. Danny and her have had an on/off relationship since kindergarten, and the on's have just started getting romantic last year. They were experiencing an off right now though.

Emerald smiled. "Yea. There teenagers. Emily will like to know that she's not grounded any more " She smiles. "I agree with her, you went overboard on that one." But she didn't say anything when he did ground her. It was supposed to show Emily not to just go and do stuff without permission. But Emerald had thought it would be a week or two. But now, they were at two months and Eric had finally ended the grounding. Emerald was looking up at Eric right now, smiling. "But now she knows to ask before doing something like that." She smiles. "I did give her money this morning to get it redone though." She said, smiling, knowing Eric wouldn't like this to much.

Jessica looked up at her brother, before looking back at Anna. "He's fine. None of his friends are on this  bus though, so he has no one to talk to." She said. "He'll probably ask if he can go to his friends when we get home. Always does. But anyway, I asked my dad if you could sleep over tomorrow, and he said yea." She smiles. It was the one Saturday that Seth wouldn't be there, so she asked Anna if she wanted to, then asked her dad.

Jason-"Anything for my little sis." I smiled and walked over to Danny.  "Hey Danny, your Mom is looking for you. She said she's gonna kill you for what you did." I said lying so easily. Hopefully, he'll believe me. I saw his eyes widened and saw him stiffen up a bit. I knew he fell for my lie.

Danny-My eyes widened, "Oh god...she might have her shot gun..." I ran off in the other direction going to hide from my crazy, loving mother. I ran outside hopefully she wouldn't see me and I would go with one of my friend's car so I won't die when I get home.

Jason-I walked back over to her, "It's so funny how some people believe me. Your teacher and Danny are so gullable. I started walking with her again

Eric-I nodded, "Well all of you know that I'm over protective. And she needed to know that it's not right or okay for her to do something like that without asking us about it.  It's like not giving her permission to get a tattoo and that you can't take off or remove." I kept talking, "Wait...you what?" I asked stopping my self from continuing to talk. "Why did you do that?"

Anna-I nodded, "Oh okay..." I smiled. "Great...we can do make overs and watch movies, and stay up all night." I smiled. "We'll have so much fun."

Emily looks up at him. "I don't know why I keep going back to him. He's a jerk."She sys, seeing in Jason's eyes him mentally calculating how long the break up would be this time.  "No, don't you do that. Its's for good this time, we aren't getting back together." She says, grabbing her cell phone. "I'm going to thw salon, getting my roots done. I don't have time to deal with the people bugging me about them. I don't know if my dad's going to like it, but mom gave me the money." She sys. Yea she knew now that Jason had a different dad. She sometimes wondered if he was worse or better than her own.

Emerakd smiled. "Don't worry Eric. I only gave her enough for her to do her roots, Her hair is growing, and having roots, the colour she piked, you have to keep up with blonde. Dark roots with blonde hair doesn't look professional Eric. It's not like she'll come home with blie or green streaks. Just her roots,"

Jessica smiked, nodding. "Yea, it will be fun. I cant wait. Sorry you cant tonight.:My dad doesn't let anyone sleep over of Fridays, since theyres homework. Even Emily and Jason cant have friends over of Friday nights." She says, exaderating with Emily and Jason, since they were older, you would think they can have friends over whenever.

Jason-"Never know if you two will get back together." I smiled. "Only I'll know." I said as we headed outside where I noticed Embry. "Look, there's your future Husband." I smirked, messing with Emmy. "You two could make a good couple even though Embry is way older then you. But he still looks young."

Eric-I nodded, "Your right...fine I'll deal with her having it like that. But if she turns it into a crazy hair do or color I'm gonna go off. Even if it's white...I'm going to go off. Just saying." I smiled and kissed her lips lightly holding her even closer to me.

Anna-"Oh don't worry, it's okay. My family and I have to go out tonight for this banquet for my Dad's job. I bet it will be boring but I don't know. And that's really weird, I mean Jason is 19 and Emily is 16, that is kind of weird of having two teens not inviting friends over."

(the edits up there to the characters i did can go up in the top you know (:

Emily shoved him. "Shut up."She says. Embry was her friend, wpthat was it, nothing else. She then looked ahead seeing Embry. She smiled waving, when her ohone went off. She looked down, groaning, "God, it's Danny." She opened the message. "Tell your brother to piss of, I can talk to you if I want. He shouldn't lie to stop me." She read the text out loud, "Well, I hold you too, so he shouodn't take it out on you." She says, and text Danny back, saying what she just did.

Emerald smiled, kissing him back. "As long as you understand.:Being a girl is hard when it ocmes to appearances you know." She says, knowing Eric couodn't take much more of talking. But it seemed to be his day. Just as she finished saying this,:she saw the twins bus pull up front.

