The Twilight Saga

I started a new fan fic, even though I am not done with the other one.  But it's a good thing I am multi taskable..LOL.. Please read and leave many comments.  I hope you enjoy.

In Your Wildest Dreams

Chapter 1

I never really thought about what I wanted to do in life, but I knew I wanted to be something big. I wanted to do something big, I just wasn’t sure what that was yet. Right now, I lived in a small town named Forks, in my senior year of high school. I was quite the popular one, the cheerleader who dated the quarterback type. I was class president, as well as in drama and choir. I loved to sing and I loved to act. Those were my two passions in life. So I kept busy with all that I did, as well as having a personal life. I took care of my dad, because well, honestly, he wouldn’t be able to do it alone. Him and my mom have been divorced since I was little, and when she remarried, Phil, who is her husband now, travels and she likes to travel with him, so it was easier to live with my dad. I have only been here for about six years, but that has given me ample opportunity to make friends and acquire a status of popularity.

I was walking down the hall when I heard a friend call after me.

“Bella, wait up.”

I stopped and turned around to see one of my best friends running towards me, “Alice, what’s up?”

Alice and I have been friends since I moved here. She is the fashion diva of the school, and if anyone has questions, she is your girl. She is also a senior, and she has a brother and a sister. Her brother, Edward, is in the same grade as us, yet they are not twins. He was adopted at a young age. He is very quiet, but looks very dangerous. I hear he is a player, but he has never made a move for me. Her sister is Rosalie. She is a year older, and is dating Emmett. Emmett is also out of high school and living the big life in New York City, working for a large firm. Rosalie is, of course, there with him. Alice is dating Rosalie’s younger brother, Jasper. He is in our grade as well. They are so cute together. I hope one day to find true love. Not a guy who just wants to see if he can score. This is not the woman for the job.

“Bella, I have found the perfect outfit for prom. You have to see it.”

“Alice, prom is not for another six months. Why are you looking already?”

“Because you can never be too prepared. Please?” She put on her best frown, she knew exactly what to do to make me cave in.

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders, “Okay. Where is it at?”

“It’s at my house. Meet me there after school and I will show it to you.” She bounced up and down, clapping her hands. Sometimes I felt like she could be a little childish, but I loved her the same and wouldn’t have her any other way.

“Okay, I will see you there. Bye Alice.”

“Bye Bella.”

I walked towards my locker. I felt someone grab my shoulders and spin me around. Before I could grasp who it was or even say anything, I had warm lips pressed to mine. I felt the hands around my waist, pulling me closer. I naturally pushed back slightly to see who my attack kisser was, and found it was my boyfriend.

“Well, hello there.”

“Hey babe. How are you? Are you ready for tonight?”

“What’s going on tonight? I don’t remember having plans, not with you anyway.”

“Aw Bella, we were supposed to go over to James and hang with the guys to watch football.”

“Ugh, Mike, I don’t want to go over there, not tonight. Plus, I told Alice I would go to her house tonight. She wanted to show me something.”

“Bella, I am tired of you always coming up with excuses for not going anywhere with me.”

“Well, then do something I want to do for once and that wouldn’t be an issue.”

“I thought you liked the guys. What’s wrong with watching football with our friends?”

I let out a deep breath, trying to rid myself of the frustration that built within me. Mike, sometimes could be the sweetest person, but other times, he was too self absorbed. It was very tiresome. I just wanted to get away.

“Mike, we will talk about this later. I have to get going.” I turned to walk away, and he grabbed my arm. Not lightly either. I felt the pain shoot down to my wrist. I looked at him in fear as well as anger. I have never had him touch me in this manner. “Mike, if you want to walk away today, I suggest you let go of me.” I snarled between clenched teeth. Instead of his letting up like I had expected it to, he tightened it. The pain began to course through me and it was hard to concentrate on him and what he was thinking. This was the first time I truly felt fear of my boyfriend.

“I will let you go when I feel I am ready. You do not tell me what to do. And it is about time you act like my girlfriend, and quit blowing me off for your loser friends,” he spoke in a low, demanding voice.

I looked at him, pushing the fear to the back of my mind, pulling the anger to the front, “Well, if you want a girlfriend who will be there at your beckon call, then I suggest you go find one that will, because that is not me. Now, I will say once again, let go of me.”

I didn’t realize everyone in the school had stopped to watch our confrontation. I felt my face flush. Mike realized it as well, because he let go. As he walked by me, he leaned close to my ear, “This is not over yet, Bella. We will finish this conversation some other time. You can count on that.” he walked away.

