The Twilight Saga

Does anyone else feel this way ... I am so irritated with the fact that most of the articles @ twilight or rob or any of the men from twilight is directly connected with the "tweens" ...I know I know it's was to be based for the teenagers ...but HELLOO some of us actually alot of us are 20-30's ...anyone else feel this way ? ...
I Read the GQ Article ...and It is def not for the "tweens " ... I cant for the life of me figure out way this irritates me so ...
Pulled this from yahoo this am .....

Frequent Buzz inhabitants Robert Pattinson and Lindsay Lohan make more news, and an NFL player kills a pedestrian with his car. Just some of the stories users found most compelling in this weekend's Buzz ...

~Mr. Wonderful branches out

The bobbysoxers had Sinatra, girl mods and rockers the Beatles, and Generation Y chicks 'N Sync. So who are the current crop of tweens and teens, female variety, giving their hearts, souls, and dollars to? Well, the Buzz don't lie, and no one gets more female buzz than "Twilight" star Robert Pattinson. Last week, females drove 84% of Pattinson queries, with girls 17 and under responsible for a third of all searches. But that may be about to change. The current spike in Pattinson buzz is coming as a result of his telling GQ magazine how hard it was, in the upcoming film "Little Ashes," to play a gay sex scene in which he also has a nervous breakdown. Pattinson portrays surrealist painter Salvador Dalí. Let the unisex searching begin.

Photobucket

Tags: robert, twilight

Views: 37

Replies to This Discussion

LOL you guys are so funny. cullen_wannabe go check out his other pics in GQ but be warned you might need cpr lol. p.s don't you want to drag those pants all the way down.
Im laughing so hard at those comments that i can't see to type LOL. i'll help, and with my teeth, oh you guys are killing me here.
Duh you guys of course i would!!!! that is what i meant you made me laugh because of what you said LOL wait what did you think i meant????
I agree!! I am 34, and love everything that there is out there Twilight. I can only refer back to my New Kids on the Block craze. Its the fact that you truly want to absorb everything out there about Twilight...My name is La Yas, and yes, I am a Twilight Addict!!
Welcome La Yas well you came to the right place. Cullen_wannabe i can't stop drooling at the GQ outakes of him phew pass the oxygen please!!!!
LOL hey that's what my delusions are saying also. go for the delusions angeline it is a lovely place to be......
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ladies crack me up.....and me feel okay about my delusions and obsessions :)))))
Okay, setting the pants aside (and yes, I wouldn't mind literally "setting the pants aside!"), I have to weigh in on the topic at hand ... The media focus on tweens doesn't surprise me, but I think a bigger picture is being lost here. It's a wonderful thing that Twilight appeals to so many different generations. In fact, I'm hosting an intergenerational Twilight party, with about 50 people coming from ages 12-60!! We're going to play Twilight trivia games and watch the Twilight DVD on a big screen. When was the last time that daughters, mothers, and grandmothers could bridge the generational gap and enjoy something like this together?
LOL Im so glad I checked this this morning ..i was having a rough morning ..but you guys are so funny maybe I sholud have named this hi my name is ( Insert name ) Jodi and I am robert pattinson addict LMAO ....god at least we can be obsessed crazy ...sex driven...would put a hurtin on him women LMAO ( not tweens ) together ...i have other REALLY good pix of him ...guess cause I do my research on him...semi stalker LOL I mean research .

LMAO !!!!! that's how I feel too
Jodi, you are my new favorite person. You just made my day! The first thing I did this morning when I got up was to visit this site, and look who greeted me. :-)
ahhhh ...I love you guys this made my day ...LOL i was having a crappy day this made it much better .LOL

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service