The Twilight Saga

Sequel to Love Tells It's Own Story!(;

Prologue:

In the few short weeks we've been engaged,

I feel like I know Jacob more than I ever have before.

Every day, we grew closer.

Every day, we loved eachother even more than we thought possible.

I made the right choice.

It was what I wanted all along.

Link to next story,  In The Shadows:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/officialteamjacob/forum/topics/in-...

Views: 2861

Replies to This Discussion

im writing ch 8 now but idk if ill finish it tonight D:
SoRrY!(;
If not tonight, it'll definately be posted tomorrow:D
post soon plz!
ill be posting ch 8 sooon!!!(;
-Eight-

Having a child was harder work than Jake and I could have ever imagined. We never had time to sleep or go out or just relax. After a week, I decided to let my mother baby-sit at her house so Jake and I could have time alone and time to relax. Don't get me wrong, I love Aubrey with all my heart, but a mom needs some time to herself, too.

The doorbell rang and I ran to open it.

I opened the door and saw my mom. Anxious and excited to get the baby to herself.

"This is the first time she's been away from me so take good care of her." said, handing Aubrey over.

"I will, don't worry!" She took Aubrey and headed out.

I closed the door and ran up the stairs to mine and Jake's room. Jake had been on patrol all morning. It was so quiet and peaceful, and then the front door opened and closed.

I groaned loudly. "Go away!"

Jacob came into view and leaned against the door jam. "I live here, thank you very much."

I smiled and jumped up into his arms. "I'm glad your home. Aubrey... is with my mom so we have the whole house to ourselves."

An evil smile crept onto his lips and he let me go, plopping onto the bed, facing the ceiling. "How about a nap first?" He asked, closing his eyes.

"Bad day?" I asked, lying down next to him.

"Yeah. We caught Aro's scent."

A huge lump formed in my throat making me sit up, gasping and choking for air. Jake tried patting my back but it didn't work.

After my episode was over Jake asked, "Are you okay, Ness?"

"Yeah. Peachy." I muttered, sarcastically.

I chugged down a bottle of water and felt better.

"Sorry. I thought you would want to know."

"I do. I mean, I'm glad you told me but you could have broken the news more gently instead of making me nearly choke to death." I playfully nudged him.

We both smiled and I wrapped my arms around his neck at the same time he grabbed my legs, pulling them around his waist.

Jake ran back up the stairs toward the bedroom.

Finally, Jake and I can be alone!

~

A few hours later, I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I turned around and pushed Jake. "Get up!" I said.

His eyes shot open and he smiled. "Jeez. What happened to the Nessie that woke me up gently instead of slapping me?"

"I didn't slap you. I pushed you."

Jake kissed me lightly and got up, pulling on his shorts. "Sure, sure."

I rolled my eyes and got dressed.

Jake and I walked downstairs when there was a knock on the door. I heard some shuffling of feet coming from outside.

I opened the door, revealing my mother. "What are you doing here? You were supposed to baby-sit until seven."

"It is seven. What have you been..." She trailed off, a smile rising on her lips. "That's okay. You needed some time to..." She burst out laughing and I grabbed the carrier carrying Aubrey. She dropped to the ground and laughed harder. I grimaced and slammed the door in her face.

I took Aubrey out of her carrier and walked upstairs to but her in her crib. She was softly snoring, something she got from her father, no doubt. I lightly laughed and Jake was at my side, not wanting to miss anything. He smiled as he heard her snoring. "She's a newborn baby and she's already snoring." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It seems your snoring is genetic." I covered my mouth with my hand, trying not to laugh.

"Ha ha. Very funny." Jake said with a smile.

I could still hear my mom laughing on the front porch so I raced back down the stairs and opened the door. She looked up at us when we opened the door and busted up laughing even harder, if that was even possible. "You can either pull yourself together or leave." I said seriously, crossing my arms.

She immediately stopped and stood up. "I have something I need to talk to you about."

She had gone from laughing so hard she might explode to complete and utter seriousness. This time I tried not to laugh. I moved aside to let her in and she came in, sitting on the couch. "So. What's going on?" I asked.

"It's about Aubrey..." She started.

"What about Aubrey?"

Jake sat next to me and draped his arm over my shoulder. "Is something wrong with her?"