I felt my heart sink, the knot in my stomach grow. I knew he was right, he never backed down from a fight, and well, I just jumped to the top of his list for one. I rubbed my arm where he had grabbed it and rubbed it. It was definitely sore and I was sure there would be a mark later. I finished grabbing my things and left the building. I went to my car and drove away. Instead of going to my house first, I went to Alice’s. I called Charlie from my cell and told him what I was doing tonight. He was okay with that. I pulled into Alice’s driveway, trying to hide my days events form my eyes. I had been holding back the tears this long, I did not want them to spill now. I rang the doorbell and Carlisle answered. He was Alice’s father, and the town doctor. A very nice, and not too hard on the eyes, man.

“Hello Bella, so nice to see you again.”

“Thank you Carlisle. Is Alice here?”

“She is up in her room. Go ahead and go on up.”

“Thank you.” I nodded at him and walked up the stairs. The Cullen’s had a magnificent house. And it was secluded in the woods, which made it even nicer. I knocked on Alice’s door and she answered for me to come in.

“Hey Alice.”

“Oh Bella, I wasn’t expecting you this soon. But I am glad you came.” She looked at me suspiciously, knowing something was wrong. “Bella? What’s wrong? What happened?”

I could no longer hold back the tears, they flowed freely. I told her about my confrontation with Mike and how I basically broke up with him this afternoon, and about his threat.

She touched my shoulder, “Oh Bella, I am so sorry. I wish I would have been there to help you. Are you okay?”

I stifled back the last tears, “Yea, I think I will be okay. I didn’t mean to put all this on you. But I know Mike, when he makes a threat, he usually follows through on it. I don’t know what to do. He hurt me today, and didn’t even blink about it.”

“Aw, honey. It will be okay. I won’t let anything happen. I will talk to Edward and see if he will maybe keep an eye out for Mike.”

I shook my head, “No, Alice. I will be okay. I can handle Mike. I have for two years now. I just guess I never thought he would turn violent.” I shuddered at the thought of Mike possibly hurting me, on purpose.

Alice and I finished our evening. I felt better by the time I went home. They had me over for dinner, Esme was a really good cook. Alice showed me the dress she picked out for prom. It was beautiful. It suited her perfectly. Alice continued to reassure me about Mike. I wanted to believe her, but my gut feeling told me otherwise. I pulled into my driveway and found Mike’s car parked outside. I sighed, and felt the wave of fear course through my body for a second time again today.

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

finally..... yay!!!! they are together!!!
i need more or i will die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! post more soon plze
Sorry, this one is a little short, but I hope you all like it.

Chapter 4

BPOV

I couldn’t believe that I said I would start to hang out with Edward. I never thought of him that way, but the feelings that erupted when we kissed were so new to me. I don’t know how to handle that. It’s not that I never thought he was cute, because, well how could you not. His bronze hair, his green eyes, they were so tantalizing. So he definitely doesn’t lack in the looks department, but he has always just kept to himself. So I never took the time to really get to know him, but I guess I need to. We had made plans to meet up tonight, he wanted to take me to dinner. A quiet little Italian place in Port Angeles. I was excited, yet nervous. I was trying to pick out my outfit for the evening, and ended up calling Alice for help. I knew she would give me grief for going out with her brother, but oh well. She was coming over in thirty minutes. So in that time I decided to eat some lunch, clean house, and put something together for Charlie for dinner. She knocked right on time and when I answered the door, she had bags in her hands as well as her make-up box.

“Oh Alice, I only needed help with an outfit, not my entire look.”

“Bella, you are going to look fabulous when I am done. I brought several outfits for you to choose from, all of which would look great.”

She put everything down on my couch and huffed, trying to catch her breath.

“Well, thank you. I really appreciate it.”

Alice looked at me and smiled, “I can’t believe you are going on a date with my brother. That is so awesome.”

I raised an eyebrow at her questioningly. “You’re happy about this? I figured you would give me all kinds of grief for it.”

“Bella,” She put a hand on my shoulder, “Whatever makes my brother and my best friend happy, makes me happy. That, and Edward has been in love with you since you moved here. I am glad to see that his dream might come true.” But right after she finished talking, she put her hand to her mouth with shock spread across her face. “Oh, Bella, I wasn’t supposed to say anything. Please don’t tell him I said anything.”

I looked at her, mouth agape. “Alice, he told me that he liked me since I first moved here, but you just said that he has been IN LOVE with me since I first moved here. Is that true?”

“Yes, he has always been in love with you.” She hung her head in shame for telling me her brothers darkest secret.

“Alice, don’t worry, I won’t say anything. I just didn’t know that his feelings were that deep.”

She smiled at me. “Thanks.”

I finally finished getting ready, and Alice looked at me astoundingly. “Oh Bella, you look beautiful. Edward will be flabbergasted.”

