The Twilight Saga

I guess this a place where you can introduce yourself and be sure you get noticed! Feel free to tell a little bit about yourself, and share a couple of graphics if you wish! We want everyone to feel as welcome as possible, and keep this place a good place to be!

Thanks,

-Anna

Views: 1316

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome your pretty close to my age:).  Welcome to the group by the way
Thanks(:
Wow! New Zealand! Tops my list of places I want to visit!
It's a great place(: I wouldn't want to live in any other country!

Hello Everyone!

My name (er how i go by on this site) is Hunter X]. I'm a Girl and I LOVE ANIME AND MANGA lol, I also enjoy reading, roleplaying, writing and creating graphics. (though i never seem to finish my stories....) I use Photoshop Elements 9 to create most of my graphic work.  <3 I'm from Puerto Rico but i live in Washington in the U.S.

and remeber don't mess with my friends, if you do remeber this quote "Any human who's name is wirtten in the Death Note shall die." haha just joking... but seriously

<3

Hunter

Oh yes, beautiful quote. >:3 (am I seeing a second meaning in that? +nudge nudge+)

Anyhow, my dear friend, welcome to ze group!

HUNTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Death Note xD <3 LoL ANYWAY cheese my friend, cheese xD
Anime and Manga rule!!!!

(warning, you must read the following all in one breath, and at a really fast speed...because that's how I feel while typing this...that's why the grammar sucks xD)

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my name is Serenity I am Canadian and am currently living in Ontario I am really very emotional which is sad and I LOVE LOVE LOVE making graphics with GIMP WHOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYWAY

I was born September 23rd in Quebec Canada and my friends are scary at times DON'T MESS WITH MY FRIENDS....THEY BITE O.O O.O <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like cheese and creepy dark things and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE........ =) ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use to be obsessed with The Twilight Saga but now it's number 2 on my list as THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS took it's place YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and if you haven't noticed I get hyper  ALOT

ANYWAY ANYWAY ANYWAY IF you wanna now more about me please comment me or something kk?

PEACE LOVIES

~~~~~~SERENITY

OH EM GEE 

OH EM GEE 

OH EM GEE

I READ THAT LIKE TOTALLY FAST AND THAT'S HOW I'M THINKING OF MY WRITING RIGHT NOW!!!

XD

<3

<3 SERENITY <3<3<3<3

wow that was a mouthful

heehee Hunter and Anna <3 LOVE you guys xD <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service