The Twilight Saga

A/N This is a story about Emmett Cullen, and his love interest when he was human. What happens when his love interest finds him when Emmett's a vampire?

Chapter 1 Heartbreak Love Song (Emmett's POV)

"Babe, it's okay, trust me." I grabbed my girl friend Ashley's waist, as we jumped off the cliff into the water; she screamed as I laughed at her, we hit the water soon enough. When I came up, Ashley was already half way to the shore; I swam after her, I caught her leg as I pulled her back to me.

"EM!" She laughed, as she put her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck; she kissed my lips softly, as it started raining on us in the water.

"Race ya Ash?"

"You're on my love." She said as she took off swimming away from me. I swam quickly after her, she beat me to the shore by a full 4 seconds; but just as I was about to grab her to kiss her; her brother Jared pulled up to the beach.

"Ash! It's time to go home!" She waved goodbye, as she got into the car, see the year is 1935, I am dating the most richest girl in Gatlinburg, Ashley Nova; but Ashley doesn't act like that what so ever. I began to walk home in my soaking wet clothes, I took a short cut through the woods; I quickly turned around when I heard the sound of a twig snap... There was a 9 foot black bear, standing over me with his mouth wide open; I tried running away, but the bear grabbed me..... 

Chapter 2 When Your Gone (Ashley's POV)

My boyfriend Emmett McCarty has been declared...gone. My soul went with him, when he left me there at the beach, I thought I'd be able to see him again; but no....... I wish I would've properly gotten to say goodbye to him, but all I did was wave; I will never, ever get to see my Emmett's smile, his dimples ever again.........................................

2 Days later......

"Ash! Come here please!" Jared screamed, see Jared's changed since he came back from college, he has golden eyes instead of his dark blue ones.

"Yes brother?" His eyes weren't golden anymore, they were a fiery bright red; he lunged at me, I soon felt something being taken out of me... But out of nowhere, a huge reddish brown colored wolf type thing came through the door tearing Jared off of me; after I saw the wolf rip apart Jared; Victoria, Jared's girlfriend came through the door smirking at me.

"Welcome to this life of burning H**l." She sneered, as I looked back at the wolf, I watched it go back to a human, it was my father's best friend, Ephraim.

"Ashley, it'll be okay I promise." He picked me up, running out the door; then what seemed like fire erupted into my body, making me go into convulsions.

"Ephraim where are we going?" I questioned through clenched teeth.

"La Push."

A/N Does this seem like a good start? Sorry, it's so short, I just needed to know...

Tags: AshleyNova, EmmettCullen, and

Views: 683

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks(: I will

LOVE IT!!

xD

A/N Sorrry for not updating in so long... But here's a update(:

"Ashley come at me." Jasper said, as I charged at him, he was almost too fast as he moved out of the way; but I caught his shoulder throwing him down to the ground. Everyone clapped, as Jasper grabbed my foot making me fall to the ground, we were both back up in a split second, trying to get out hands on each other.

Chapter 7 Ridin' Solo (Ashley's POV)

I'm so mad at Emmett right now, he just told me, he's not letting me fight in the newborn fight; I'm one of the most powerful vampires in the world, only if he knew my true power. Right now I'm ignoring Emmett, laying on Seth's back; I intertwined my fingers into his fur, as thrumming noises came from his throat.

"You know Seth, sometimes I wish I could actually find a guy that would let me do something.." I said linking my mind with his.

'Agreed Ash, well at least you have Emmett, I have no one, but Emmett cares for you, that's why he told you, you can't fight. But us wolves all know for a fact you won't listen.'

"I really won't listen, I have a plan..." I whispered in his ear, as he let out a bark/laugh.

The Day Of The Newborn Fight......

Last night, I had cut myself so I can make the newborns crazy since my blood smells so good; and Bella did the same. Right now I'm 15 miles from where the fight is happening, as soon as I heard Emmett laughing; I ran for the baseball clearing, I jumped about 50 feet in the air, landing on a newborns shoulders tearing their head off. Everyone turned to look at me, but then quickly went back to what they were doing...