“Really, you think so?”

“Yes! Now he should be here shortly, so I am going to head out. Have fun.”

I gave her a hug and thanked her again for helping me, “Thanks Alice. I will.”
She left the house and I sat in the living room, waiting for him to arrive. The nerves in my stomach were in a knot, and I was extremely nervous. I didn’t know exactly why since we have known each other for awhile. I guess maybe it has something to do with possibly taking our relationship to the next level. I didn’t know what to expect. I heard a car pull up and then a knock at the door. I knew he was finally here. I walked to the door and answered.

“Hi Edward. How are you doing?”

He stood there, mouth agape, “I’m fine. Bella, you look beautiful.”

I felt the heat rise in my cheeks, “Thank you.” We walked out of my house and to his car. He held my door open for me, I climbed in. It took us about twenty minutes to get to Port Angeles. We arrived at our destination, a quant little restaurant. Once again, Edward opened my door for me and took my hand to help me out of his car. We walked inside and were seated at the table he had reserved for us.

We both ordered, I ordered mushroom ravioli and Edward ordered chicken cacciatore. While we waited for our food, we talked.

“So, Edward. Tell me what you want to do after high school.”

He smiled at me, “I don’t know quite yet. I thought about going to New York, where my brother is. And I know Alice and Jasper are going there when they are out. What about you?”

“Actually, I thought about going to New York also. I want to do something big, I just don’t know what that something big would be, but I figured that would be the best place to start.”

“Hmm, that’s funny. We may end up in the same place together after we leave here.”

“Yea, I guess it is.” Our food finally arrived and we sat there in silence while we ate. After we were finished eating, we sat there and talked about school, and friends and ambitions. After about an hour, we left. He wanted to take me some where else, and of course I agreed. He wouldn’t tell me where we were going, just that it was a place he went to when he needed to think. We drove back towards Forks and went to the edge of the woods.

When he stepped out of the car, he opened the door for me and helped me out. I felt the panic form in my stomach, the lump form in my throat. This wasn’t that far form where Mike tried taking me.

“Bella, it’s okay. I won’t let anything happen to you, I promise. Are you up to a little walk?”

“Sure,” I stammered. “Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise. It won’t take long.”

I felt myself relax slightly being with Edward. It allowed me to forget about what Mike had done to me here by the woods. Edward was right, the walk didn’t take long. Before we knew it, we were in a meadow, with flowers in full bloom. The sun was setting so the orange glow from the sun made the meadow look like a fantasy. Like a dream world. A place that truly could not exist. It’s was stunning.

“Oh Edward, this is beautiful. How did you find this place?”

He watched me intently before answering, “I was walking around here one day and just came across it. I have always just called it my meadow.”

I walked around the meadow, taking in the exquisite site, the alluring fragrance. I didn’t know such a place could exist. I was so involved in where I was that I didn’t pay much attention to what Edward was doing. I looked at him and he smiled.

“Thank you Edward. For a lovely evening and bringing me to such a beautiful place, especially since it is your place.”

“You’re welcome. I wanted you to have a special evening, something you deserve.”

I felt the heat rise to my face. He stepped towards me slowly. I continued to look at him, not knowing what to expect. He was finally standing in front of me.

He took my hands into his, “Bella, I wanted you to have a special evening because you are special to me.”

I didn’t know what to say. I was speechless. I touched my hand to his cheek, “Thank you Edward. I have had a wonderful night.” I leaned up and placed my lips to his. He pulled me closer with his hands on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. The place seemed magical. It brought out the best in both Edward and myself. I felt the passion rise in me, and also something else I have never truly felt before, love. I found myself falling in love with this person who stood before me, holding me in an embrace, and placing kisses on my lips. I grabbed his hair gently to pull him closer. I truly wanted him. He gently laid me on the ground beneath us. He kissed along my jaw and up to my ear.

“I’m in love with you Bella,” he whispered in my ear and then continued kissing my neck.

“I know. I think I am in love with you as well.”

He stopped kissing me and placed himself on one of his elbows. He looked down at me, “Really? I didn’t do all this so that you would tell me that you love me. I want to take things slow. I want you to know for sure how you feel.”

I touched his cheek, “I do know Edward. I know you did this because you think I am special. I don’t think you would do this to just get me to sleep with you.”

He shook his head, “No, I could never do that to you.”

“I know.” And I pulled his head back to mine to finish the kiss where we left off. He leaned in between my legs and I could feel the arousal, but he never took it any further than kissing unless I gave him the sign that I was ready. I wasn’t of course. I didn’t want to rush into it. We stayed like that for an hour before deciding we needed to get home.

