The Twilight Saga

All the members are requested to introduce themselves here..Please tell us something about yourself not the roles you play in this site...

Views: 270

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! My name is Wendy, and I'm 28. I've been married since I was 19, and I have two beautiful boys, ages 6 and 3. I enjoy sewing, mostly making quilts, but some clothes as well. I'm very shy in person, much more comfortable chatting online rather than in person or on the phone (even with friends lol). I homeschool my 6 yr old, that's quite a challenge! I love all things Twilight, as well as Harry Potter. And, now my shyness is kicking in, I can't think of anything else to write! :).
Hi ..My name is Christine and I am a Twilight mom!! I have 2 daughters 27 and almost 18...2 dogs and 3 cats...
I must admit that in my 51 years I enjoyed the MOST reading the Twilight saga all 4 books...and I really hope there will be more!!
And watched the movie over and over again that's a First for me ....Why I dont know.. Maybe the unconditionnal love...and the gentleness and good maners from Edward....But I think we all want a Cullen family in our lives!! I cant wait for Eclipes!!
hey...nice to meet you
hi my name is maria.
i like twilight a lot!!!!
and im glad i found this site!
you see..none of my friends really care..so im just.all alone..lol
i really want some friends so we can talk twilight,anyone wanna chat??!
haha..well..little bit about me..i can be mean..or i can be nice..you choose
you make me mad...i become like the hulk.lol
if you are nice..ill be a little angel.. ok..i think i wrote enough
hey! my name's Debashree... m 20... from India... my name's kinda complicated for most Indians to pronounce too, so m generally called D by my friends... i love cooking- attended hotel management school for a while, but gave up... wanted to be a chef, not sure now... love Twilight and the rest of the SM books, but that goes without saying... not single... been with my guy for a good 3 years now... we've been living with each other for the past 2... love reading... esp Stephen King... studying English Literature... prone to weird moods... not disagreeable ones tho.... none of my friends really like Twilight but they haven't read it, so i dunno how they're forming their opinions... love to cook, play basketball or badminton... kinda clumsy like Bella, but better at sport... kinda like Edward... could die for my loved ones... esp my guy!... kinda like Emmett... can't resist a good fight... kinda like Alice... love to dress well and organize parties and events... ok i can't write anymore... o, btw, m new here so i'd love to b frenz with anyone friendly :)
Hi D m indian too. Welcme to d family. Cme to chat thread we love to hang out there.
Hello, I'm Hannah, 18 years old, married (1 year in March) and I have a 6 month old son who is the love of my life. (: I'm nice, I can be a little sarcastic at times but I mean no harm by it lol. Right now the only job I have is taking care of my son, but soon i'm going to school for Computer Information Systems. I love reading, texting, watching TV, music, the smell of people doing their laundry (weird I know), hanging out with friends, and meeting new people. (:
Hi hannah welcome to d family. Feel free to chat wd us at chat thread. We lve to hang out there.
Hi I'm Sarah I'm 17 years old I live in Liverpool England. I'm currently in my twelfth year in school. I,m a fan of Strictly Come Dancing, Harry Potter, Twilight, Alexandra Burke 2008's winner of Simon Cowell's the X Factor, Dannii Minogue, Gladiators and Neighbours (Australian Soap Opera). I'm currently reading Breaking Dawn for the first time.
welcome sarah to the family
Hi All,

My name is Emma and I'm from Nottingham in the UK. I am 32 years old, married and I am a Call Centre Manager. I love the Twilight Saga, the films, the books and anything related to the gorgeous Robert Pattinson. A lot of my friends think I am crazy because I am totally obsessed but NONE of them have read any of the books or even seen the films, so have no idea what I am on about.
Hey everyone my name is Mercades well thats my middle name, no one can ever say my first name right so I go by my middle. Im 15 a sophomore I love reading, sports, and basically anything creative. Im a Twi-phanatic and trying to make since of the world around me. I need more friends so could you guys please add me I would be so greatful!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service