The Twilight Saga

I started a new fan fic, even though I am not done with the other one.  But it's a good thing I am multi taskable..LOL.. Please read and leave many comments.  I hope you enjoy.

In Your Wildest Dreams

Chapter 1

I never really thought about what I wanted to do in life, but I knew I wanted to be something big. I wanted to do something big, I just wasn’t sure what that was yet. Right now, I lived in a small town named Forks, in my senior year of high school. I was quite the popular one, the cheerleader who dated the quarterback type. I was class president, as well as in drama and choir. I loved to sing and I loved to act. Those were my two passions in life. So I kept busy with all that I did, as well as having a personal life. I took care of my dad, because well, honestly, he wouldn’t be able to do it alone. Him and my mom have been divorced since I was little, and when she remarried, Phil, who is her husband now, travels and she likes to travel with him, so it was easier to live with my dad. I have only been here for about six years, but that has given me ample opportunity to make friends and acquire a status of popularity.

I was walking down the hall when I heard a friend call after me.

“Bella, wait up.”

I stopped and turned around to see one of my best friends running towards me, “Alice, what’s up?”

Alice and I have been friends since I moved here. She is the fashion diva of the school, and if anyone has questions, she is your girl. She is also a senior, and she has a brother and a sister. Her brother, Edward, is in the same grade as us, yet they are not twins. He was adopted at a young age. He is very quiet, but looks very dangerous. I hear he is a player, but he has never made a move for me. Her sister is Rosalie. She is a year older, and is dating Emmett. Emmett is also out of high school and living the big life in New York City, working for a large firm. Rosalie is, of course, there with him. Alice is dating Rosalie’s younger brother, Jasper. He is in our grade as well. They are so cute together. I hope one day to find true love. Not a guy who just wants to see if he can score. This is not the woman for the job.

“Bella, I have found the perfect outfit for prom. You have to see it.”

“Alice, prom is not for another six months. Why are you looking already?”

“Because you can never be too prepared. Please?” She put on her best frown, she knew exactly what to do to make me cave in.

I sighed and shrugged my shoulders, “Okay. Where is it at?”

“It’s at my house. Meet me there after school and I will show it to you.” She bounced up and down, clapping her hands. Sometimes I felt like she could be a little childish, but I loved her the same and wouldn’t have her any other way.

“Okay, I will see you there. Bye Alice.”

“Bye Bella.”

I walked towards my locker. I felt someone grab my shoulders and spin me around. Before I could grasp who it was or even say anything, I had warm lips pressed to mine. I felt the hands around my waist, pulling me closer. I naturally pushed back slightly to see who my attack kisser was, and found it was my boyfriend.

“Well, hello there.”

“Hey babe. How are you? Are you ready for tonight?”

“What’s going on tonight? I don’t remember having plans, not with you anyway.”

“Aw Bella, we were supposed to go over to James and hang with the guys to watch football.”

“Ugh, Mike, I don’t want to go over there, not tonight. Plus, I told Alice I would go to her house tonight. She wanted to show me something.”

“Bella, I am tired of you always coming up with excuses for not going anywhere with me.”

“Well, then do something I want to do for once and that wouldn’t be an issue.”

“I thought you liked the guys. What’s wrong with watching football with our friends?”

I let out a deep breath, trying to rid myself of the frustration that built within me. Mike, sometimes could be the sweetest person, but other times, he was too self absorbed. It was very tiresome. I just wanted to get away.

“Mike, we will talk about this later. I have to get going.” I turned to walk away, and he grabbed my arm. Not lightly either. I felt the pain shoot down to my wrist. I looked at him in fear as well as anger. I have never had him touch me in this manner. “Mike, if you want to walk away today, I suggest you let go of me.” I snarled between clenched teeth. Instead of his letting up like I had expected it to, he tightened it. The pain began to course through me and it was hard to concentrate on him and what he was thinking. This was the first time I truly felt fear of my boyfriend.

“I will let you go when I feel I am ready. You do not tell me what to do. And it is about time you act like my girlfriend, and quit blowing me off for your loser friends,” he spoke in a low, demanding voice.

I looked at him, pushing the fear to the back of my mind, pulling the anger to the front, “Well, if you want a girlfriend who will be there at your beckon call, then I suggest you go find one that will, because that is not me. Now, I will say once again, let go of me.”

I didn’t realize everyone in the school had stopped to watch our confrontation. I felt my face flush. Mike realized it as well, because he let go. As he walked by me, he leaned close to my ear, “This is not over yet, Bella. We will finish this conversation some other time. You can count on that.” he walked away.

I felt my heart sink, the knot in my stomach grow. I knew he was right, he never backed down from a fight, and well, I just jumped to the top of his list for one. I rubbed my arm where he had grabbed it and rubbed it. It was definitely sore and I was sure there would be a mark later. I finished grabbing my things and left the building. I went to my car and drove away. Instead of going to my house first, I went to Alice’s. I called Charlie from my cell and told him what I was doing tonight. He was okay with that. I pulled into Alice’s driveway, trying to hide my days events form my eyes. I had been holding back the tears this long, I did not want them to spill now. I rang the doorbell and Carlisle answered. He was Alice’s father, and the town doctor. A very nice, and not too hard on the eyes, man.

“Hello Bella, so nice to see you again.”

“Thank you Carlisle. Is Alice here?”

“She is up in her room. Go ahead and go on up.”

“Thank you.” I nodded at him and walked up the stairs. The Cullen’s had a magnificent house. And it was secluded in the woods, which made it even nicer. I knocked on Alice’s door and she answered for me to come in.

“Hey Alice.”

“Oh Bella, I wasn’t expecting you this soon. But I am glad you came.” She looked at me suspiciously, knowing something was wrong. “Bella? What’s wrong? What happened?”

I could no longer hold back the tears, they flowed freely. I told her about my confrontation with Mike and how I basically broke up with him this afternoon, and about his threat.

She touched my shoulder, “Oh Bella, I am so sorry. I wish I would have been there to help you. Are you okay?”

I stifled back the last tears, “Yea, I think I will be okay. I didn’t mean to put all this on you. But I know Mike, when he makes a threat, he usually follows through on it. I don’t know what to do. He hurt me today, and didn’t even blink about it.”

“Aw, honey. It will be okay. I won’t let anything happen. I will talk to Edward and see if he will maybe keep an eye out for Mike.”

I shook my head, “No, Alice. I will be okay. I can handle Mike. I have for two years now. I just guess I never thought he would turn violent.” I shuddered at the thought of Mike possibly hurting me, on purpose.

Alice and I finished our evening. I felt better by the time I went home. They had me over for dinner, Esme was a really good cook. Alice showed me the dress she picked out for prom. It was beautiful. It suited her perfectly. Alice continued to reassure me about Mike. I wanted to believe her, but my gut feeling told me otherwise. I pulled into my driveway and found Mike’s car parked outside. I sighed, and felt the wave of fear course through my body for a second time again today.

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

this is reallyyyy good!! Keep me updated...I have some questions though... Did they use a condom? Is Emmett Alice's older brother or no ones? And you said shes Rosalies sister...so that would mean Alice right?
I lOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service