We pulled up in front of my house and Edward walked me to my door.
“Edward, I had a really nice time tonight. Thank you so much.”

“You’re welcome. You deserve it. Maybe we can do this again sometime.”

I leaned into him, placed my hands on his chest. I felt his muscles ripple beneath them and I felt the butterflies enter my stomach. His look, his muscles, his personality all sent feelings into me that actually scared me, but I knew I wanted nothing else.

“I would love to, every night if possible.” I smiled at him and kissed him gently. “Good night Edward.”

“Good night Bella. Sweet dreams.”

“Oh they will be sweet.” I watched him get back in his car and drive away. I had never had a better evening in all my life. And I couldn’t wait to enjoy
I love it!
awwwwww! SO CUTEEEEE! :D cant wait for more!
very sweet chapter... i loved alice!!!! haha
♥♥♥♥ - princess
awww.. he is always such a gentleman... i love this chapter!!!♥
AWWWWWW!!!! I loved that chapter! Now they each know how the other feels!!!
post more
OKay everyone, this is one long chapter and I had so much fun writing it. Please enjoy and definitely leave many comments. They are my inspiration.

Chapter 5

BPOV

The next several months went by in a blur. We were coming up on prom, and well Edward and I were going together. We have actually started dating somewhat, and he has been awesome. Unfortunately, Mike was going as well, and he wasn’t real happy with me. Seeing him in school was the hardest thing I ever had to do. He glared at me with such ferocity. I knew to never be near him, especially alone. Edward always made sure that I wasn’t alone. Today was the day that Alice and I were going to Port Angeles to look for Prom dresses. We were excited, a girls day away.

“Edward, I will be back before you can even miss me.” I smiled at him, trying to reassure him that it would be okay.

“Bella, love, I miss you already, and you haven’t even left yet.” He pulled me closer to him. His lips touched mine for a brief second before he pulled back, “Are you sure I can’t come with you?”

I giggled, “Edward, Alice and I are going to have a girls day today. You are far from being a girl. Do something with Jasper. Stay occupied until I come back, okay?”

His shoulders slumped, “Okay. I lo…” Before he could finish his sentence, Alice came bounding down the stairs, ready to leave. He sighed and leaned into my ear, “I’ll see you when you get back.” His breath blew lightly in my ear as he spoke, sending a shiver down my spine and a tingling sensation in my stomach.

“Okay. I will come see you first thing when we get back. I’ll miss you.”

He smiled, “I’ll miss you too.” He pulled me close and kissed me, with more passion than I think even he intended. I stepped back, feeling a little lightheaded. He was the only one who was ever able to do that to me. I smiled at him and Alice and I walked out the door.

As Alice drove to Port Angeles, I sat in the passenger seat, “Your brother is so funny, Alice. But he is so sweet.”

She grunted, “Bella, I don’t want to hear about the two of you, not in that way.” But she giggled, letting me know it was all okay. “You two are definitely cute together. And you seem so happy.”

“I am. But…”

She looked sideways at me, “But what?”

“I am in love with him, and I know he is with me as well, but he won’t tell me he loves me. And I am afraid of scaring him off if I say it first.”

Alice furrowed her eyebrows, “Bella, he loves you. He would never run if you told him you loved him. Maybe he is just waiting for the right time.”

“Yea, I guess. Maybe you’re right.”
“Of course I’m right.” She giggled. We finally arrived and we couldn’t wait until we would start shopping.

We started with a store that sold nothing but formal wear. There were some luxurious dresses in there, some that I thought would be to nice for plain me. It didn’t take Alice very long before she found the dress of her dreams. It suited her perfectly too. I, on the other hand, still searched.

“Alice, I can’t find anything that would look okay on me.”

“Bella, everything looks good on you, you just choose to think it looks bad.” Alice chuckled.

I frowned at her, “Alice, everything does look bad on me. I am just so plain.”

“Bella, you’re beautiful. I wish you would see that.”

I grumbled at her. I continued looking through the dresses to see if I could find something that I truly liked, and that Edward would like as well. I finally came across a dress that took my breath away. It was a midnight blue satin that was floor length. The back was low cut with the straps crossing each other and a silver beading that complimented the back. And the straps were lined with rhinestones. It also had a small train behind it. It was very elegant, and I loved it. Not only that, but the color was Edwards favorite color for me to wear, blue.

“Alice, come here. I think I found one.”

She scurried over to my side, “Oh Bella, that is beautiful and so you. I thought Edward wanted to wait until marriage for sex, but he may not be able to when he sees you in that.”

I lightly slapped her arm, “Alice, shut up. He isn’t going to go that crazy.”

