The Twilight Saga

HELL YES.... HE IS ALL I THINK ABOUT .... I HAVE TO HOLD BACK FROM SCREAMING EDWARD LOL! I WILL LOVE HIM AS LONG AS I LIVE!

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

What a hard question, but absolutely YES. I could never resist Edward Cullen - ever.

Just don't tell my boyfriend, he would'nt like it :-)
YES. EDWARD IS SOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, AND HOT.
Hell yes hes hot and romantic and smart and protective
I MOST DEF AGREE WITH U GIRL!!!
I CANT GET THAT ONE PIC OF ME IN NEW MOON OUT OF MY HEAD THE ONE RIGHT B4 HE IS FIXIN TO SHOW HIMSELF TO THE HUMANS...OMG
hahaha! we'll if he will hypnotize me "damn I don't have a choice"lol but kidding aside that would be a very hard question.. I'll think about it a million times...
Yes yes yes!! i just get very disapointed when my bubble busts and i realise it aint never going to happen :( lol
YES!!! Edward is sexy !
hell yeah, i feel like i need to go to walmart and buy glitter to shake all over my husband.
YES!!..my answer is yes..truelly yes..l would leave my bf if edward want me as his wife...hahaha..but it can't rite?....so just stick to my bf and ask him to make edward as role model...(sory honey i must n should say this)...(^-^)
HE** YES!!!! lol sorry but mmmmmmm edward... n i'm talkin bout EDWARD not robert (even tho he is totally yummy too) but edward HE** YES!!!!! my husband would jus have to understand n my daughters (3 of them) would just get over it cuz they r under 5 nehow!!! i worship the ground he walks on... n he is so romantic n sweet n funny n protective... i read the books over n over again so i can FEEL like i'm bella n being protected by my vampire!!! AAAHHHH EDWARD 4EVER!!!!!!
he.....lll,,,,, yeah...
no im sorry. i cant beleive im saying this but nope i wouldn't leave my boyfriend for him. whilst edward is everything i wish for and more, so is my boyfriend. im absolutly besotted with him and he would do anything for me so as not to hurt me or anything like that. hes incredably selfless and my gorgeous one and only.

:) xx

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service