The Twilight Saga

If You Were A "Shape Shifter" And Could Choose To Shift Into One Animal's Form. Which Would You Choose? And WHY? By "The Reading Bear"

If You Were A "Shape Shifter" And Could Choose To Shift Into One Animal's Form.   Which Would You Choose? And WHY?   By "The Reading Bear"

Views: 568

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Olfa, You and my wife are right Lions really are the kings of the jungle. Thanks for sharring, Doc
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/if-you-were-a-shape-shi...

As a shape shifter my preference is the EAGLE.
Eagles are spectacular animals. What a kick it would be to fly. Thank you for sharing, Doc

Dear Doc B MD,

Hmmm..... Its a hard choice, because im more mixed in my personality so its kind of hard to say which animal i would prefer to be.

My Height is above average for my age. I am tall.
My Agression is strong-willed and assertive.
My Gregariousness is extremely outgoing with a wide circle of friends. Im very open to new things.
My Attractiveness is average with some nice attributes (im not gonna lie)
My Dependability is generally honest; somewhat unpredictable.
My Intelligence is bright. I like reading, writing, debating, etc.

Overall, i would say im.... An Eagle? I dont know.

Eagles have high metabolisms that make them edgy and unable to remain in one place for long. They love to travel, and more. Sounds like me.

What do you think i am?

P.s. Thank you for the invite to this group, so far im enjoying it.

-Yalina :)
Dear Yalina, An eagle is a wonderful choice. You are lucky that you are tall. When I was a boy I use to practice playing basketball with my brother. Since he was over 6 ft 5 it was kind of one sided. Sorry it took me so long to get back. Crazy week. It's fun looking for answers with a friend. Doc

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service