She lifted her eyebrow at me, “I thought you were getting to know him better. He goes crazy looking at you in a pair of jeans. I see the way he looks at you, too bad you can’t.”

I kept looking around and found the shoes to go with my dress. They were silver with rhinestones along the top of my foot. I tried not t go with too high of a heel, since I was clumsy. I paid for my items and we left the store.

“I found some really pretty shoes to go with my dress, Alice. I think you would be proud.” I giggled.

I took them out of the box and showed her, “Oh Bella, those are perfect. I am proud of you.”

We both laughed at each other. We finished the rest of our shopping and to be honest, was glad it was over. I was ready to get back to Edward, before he started calling or sending me text messages. We left the mall and began to head toward home. The drive went fairly quick as we talked about prom coming up in a few days. We were both excited. Finally we arrived in Forks and pulled into the driveway of her house.

“Hey Alice, can I leave my stuff in your car until it’s time for me to go home? I don’t want Edward to see it. I want it to be a surprise.”

“Sure. I will lock so he can’t try to get in here.”

“Thanks!”

We headed into the house. It seemed quiet. I wondered where everyone was.

“Where is everyone Alice?”

“I don’t know. There isn’t any note left on the counter.”

“Okay. Well, I am going to go see if Edward is in his room.”

“Okay.”

I walked up the long flight of stairs. Finally I made it to the top. I went to his room and the door was closed. I knocked lightly. I didn’t hear anything at first, so I knocked again.

“Come in.” I heard Edward say.

I opened the door and he laid sprawled on his bed, reading a book. He looked up and saw me standing there, then he jumped off his bed.

“Bella, you made it back. I was getting ready to send out a search party after you two.” He winked at me.

“Oh okay Edward. Yea, we just made it back. Where is everyone?”

“They went to dinner. They wanted me to come, but I wanted to wait for you.”

“Aw, you should have gone. You need to eat also.”

He looked at me slyly, “Bella, the only thing I need to keep me going is you.”

I leaned up on my toes, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. Before I knew it, he lifted me up and carried me over to his bed. Gently, he laid me down. I knew it would never go further than us kissing, but there were times where I wanted to, but then other times, I was scared. He kissed my neck, sending tingling sensations thru my body. Then he bit the lobe of my ear, which did things to me that even he couldn’t imagine. I smiled to myself. He leaned up on his elbows and looked down at me. He brushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

“Bella, you are so beautiful.”

I felt the heat rise in my face. He always seemed to know what to say to make me blush.

“Edward, stop. You’re making me blush.”

He smiled, “I know, I love it. The pink that comes to your cheeks, it’s so cute.”

I tapped his arm lightly, then pulled him back down to me slowly. I watched his eyes as our lips connected, then I closed them. There was an electricity that flowed thru my body whenever we touched. I felt his arousal, his need, his want, but knew he wouldn’t give it. I pushed my hands into his hair, brought him closer. He ran his hands up my arm and then down my waist. I felt the burning sensation course thru me. I wanted him, and I wanted him now. Knowing his wished, I pushed back slightly.

He leaned back, “Did I do something wrong? Are you okay?”

“Yea, I’m fine. I just wanted to take it slow, and I know you want to wait.”

“Bella, at this rate, I don’t know if I can wait. You don’t know what you do to me.”

“Probably the same thing you do to me. Look, I don’t need to wait until marriage, but I do want it to be special.”

“So do I. Because you are special to me. Bella, there is something I have been wanting to tell you, but something always seem to come up.”

I looked at him curiously, “What?”

“Bella, I lo…” There was a knock on the door, and then Alice barged in.

“Hey Bell… Oh, sorry.” I heard Edward growl under his breath. I caressed his cheek to let him know that it was okay.

“Yes Alice, what can I do for you?”

“Well, it’s getting late. I figured you needed to get home so that Charlie doesn’t get mad. And well you need to get your stuff out of my car. I’m going over to Jasper’s for a little bit.”

“Oh yea, okay. Give me just a minute.” She walked out of the room and Edward rolled onto his back, covering his face with his arm.

I tried to move it, but he wouldn’t let me. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” I could hear the frustration in his voice. I thought I had done something wrong.

“Are you sure? Did I do something wrong?”

He finally looked at me, “Don’t ever think you could do something wrong.” He stood up and grabbed my hand to help me up. “Well, I guess you better get going.”

“Okay, yea. I don’t want Charlie to be upset with me.”

He leaned down and gave me a kiss. “I’ll see you tomorrow?” It was more of a question than a statement.

“Of course you will. You can see me whenever you want to,” I said in a sultry voice.

I finally managed to put a smile on his face. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me once more before I left. Alice helped me grab my things from her car and I drove home. I never thought being in love could be like this. I arrived at home and walked inside. Charlie was asleep on the couch, with a game on the television. I walked over to him.

