The Twilight Saga

This is a place for all the new members to introduce themselves to the other members.

Noodles gave me inspiration to make this discussion and I think it's a really good idea. This way there is no need to start your own discussion just to let people know that you are new and would like to have some friends.

Just tell us something about yourself, why you became a member of Team Edward, why you like the saga, ... anything you want to share. But remember that this is still an online site, so be carefull with the information you share.

Welcome and Enjoy!

Views: 355

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Shelby!
New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight and New Moon pictures.
Hi Shelby. You're not the only one that fancies a life of becoming a vampire, I can speak for myself saying I do that too sometimes. And don't worry too much about your love life, I thought the same of mine but just recently this boy came and turned it all around so don't give up hope. Welcome to the site and enjoy yourself!
My name is Meichele and I am a 46 year old female from Brownwood, Tx.  I have NEVER liked any kind of vampire books or movies until my friend got me hooked on Twilight!!  My kids say I am obssessed with Edward, and they might be a LITTLE right....all the same reasons every one else said, and he is gorgeous...so gorgeous!!  Maybe my own life has always missed that kind of devotion and love, maybe that is why I am drawn to it...Just finished reading Breaking Dawn for the 2nd time last week...and I might start Twilight again soon!!  I always have the dvd's in my player....I love it so much...

Hello Meichele,

I just read Breaking Dawn again myself,I've also read it twice.I'm sorry to say I don't have the movies on DVD,but I'm glad I atleast get to watch them on digital cable!! I cannot wait until Breaking Dawn comes out!!

Hi Oleeka!!  Yes I cannot wait until BD comes out either!!  But the book IS SO AWESOME it will be interesting to see how the movie compares....
Welcome Meichele!
New Moon Pictures

Hi Meichele. I guess Twilight isn't just any random vampire book/film, it has more than just the random biting stuff and I think that is why so many people fell in love with the world of Stephenie Meyer.

Welcome to TTS!  

hello to all name is tonya live in pittsburgh pa. and just wanted to let everyone that is on here writing stories to please keep me posted... i love to read new things and have been looking at some of the stories and u all are really gift so please keep me up to date that way i can enjoy ur talents and share my thoughts thanks so much...be safe and keep up the good work
Welcome Tonya!!

New Moon Pictures
Hello Tonya and welcome

Hello;

My name is Kiz and I'm from Idaho.  I am a 35 year old Twilight addict who is Team Edward all the way.  I have a loving, protecting, sensitive husband whom I am deeply in love with and I think that is what draws me to Edward.  He even sort of looks like the Edward I have envisioned in my head that is described in the book.  I know it sounds silly. . .but I want to be honest.

I am sort of clutsy like Bella, and don't seem to 'fit' anywhere.  So I think that is another draw to the Team Edward side. 

I've read the book about 7 times each and Eclipse is my favorite.  I like 'Breaking Dawn' until Edward started calling Bella, 'Love' and for some reason, that bugged me.

I am glad to 'meet' you all, wherever you are from.

Hi Kiz!

New Moon Pictures

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service