The Twilight Saga

HELL YES.... HE IS ALL I THINK ABOUT .... I HAVE TO HOLD BACK FROM SCREAMING EDWARD LOL! I WILL LOVE HIM AS LONG AS I LIVE!

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

yes i would defo leave my lover for him i cant get enough of watching the dvd lol
That's not even something hard for me to think about...lol...OF COURSE. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE HIM!!!!The only way i wouldn't though is if I had my own personal Edward...which includes his looks as well as his ability to love and only have eyes for that one girl he makes his own.....
OMG...Hope my husband doesn't read this...but YES>>YES>>YES>>lol
im single lol sooo yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wud love to be wid him i wud leave everythin for him im in love lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My husband has reluctantly accepted that if Edward/Rob turned up on my doorstep, the divorce papers would be in the mail LOL
I would sure as he__ leave my mate for Edward if there was one to leave. So yeah I would sure be with Edward, he could eat crackers in my bed at any time or any other part of my house for that matter or evn my car, or boat if I had one. I would sure go in debt just to buy one so he could eat anything in there.LMAO I think that every other girl in the world would feel that way as well.
i know i do!
This is kind of funny but i already told my husband a long time ago i would leave him in a heartbeat for Edward. He laughed and said he didn't blame me, my girls said they were going with me they just wanted a shot at Jacob. LOL
ummm...thats a hard 1...i love my husband but sorry hubby...if edward showed up on my doorstep i would be all his...lol
oh yea of course its just soooo amazing how a woman can feel that way about a movie character
Definately YES! I would just have to, I mean he's Edward Cullen, and if he wanted ME how could I resist him!? I'm in love with a fictional character! If only he was real!!
hell thats not a hard one....YES would do in a heart beat. wouldnt most women on here?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service