“Dad, wake up.” I shook his shoulder gently. “Dad!”

He rustled around slightly and then went back to sleep. I decided to let him stay there and sleep, so I just covered him up with a blanket. I went upstairs, taking my things with me and took a shower. The cool water helped with the feelings that Edward always brought out in me. Once I was finished, I towel dried my hair and went to my room. I put my pajamas on and climbed into bed. I stared at the ceiling, thinking of Edward. He seemed to be the only thing on my mind these days. I wanted to tell him I loved him, but I was afraid to. Afraid of what he might say or do. And I truly did want to take our relationship to the next level, but that also scared me. I didn’t want him to leave me because we did, and I didn’t want him to feel pressured. so I would wait, and when the time was right, I would make the move.

Thinking of Edward allowed to fall into a deep slumber. My dreams were only of Edward. When morning came, my first thoughts were of him as well. I woke up smiling. The day went by quickly, and I went to see Edward. Like any other day. Soon enough the days were over and prom was almost here. I was excited. I didn’t usually like events like this, but I was going to be with Edward, and I decided that this would be the time I would tell him that I love him. It would be special.

The day finally came, and it was a busy one. Alice was coming to my house to get ready, and Jasper and Edward were going to pick us up here. We wanted it to be a surprise, the way we looked. I climbed out of bed, took my shower and wrapped my hair in a towel. I know Alice would be doing my hair and makeup, so I left it all alone. I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

“Hi dad.”

“Hi honey. Today is the big day, huh? Prom.”

“Yea,” I said as I chewed on a piece of bagel. “Alice will be here shortly so that we can get ready.”

“That’s nice. Well, I am going fishing for the weekend, so you have fun.” He kissed the top of my head as he left.

“Thanks dad, I will. You do the same.” He nodded and waved as the door shut behind him.

As I was finishing the morning dishes, there was a knock on the door. I answered it and it was Alice, hands filled with bags, and her makeup box. I helped her by grabbing a few things from her.

“Thanks,” she said, out of breath.

“No problem. Did you bring enough stuff?”

“I hope so.” She smiled.

We went up to my room. We only had about five hours to get ready, and I wasn’t sure if that was enough time to make me look somewhat decent. It was going to take a lot. But I knew Alice could make me look spectacular.

“Okay, what are we doing first?” I asked.

“Well, we should get your hair up in the curlers. SO let’s start there.”

“Okay, I’m ready when you are. So, what time are the guys coming to pick us up?”

“Around five thirty. We have reservations at the restaurant for six.” She started separating my hair to put in rollers.

“Okay.” it took almost an hour to put all the rollers in, but I knew when Alice was done, it would be beautiful.

Alice decided we needed some sort of pampering, for one, to move time along, and for two, just because. So we did facials, manicures, and pedicures. She polished my toe nails and then I polished hers.

“Are you excited Bella?”

I looked at her, “I am. I think tonight will be the night.”

She looked at me, startled, “The night?”

“Yea, I’m going to tell him I love him tonight.”

She clapped her hands like a little giddy school girl. “I am so happy for you.”

“Thanks, but I am nervous.”

“It will be okay.”

“So what is Edward and Jasper doing today to keep busy?”

Alice shrugged her shoulders, “I’m not sure. Edward said he had some things to do and so he had Jasper go with him.”

“Okay. I can’t wait to see him. I miss him already.”

“I know what you mean. but only another two hours.”

I sighed. It seemed to take forever. We just talked for a little while. She had her hair up in towel form being washed as mine had curlers in it. It was finally was time to put makeup. Alice did my makeup first, of course. She made it look natural, but my chocolate eyes were accentuated by the colors she used. Once she was finished with my makeup, she did her own. She was already beautiful, so she never really had to do much. After all the makeup was applied, then it was time for hair. She sat me down in the chair and started taking curlers out of my hair. My hair was so curly as it fell across my shoulders. Once they were all removed, Alice started pinning hair up here, and hair up there. She left so much swaying behind me, but most of it was put up on the back of my head. She had hair clips in my hair that had pearls on them, and then she put baby’s breath next to that. Once I looked in the mirror, I was in a state of awe.

“Oh Alice, I love it. It’s beautiful.”

“Thank you,” she smiled. She loved receiving compliments, just any other person. “Now, you go get dressed and I will do my hair really quick.”

“Okay.”

