The Twilight Saga

What does your ian look like? i am really curious on what the person inside ya'lls head looks like. and it doesnt need to be an actor....

Update: A lot of yall have been describing in words what ian looks like to you. I know how SM describes him, but what I meant to say was to show me a picture of what he looks like. dont worry about wether or not the person can act the part, just post your perfect Ian :)

Thanks,

Steph:)

Views: 877

Replies to This Discussion

totally agree, i dont see ian somerhalder as ian, he is a great actor and very good at VD, and i saw that he could have a more gentle and soft side, but i am sure that even so, he isnt my Ian..
He DOES have to have a "softer look", not very much as a "softer face". Because, as Strange World said, he has to be able to look mean also, but not always, it's not like the face of Ian Somerhalder, not at all...
That's why I say softer LOOK...
i dont know how to explain it right :S

But im not sure how to find the right Ian, I cant find him in actors or faces... he would have to be drawn, as AgiK said, but my mind is still foughy in making a face, i would have to see it to recognize it.
the ian in my head looks like ian somerhalder... he's the only one i can think to play the role
Couldn't agree more!
when i was reading the book i pictured Ian as Somerhalder
do u think channing tatum and chris evans will make a good ian and kyle?

http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/ChrisEvansNew1-300.jpg"/>

http://img.allposters.com/6/LRG/20/2069/UX92D00Z.jpg"/>

I see Chris Evans as Kyle, totally. I have ever since I saw a manip of Chris Evans and Ian Somerhalder together (meant to be of them as the O'Sheas while in the caves).

They really work for me, and are even better together. :)
I was just re-reading the book and it actually says that Ian and Kyle are very pale. (I understand assuming he's tan because he's living in the desert, but they are probably underground 90% of the time.)

Anyway, my Ian is completely Ian Somerhalder. Always has been, always will be.

That's not the the most Ian O'Shea-style picture of him (but I wanted to include a picture as an example). You can see a bunch of photos at his IMDB page.
My ian and kyle are Jared padalecki as ian and jensen ackles as kyle

I love Padalecki and Ackles and can't say I'd be unhappy if Jensen played Jared or Kyle (srsly he'd be good at playing either Kyle or Jared). But... if we had a situation when Jensen A. and Jared P. would play O'Shea brothers (HYPOTHETICALLY!!!) I think it would be a mistake for them if they think seriously about their career - they would be considered "those who play brothers" forever.
And as I really like Jared as Sam Winchester, still I can't imagine him playing Ian. Doh! I started to believe there's no one who'd match my imaginary Ian. That's why I think chosing completely unknown actor for this part would be the best choice.

Mhmm... Still... Jensen playing Kyle... mmm... ^^
my Ian is Ian somerhalder
Attachments:
I could see ian somerhalder playing ian to a point, but to me he looks too "evil" like he should play kyle or something like that. and i think i changed my mind on Jared padalecki. ahhhh! i cant find the perfect ian!
You should see Lost - Ian doesn't look evil in this show. Actually he's quite sweet.
I think his mean looks is more the part of his character (Damon), normally... on pictures... he doesn't look like Damon.
To start I have to say that I loved the book and I love Ian's character. My Ian, in my head, it looks like Chris Pine. All I think about when I think about Ian is beatiful blue eyes. Check a picture of Chris Pine and tell me what you think.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service