The Twilight Saga

HELL YES.... HE IS ALL I THINK ABOUT .... I HAVE TO HOLD BACK FROM SCREAMING EDWARD LOL! I WILL LOVE HIM AS LONG AS I LIVE!

Views: 22

Replies to This Discussion

..ahaha, its kinda hard isnt? i think ill scream out a big YES!!! at first.
gosh..it is truly fascinating.....
but still end up with humble NO.
couldn't have said it better myself :) your reply is perfect...
Yes this is a hard one but i would have to say no but then i would have to say yes hard question
mmmm...this is too hard, but my god im so obsessed i dont think i could say No..i dram of meeting edward all the time... YES to edward... but its cool, my husband knows it, i tell him all the time!!, he doesnt mind since he knows it wont happen :(
Oh... its a very hard question! But I cant say NO to Edward... I mean, he's the most perfect thing in the world! I would leave everything 4 him Haha. If I know that he'll be just with me, i'Il have to shout a loud and clear YES! ;) I feel sorry fro my boyfriend! haha!
I KNOW i would leave anyone for him exept my best friend slash sisters naomi and adrianna
Leave my husband-yes, break up the family unit (i have 2 children) - no
i have a kid too.. but i dont think Adriel would mind his new daddy. . lol.. just kidding people! (ok ok, maybe im not kidding 100%) jijijiji
HELL YES WOULDN'T MOST PEOPLE I MEAN HE'S SOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!
well....hmmmm this is such a hard question in some respects and so easy in others lol....im married and i have a 10 yr old daughter...id have to say hell yeah i would!!! My daughter wouldn't mind Edward Cullen as a step daddy and my husband already knows how I feel so its all good lol but he's only that understanding because he knows it's an impossibility lol
I'm with Pamela & Becky on this one...

I'd jump & scream at the chance to be with Edward & my husband also knows it but just laughs! I have 2 kids also... i know my daughter would love it & my son wouldn't mind either haha

So, yes! i'd be most happy to be Mrs. Edward Cullen... any time!!!
I don't even have to think about it... of course I would. I wish my husband was even a tiny fraction romantic toward me, and we don't have years of marrage or children to blame. So yes, I'd jump at the chance to be special.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service