I went to my dad’s room to get dressed, since he was gone. I bought new under garments for the occasion, so I slipped them on. Of course with the make of the dress, a upper undergarment was unnecessary. I slipped into my dress, and it fell smoothly down my body. I loved the feel of satin. It hung to the floor. I loved it. It hugged the curves, accentuating my body. I slipped into my shoes and pulled my dress up slightly to see how they looked. Perfect was all I could think. I walked back to my room to show Alice. She was right, it didn’t take her long to do her hair. She looked at me.

“Oh Bella, you look beautiful. Edward is going to be speechless.”

“Thank you. I hope he likes it.”

She smiled, “Oh, he will.”

She had her dress on, which of course she looked absolutely gorgeous.

“Alice, you look gorgeous.”

She blushed slightly, “Thanks.”
We heard the knock at the door and both took our time walking down the stairs, as not to trip. Alice wanted to answer the door, so she could kind of introduce me to Edward in a romantic manner. Jasper was at the door.

“Oh Alice, you look beautiful.” He leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips.

“Thank you. And you look so handsome. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

I watched them and couldn’t wait until that could be Edward and me. I noticed he was not behind Jasper.

“Where’s Edward,” I asked Jasper.

“He’s outside, and I do have to say, Bella, you look beautiful as well.”

I felt the heat rise to my face, as it did with all compliments I received. “Thank you.”

I watched the two of them walk out the door, but not before Alice turned to me and said for me to stay right behind her. She truly wanted the way I looked to be a surprise to Edward. I finally saw him, he was walking towards the house, but then stopped when he saw us walking to the car. Alice stepped to the side with Jasper, which allowed Edward to actually see me. I saw the expression in his face. His mouth agape. He walked more hurriedly towards me.

“Oh my god, Bella. Words can’t describe how you look tonight. I am speechless. Um, wow…you are breathtaking.”

“Thank you,” as once again, the heat rose to my face. “ You look very handsome yourself.”

“Thank you.” He leaned down and gently placed his lips to mine, sending that bolt of electricity thru me. He took my hand and walked me to the car. I couldn’t believe it, but parked in my driveway was a limo.

“You rented a limo? That is so awesome.”

“I wanted tonight to be special. Because you’re special.”

I smiled, “Thank you. I feel the same way about you.”

He held the door open for me. Jasper and Alice were already inside. Alice smiled at me.

“Can you believe they got a limo?” Alice squealed.

I looked at Edward, “Actually, I can.” and then I smiled at him.

He kept his arm around me the entire trip. When we arrived at the prom, Jasper stepped out first, helping Alice out, then Edward stepped out and took my hand. I stepped out of the car.

“I still have no words to describe how you look Bella. Just stunning.” He took my hand and walked into the prom. They took our pictures and we went to the dance floor. I was a little nervous to be dancing, but I had Edward to help me if I needed it.

Everything went perfectly tonight so far. The only downfall I saw was when Mike showed up with Lauren. He glared at me like he could kill me. But I didn’t let it get to me. I enjoyed my time with my Edward, the love of my life. We danced, we mingled, and held each other close. After a few hours, Edward pulled me to the side.

“Bella,” he whispered in my ear. “Would it be okay if we left? I have a surprise for you.”

I looked at him suspiciously, “Sure. Let’s just let Alice and Jasper know.”

He took my hand and pulled me through the crowd, “They already know, love.”

I smiled, “Okay. So where are we going?”

He shook his head, “No, I said it was a surprise. I’m not telling.”

I kept silent for awhile longer. We went outside, and surprisingly, his car was parked outside. He opened my door for me and then walked around to get in on his side. We drove for a short bit before he pulled over next to the forest. And once again, he stepped out, walked around and opened my door. I held my hand out to him, which he took obligingly.

“What are we doing here Edward?”

“Are you up to a little walk? Not far, I promise.”

I nodded, but still confused. We started walking, Edward holding my hand, in case I decided to fall. after walking for about ten minutes, Edward stopped me.

“I need you to put this on, please.” He held out a blind fold. I did as he asked and slipped the blind fold on. He guided me from this point on. Holding me tightly. We came to a stop, and I wasn’t sure where we were.

I felt him lean closer to me, his breath on my ear, “Bella, I need you to stand here for a moment, okay?”

“Why, what are you doing?”

“You’ll see. Just wait here.” I stood where he left me. I was becoming nervous, without knowing what he had planned. I could hear rustling, but continued to stay where I was. Before I knew it, he was back by my side. “Okay, are you ready?”

I nodded my head ferociously. He lifted the blindfold and I was awestruck. He had candles lit around a blanket that laid on the ground. It took me a minute to realize that this was our meadow. I looked at him and smiled.

“This is our meadow.”

“Yes, it is. I wanted to do something extra special, just for us. If you didn’t realize, we have been dating for four months, today.”