A/N I'm so sorry this is so short, but I've had a REALLY bad day right now.. Please, please, ber with me.

Last night, I had cut myself so I can make the newborns crazy since my blood smells so good; and Bella did the same. Right now I'm 15 miles from where the fight is happening, as soon as I heard Emmett laughing; I ran for the baseball clearing, I jumped about 50 feet in the air, landing on a newborns shoulders tearing their head off. Everyone turned to look at me, but then quickly went back to what they were doing...

Chapter 8 Left Behind (Emmett's POV)

I started laughing, as something jumped so high in the air, it covered the sun from our eyes for a second, and then it landed on a newborn's shoulders, tearing their head off; I looked at this thing and saw it was my Ashley.Jacob ran into the clearing then, standing in front of Ashley almost protecting her in a way; she got onto Jacob's back, all of a sudden, they were up flying through the field at immense speeds; killing off the hundreds of newborns. (A/N Sorry I forgot to mention, Victoria hid some newborns from Alice's visions' so there's 200 newborns fighting with the Cullens.) 

(Ashley's POV)

Jake was almost like my horse, I sat on top of him, killing newborns off as he ran by them, Jake and I killed off almost 100 newborns in under 5 minutes. I got off Jake as I closed my eyes, as I started a fire, my blue eyes changing to a bright fiery red; everyone threw me newborns, finally when we thought they were all gone, I made my eyes change back to blue as water flew out from my hands putting the fire out.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go search the forest to see if any newborns are hiding." I ran away searching, lethally stalking in the night; when I was about to leave, a girl about 15 was sitting in the forest rocking back and forth, fear was in her fiery blood red eyes. "Hello dear, I'm Ashley, who are you?" I cooed softly, she looked up at me, and screamed.

"I'm Bree. Get away from me, you're making me thirsty." I put a air bubble around me, as she looked relieved.

"Come on Bree, let me take you to my family." We ran to where the Cullens were, when we got into the clearing; Bree looked scared.

"Ashley watch out!" Everybody screamed, as I turned around to slow, and a newborn came for me; arms wide open, I had a feeling this was going to be the end of Ashley Nova....

(Emmett's POV)

Oh no! I really don't wanna loose my Ashley again, this time I will kill myself if I loose her again... I tried running towards her, but I was too late........

A/N Sorry it's not much, but I have writers block, I hope you like it, and please comment(: Also can somebody please make me a banner? Or tell me someone who make's banners? Thanks(:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW READER. ****************************FIRSTIES*********************

and srry, dont know any ppl who make banners. AWESOME CHAPTER! DONT LET ASHLEY DIE OR LET EMMETT KILL HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! EMMETT TOO CUTE TOO DIE! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks(: And You'll just' have to keep reading to find out! hahaha (; Thanks for liking my story tho! :D
good

aw come on wats with ppl and cliffys u guys give me headaches! lmao! post more soon love it!

xD

Hahahaha =D

GRRRR!!!! ~0.O~XP meanie!

xD

love the update and can't wait to read your next one.

(Emmett's POV)

Oh no! I really don't wanna loose my Ashley again, this time I will kill myself if I loose her again... I tried running towards her, but I was too late........

Chapter 9 Black Bird (Ashley's POV)

As the newborn came for me, I ducked; I then grabbed the newborn by it's neck chocking him, I growled, as I bite him on his neck, tearing his head off.

"Ashley!" Everyone screamed running towards me, as I felt blood pouring out of my arms from where the newborn was clawing me at.

"Cullens stay back..." All of them stayed back besides Carlisle, Alice, and Emmett; I looked at my arms, you could see the bone clearly through my skin.

"Oh my god, Ashley are you okay?!" Alice said looked at my arms.