Jessica hods, smiling.  She then saw her house. "Good luke. I'll see if my dad can pick you up tomorrow."She says, standing up. "Bye." She walked off the bus, and walked up the driveway to the door.

(oh okay, thanks :)

Jason-"I am just gonna have a talk with Danny. And you know it's true about Embry possibly being your future Husband. I'll let you two spend some alone time." I smiled and winked at her. "Oh hey when is the wedding?" 

Embry-I heard Jason and rolled my eyes, I waved back at Emmy and smiled. God she looks so... beautiful and perfect.

Danny-I read the text and texted her back, When will I see you again? I wanna see you...maybe tonight? ;)

Eric-"Well you don't have to dress up for me...unless you want to." I smiled then I could hear the bus so the twins were gonna come in soon. I pecked her lips once more before the twins came in

Anna-"Thanks, and bye. I called to her before she got off. I smiled then the buss left the bus stop

Jordan-I grabbed my things and followed my sister off the bus, then I walked up towards the driveway along with  her. I opened the door with the house key and let her go in first then I went inside

:) and let me know maybe in other rps:when your getting off for the night pkease? so i know cuz u keep signing off and on again. :) thanks.

Emily shoved him again. "Shut up!" She said. She didn't want any relationship right now, since it always turned the guy into a jerk. Take Danny for instance, when they were just friends it was fine, but once they started dating he bacame a jerk. So she wanted to stay away from relationships right now. Her phone went off and she read the text. 'Why should I?' She text back.

Emerald smiled, watching him. "Always out of luck there?"She asks, seeing as it was always this time he tried setting a mood, seeming to forget that the twins would be getting home soon. It made her laugh. She then turned to the twins, smiling. "Hey, how was your day?" She asks.

Jessica shruggs,:and went up to her room, to put her bag down. She then headed back down stairs to:get a snack, knowing her dad would ask about homework any minute. So she didn't say anything to get the homework talk over with quickly.

okay, and sorry I fell asleep. I'll try to tell you when I get off

Embry-I listened on what they were saying-I couldn't really help that my werewolf senses were kicking in. I watched her then I looked at Jason

Jason-I put my hands up like I was surrendering, "Sorry...well I'm gonna go home. I'll see you later sis." I hugged her, "And if Danny keeps bothering you I got your back"

Danny-I was in my room on my bed, lying down as I read the text. Because I want you to know that I do love you. I am really sorry for the way I've been acting I just...I don't know. I know I shouldn't treat you that way. I love you so much and I feel like you'll leave me so I start being rude

Jordan-"Okay I guess." I said to my Mom and put my stuff upstairs as well then I came back downstairs

Eric-I nodded at what Emerald said then I looked at Jessica when she came back down. "So what do you have for homework?" I looked at her 

Emily nods, rolling her eyes. "I can handle him. I asked you today cause your good at getting rid of people. I can-" She was cut off by her teacher, the one Jason got rid of, calling her name. "Bye, see you at home." The teacher was obviously trying to keep her longer after her little errand about her car, but she didn't want that, so she walked over to, got in the car. She'd talk when they were on the road. She watched as her teacher came closer. She didn't see the text yet.

Jessica was looking for a snack, as her dad asked. "No. I don't. Teachers don't intentionally give homework on fridays." She says, knowing her dad, he wouldn't fully believe her. It was Friday, and she wanted to have fun. So in her dads eyes, she could be lying about it, so she doesn't have to do it.:When she ddin't have homework it was hard to prove it to her dad.

Embry-I drove her home, looking at her. "So how was your day today?" I looked at her, then looked back at the road as I drove. "It look like you got into some trouble, by the look of that crazy teacher."

Eric-I crossed my arms looking at her, "Are you lying to me?" I looked at her wondering if she was really telling the truth or she was lying again like last time. I didn't fully believe her until I found out myself.

Emily shook her head. "Its just History. It's so boring, I cant pay attention in it. And because of that, the teacher has kept me back every day this week after class." She says. She then saw him turn in the road to her house. "No, I'm going to the salon, I need to get my roots done." She says, looking at Embry, seeing as he turned around again. Her ohone went off again, indicating she missed a text message, so she looked at it. "God, it's from Danny." She sounded annoyed. She definatly did nto tant to talk to him.:She thwn read the text, and her anger softened slightly. But she was still really mad at him. 'Prove it.' She text back, before putting her phone in her pocket.

Jessica sighs. "I don't have homework dad. Ask Jordan, He'll tell you the same thing." She says, taking a drink if the bottled milkshake she bought the day before. "Teachers don't like giving homework on fridays." She sat at the table, picking through her scnack, and was looking at her dad. Why couldn't her dad understand that, it wasn't a hard concept.

Emerakd looked at her. "Well, he wants to know, since it wasn't the same for Jason or Jessica. If you weren't finished you work, even if it was a friday, you had homework. That's why he wants to know," She says, looking at Jessica. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service