The Twilight Saga

What does your ian look like? i am really curious on what the person inside ya'lls head looks like. and it doesnt need to be an actor....

Update: A lot of yall have been describing in words what ian looks like to you. I know how SM describes him, but what I meant to say was to show me a picture of what he looks like. dont worry about wether or not the person can act the part, just post your perfect Ian :)

Thanks,

Steph:)

Views: 968

Replies to This Discussion

You know you cant actually find YOUR perfect Ian, No one can!! Because who you think of when you think of Ian is someone you've created and its actually a mix of some other people, like you'd take the tall muscely body of this actor, but a face from a different actor and so on, So i'm really not looking for the perfect one, i'm looking for the one that is a possiblity that can act and also have at leat three fourths of what Ian is actually described as! You see my point for even the slightest bit?
:( yeah, (sigh), i know what you mean, but even so, one that describes him as he is, or a good actor, there could be many choices, and i just couldnt find one that clicks... [if you look at it that way it could be ian S., or matt Dallas, or Jonathan Rhys]
maybe ill just wait for the movie people to pick one, and see how that turns out...
aldo there are a few that i DO NOT want them playing it, just hope they pick the right one
Me too! I mean our opinion doesnt really matter, they are the ones who are going to pick an actor, and hopefully it will be a good choice!
EXACTLY, aldo SM said when they first announced they were going to make the movie, that she looked forward too go watch blogs and comments about their ideas about the actors they though could play the role...
but considering all the blogs and comments there could be in the internet about this, i dont really think they'll think about us...
we just try to find our best choice to picture him when we read the books, or feel a bit of satisfaccion, and maybe have a little bit of hope that some day maybe the movie makers will read this and consider it.
but being realistic, i dont really think that will happend
Yes, i agree with you on that one, i mean i have been to a hundred sites, and there are a lot of host fans who are voting, probably we're the rational ones making a move and discussing it like human beings taking opinions and stuff, and they will not check it out i'm sure. becuase in the CASTING, everything changes, maybe Ian S. turns out to be a total failure, Who knows?

We're not directors. Lets' face it! But it's fun to convince ourselves that we are anyway...
what do yall think about jensen ackles as ian and paul walker as jared?
sorry about the eyes. i tried to edit them but thats the best i could do...
hmm, no not so much!

OH a LOT OF OPPOSING VIEWS! :) !

SM chose Casey Aff Nadine, i said so in another discussion
you did.. Haha sorry, I forget things sometimes :/ haha
Ian

Jared

no I just dont see it..
i was just makin the pic smaller...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service