"Yes I'm fine, I will go back with the wolves Emily's family knows how to take care of me when I get hurt; call me when the Volturi are leaving." I stated, as I gave Emmett a hug. "Stay safe." With that, I said goodbye to everyone, as I gathered the Wolves, and we ran to Sam and Emily's place.

10 Minutes Later........

"Ow!" I screamed, as all the boys laughed at me, Jake was making me laugh, so Emily stuck me in the arm with a needle.

"Now Ashley, are you going to keep laughing?"

"No ma'am." They laughed, as I smiled blushing, Emily finished stitching me up; as Emily's house phone rang.

"Here Ashley, it's Emmett." Seth said picking up the phone.

"Ash, babe the Volturi are gone, can you please come over so I know you are safe?" He pleaded with me for a second, as I waited, putting some suspense into the conversation.

"Emmett, you will have to come get Ashley, she's in no condition to drive or run, because I've been taking care of Ashley's injuries for 3 years now; and I've watched my family take care of her for 18 years... She will run into something, hurting herself more." See Emily just put the phone on speaker, because I can't really lift my arms.

"Okay Emily thank you, thank you and your family for taking care of my Ashley for so long... I will meet somebody at the border line with Ash." Emmett said as Jacob and Seth stood up then; Jake picked me up bridal style as they ran out the door into the woods.

"Ashley, do you love Emmett?" Seth questioned suddenly.

"Yes, a lot... I've never stopped loving him since when I thought he disappeared; Sam's the only one that's old enough to remember, but I had a fling with a boy one time, we lasted for about a year he was a half vampire like me... But he got me to tell him about Emmett, and then we broke it off; ever since then, I haven't been able to date anyone." I said, as Jake sat me down on a rock at the border line.

"Wow Ashley, I'm sorry... But at least you really like Emmett." Seth said smiling, as him and Jake exchanged a quick glance.

"Ashley I have to tell you... Remember when you came back a week ago, and Seth couldn't stop staring at you?" I nodded curious, as I looked at Seth, who was blushing furiously. "He has quite the crush on you..." Jake said, as Seth punched Jacob in the arm.

"Awe Seth really? That's sweet, but I'm sorry I'm with Emmett, and I'm WAY older then you..."

"It's okay Ashley, I've realized how much you like Emmett, and I wouldn't come in between you guys."

"Well thank you Seth, that really means a lot to me..." I said smiling, my dimples showing, as I got up slowly as I gave Seth a hug; I squeezed him as tight as I could.

"Ash, Emmett's here." I looked over towards where the invisible border line was, Emmett was about 50 feet away, so Seth then picked me up bridal style, he stopped about a foot away from Emmett; as I was passed from Seth's warm arms, to Emmett's cold comfortable arms... I've always preferred cold, I don't like heat that much, even if I can control fire.

Chapter 10 I Want To Hold Your Hand (Emmett's POV)

I put Ashley in the Jeep carefully, as I ran around the car jumping in the driver's seat.

"Hey Ash, will you be okay if I go hunt with the family for a couple of hours?" I questioned, as she looked over at me, and nodded.

"Can I stay with Bella?"

"I'll ask." I said smiling, as I turned on the radio; it was playing I Want To Hold Your Hand, by the Beatles, Ashley started singing as I grabbed her hand. As the song ended, Ashley smiled at me, I leaned over to kiss her lips softly, but I touched her arm, and she winced slightly; and then began biting her lip."Oh my god! Ashley I'm so sorry!"

"Emmett it's okay, I'm fine..." She said through clenched teeth, as we pulled up to the Cullen mansion; I got Ashley out of the car, I picked her up bridal style, as Alice ran out to see Ashley.

"Ashley, you, me, Bella, and Esme are going to having a spa night, do you want to join?" I looked down at my beautiful Ashley's face, as she smiled. 

"I would love that Alice, thank you." Alice screamed, as she took Ash out of my arms, and ran inside; as the boys ran outside with me.

"Ready Em? Time for some bears." I laughed, as we ran deep into the forest......

A/N I hope you liked it(: Please comment, and enjoy...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service