The Twilight Saga

I guess this a place where you can introduce yourself and be sure you get noticed! Feel free to tell a little bit about yourself, and share a couple of graphics if you wish! We want everyone to feel as welcome as possible, and keep this place a good place to be!

Thanks,

-Anna

Views: 1321

Replies to This Discussion

Haha yes =P Didn't know how to word it...

Nice to meet you too!

Welcome to the group Jen you sound so talented and you posted a gif of selena gomez my favorite person ever I like you so much already :) 

I'm Juliee

Haha thanks so much Juliee! 

I love her too! =D

Welcome Jen :) 

She's just amazing ♥

My name is crystel And i really dont kno how to do graphics

Welcome Crystal! Don't worry about not knowing how to make graphics. :3 This place is perfect to learn how to became an amazing artist and make tons of amazing new friends :) We have tons of tutorials here for a bunch of different websites on how to make graphics. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask :) Everyone here would be happy to help you.

Camila Grey

Hello Crystal and Welcome :) Kara pretty much already said it this is the perfect place to learn to make graphics and if you need anything all you have to do is ask.

Hello, I am Stella and I am 16 years old. I lived in England since I was 9 years old, before that I lived in Czech Republic but we moved to have a better life with my mom and her partner Zuzana. I have 2 cats, and I'd like to learn how to make graphics :)

Welcome to the group Stella I'm Juliee and you came to the best place around to learn making graphics and a few friends along the way. So just check out a group we have a few clubs one you might like for learning graphic making is GMPG we just started our third term and i'm sure you could catch up. (One thing if you have a mentor you really want but their full ask them they might just take you anyway.) Hope you have fun here :D

Hi Juliee, And I'll check it out when I have some time :) Do you know any good programs for making graphics? :) and thank you, I am sure I will

Hey, I'm Nikki!

I love England, always wanted to go.

GIMP is an awesome free program for graphics, and Lunapic.com works too. Photoshop is awesome, but costs like, LOTS of money.

Nice to meet you!

Hi Nikki :) Yeah we have photoshop at my school and I don't know to use that one lol, I only know PiZap, IPiccy and Lunapic which are free and I am not sure if I can download Gimp, I tried to but it was all wierd and didn't work, lol

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service