"No. Nothing is wrong. But something did happen." She whispered. "Something I believe to be her... 'Gift’."

I gasped. "What happened? What did she do? What is her gift?" I asked, barely able to get out the words.

"Well... I was making her a bottle... And she, somehow, controlled me or something. I was sitting next to her and I hadn't handed her the bottle yet. I was just about to reach out and give it to her when the bottle flew out of my hands, onto the floor..." Bella looked down at her hands and she looked a little freaked out.

"So she can move things with her mind?" Jacob asked.

"Seems like it." Bella answered.

"And she likes blood, I bet, too." I whispered. I was hoping Aubrey would be normal and eat and drink normal human food, but I guess I could be wrong. But maybe she just didn't like the taste of the formula. I know I didn't when I was younger and I still like human food. Yeah. That's probably it. I sighed. "Let's just see where it goes with her. I'll give you any news if anything weird happens." I told my mom, then she nodded and left.

I fell back in my seat. "Why couldn't we have a normal child? I mean, her gift is pretty amazing, but if she didn't have it, she could be a normal child. Go to school, have a normal childhood." I whispered.

Jake nodded. "Yeah. But she could still be normal. We just have to teach her not to use it in front of anyone besides family."

"But what if she makes a lot of friends and she decides she wanted to share it with someone. That would not be good, Jacob." I stood up and started pacing.

Jake stopped me and started massaging my shoulders. "It'll be fine, Ness."

He kissed my neck and my eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head. "Mmm… 'Kay." I whispered.

He turned me around and pressed his lips against mine with force. Almost enough to push me to the floor. It wouldn't have mattered, the floor was convenient. I smiled under his lips and he took off my shirt.

Jake pushed me onto the couch so he was towering over me. Then the front door opened. Someone walked in, but I didn't know whom. Not until he spoke. "God! Jake, you know you have a bedroom, right?" Seth yelled, covering his eyes.

I pushed Jacob off of me and pulled my shirt back on. "You know you could knock, right?" I said back.

Seth uncovered his eyes and said, "I wanted to see Aubrey. I haven't seen her yet. I was the only one not there when you came home. I was on patrol."

I sighed and walked up the stairs, motioning for Seth to follow. We got to Aubrey's room and I opened the door. I walked up to her crib and found it empty. "Jake!" I yelled, tears already rolling down my cheeks. "Aubrey's gone." When Jacob entered the room I heard a giggle. I stopped in my tracks and walked to the closet and slid it open. Aubrey was sitting on the floor with a stuffed teddy bear in her arms. I sighed heavily in relief and picked her up. "How did you get out of your crib?" I cooed.

I handed Aubrey to Seth while my heart returned to it's normal pace. I looked at Seth as he was watching Aubrey. No connection, thank God! He didn't imprint on her. I don't think I could’ve handled that. I couldn't handle losing her before I got to know her.

"She adorable." Seth said, almost disappointed.

"Sorry, Seth..." I whispered.

"About what? You've got a beautiful baby girl. No need to be sorry because she wasn't 'The One' for me. I'll find that girl one day, I hope."

I felt so bad for him. I didn't want him to imprint on Aubrey but at the same time, I felt bad because he didn't. I placed my hand on his back and pulled him into a hug. "Thank you for being a wonderful friend. I want to make you her Godfather." I whispered.

Seth pulled away and beamed. "Really? That's so nice of you."

I smiled. "Your one of the best people I know. I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Thanks you guys. It means a lot."

"No problem." Jake and I said in unison.

Seth left minutes later and I walked into our bedroom. "Now. Where were we?"
Hope you like it!! :DD
One of my Fave chapters BTW(;
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
thanks!(:
Amazing !!! XD I love it !(: xx
wow is all I have to say. I am at work and I spent the entire day reading your first edition and then this one. You are a great writer. I cannot wait to read more.
i love her coustume , and to bad for seth they would have been cute 2gether
Yess I know POOR SETH D:
But I have a few tricks up my sleeve >:DD
I know youll all love the next chapter. It's going to probably be my favorite!! :DD
Thanks for reading! Ill try to post tonight!(;
Around 7 or 8 PT :D Cuz I'm in California y'know?? :D
Every chapter should be your favorite because they are all amazing!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service