I put my hand to my mouth, feeling the embarrassment fill me, “OH my god, you’re right. I am so sorry I didn’t remember.”

He put his finger to my lips, “It’s okay, I figured so. So I chose to do something myself.”

I felt the burn in my eyes, the threat of tears forming. I couldn’t believe he went through all this trouble. I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. I pressed my lips to his. We kissed for a moment before he pushed back slightly.

“Would you like to go sit down?”

“I would love to.” We walked over to the blanket and sat down. “How did you get all of this together? And when?”

“Today and Jasper helped. I have been planning it for awhile.”

“I feel so special right now, like I am the only one that exists.”

He looked at me, pure adoration in his eyes, “Bella, you are special and you are the only one that exists, in my world.”

With that, I leaned into him. Pressing my lips softly to his. His lips were warm and soft. Inviting. I scooted closer to him on the blanket so that our bodies could touch. I ran my hand up his arm and brought it to his cheek. He placed his hand on the small of my back, rubbing circles. I leaned my head to the side and began to kiss down my cheek, to my jaw line, which he covered with kisses. He was slow in what he did. He brought his lips to my ear and nipped at my ear lobe. I purred slightly with his touch. He continued down to my neck.. He brushed my hair behind my back, and ran his tongue along my collar bone. I shivered, a tingling sensation coursing through my body. He moved back to my mouth and kissed me, sensuously. I pulled him in deeper by pushing my hand into his hair. I moved up onto my knees so that I was slightly taller than him. I placed a hand on each side of his face and placed my lips there once again. He put his hands on my waist. I pushed him back on the ground. Leaning over him, continuing to kiss him. I laid across his chest and we continued.

He rolled me onto my back, looking down at me. “Bella, you’re so beautiful. If love were music, you would definitely be my song. Bella, I love you.”

I felt the tear slide down my cheek. This is one thing that I have been waiting to hear. “Oh Edward. I love you too. I have been waiting to hear that, too afraid to say it.”

“Why would you be afraid? That is nothing to be scared of.”

“I was afraid of scaring you away. Or maybe you didn’t truly feel that way about me.”

He brushed the tears from my cheek, “Oh Bella, I have always loved you. Nothing could ever scare me away.” He leaned down and kissed my cheek where the tears once were.

I pulled him close so that I could whisper in his ear, “Edward, I am ready, if you are.”

He sat up on his elbow and looked down at me, “Are you sure?”

I nodded and pulled him down in a kiss. I pressed my tongue to his lips and he opened obligingly. Our tongues explored, entwined each other. I began to unbutton his shirt as he kissed me. I could feel his excitement and yearn for me, and I became giddy. I slid his shirt off his shoulders, only to show his masculine build. His muscles rippled above me as he held himself. He sat me up and sat behind me. He kissed the back of my neck, sending wave after wave of electricity through me. He slid my straps of my dress off my shoulders, kissing where they fell. Once he had done that, he laid me back down. He peered over me, smiling the most loving smile anyone ever could smile. I could feel the love flow from him. It was like a tidal wave crashing over me. He continued kissing down my arm, to my chest and then between the crevice of my breasts. I sighed and slightly arched my back as he sent emotions thru me.

After minutes of him slowly undressing me, and myself undressing him, we lay there, still. Him above me, waiting for the timing to be just perfect. I felt the burning sensation in me, the yearn I felt to feel him, all of him.

“Edward, please. I need you.”

As he moved in closer, he leaned towards my ear, “You are all I need Bella. I love you .” With that, I felt him, giving himself to me completely. I felt the wave of pleasure and passion hit me. I felt true love, my Edward. I knew I wanted nothing else, no one else, ever. He was my life now. I arched my back to the sensation flowing thru me. I dug my nails in his back, not realizing that I was. I let out a moan, and he let out a growl. When we both reached our limits, I saw stars. My eyes went blurry, I think from the tears of joy and happiness that this one person was able to give me. The world exploded in my eyes, around me. I felt Edwards muscle become rigid, tighten. Then he went still. He laid his head on my chest. I stroked his hair with one hand and ran my hand up and down his back with the other. Us both trying to catch our breath.

He rolled over onto his back and pulled me into the crook of his arm. He held me close. We both stared at the stars, the night sky clear for the first time in days. This felt so right. I looked up at him and smiled down at me.

“Edward?”

“Hmm?”

“I love you.”

He stroked my arm, “And I love you, my dearest Bella.” With that, he pulled the edge of the blanket over us, and we fell asleep there. In each others arms, where I wanted to be able to spend every night. With this one person who completes, makes me who I am. Makes me feel beautiful and special. And with that thought, I drifted into a sweet slumber of dreams about Edward and myself.
WOW I TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
oh my

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service