The Twilight Saga

I guess this a place where you can introduce yourself and be sure you get noticed! Feel free to tell a little bit about yourself, and share a couple of graphics if you wish! We want everyone to feel as welcome as possible, and keep this place a good place to be!

Thanks,

-Anna

Views: 1403

Replies to This Discussion

Haha, I have a direct link to download GIMP in my GMPG thread, maybe you can use that one  :). Let me know if you need a link to that.

And no worries, I started with those programs, and my work has only improved since, so don't stress if you cannot download GIMP.

oh thanks :) yeah if you don't mind, could I have it? so I can download it later? :)

Aww thanks, yeah I am new to this so, lol, how long have you been a member here then?

Sure. Here it is:  link

I've been a member since the group opened late last June I believe, so roughly 10 months.

thank you :) and oh, I joined few days ago

I agree with Nikki Gimp is a great program that alot of members use but there are others. And when i downloaded Gimp onto my desktop i thought it didn't work either but it had a second part i just didn't see at first you should check it out see if yours does to Mine was in downloads 

I got it downloaded now, I tried it but its rather confusing, I was like "What do I do"?

Haha, as Juliee mentioned, join GMPG, tons of mentors are willing to teach you how to use GIMP!

oh good, lol, I am just so puzzled with it

I was too, I didn't even touch it for three months, xD

oh lol, that might be like me then lol

I didn't get it at first either i would just play with the colors for facebook photos every now and then but it gets easier :D

yeah :) I guess it needs practise

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service