The Twilight Saga

So, i know we've all got at least a crush or two... so if you could, what ONE anime character would you like to pair yourself with of all time? Their name, their fandom, why, and a pic if you'd like!  have fun!

Views: 1970

Replies to This Discussion

AWWW HE REMINDES ME OF TOUDOU from HAKOUKI in personality at least. He never looks down on anybody (then again he's the youngest...) He respects everyone even his enemies and feels that everyone deserves a fair chance

((D'awww he looks adorableee))

((Well its anime lol <3))

True, but some are cuter than others

((true true))

IKUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, no more spaz attack....

My ideal anime mate would have to be Ikuto Tsukiyomi from Shugo Chara!

He plays my favorite instrument, the violin, and plays it beautifully as well. He's nice, charming, and very flirtatious(which is normally what I like..), nottomentionhot....

Pics of him:

Awww, he's adorable! Never seen Shugo Chara, but eh.

Isn't he!? Buthe'sallmineDon'ttouchhim! Shugo Chara is pretty good! It's funny! xD

Ahhh.  I'm more of a 'dark manga' or 'action' kinda girl. Unless of course it's yaoi xD

I'm more into that type of manga and anime too but for some reason, Shugo Chara peeked my interest.

I know what ya mean.  My exception to the rule is "Ouran High School 
Host Club" haha. Maybe because it was my first anime. 

I haven't seen OHSHC yet, but I plan too because so many people have liked it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service