The Twilight Saga

thanks venice, mRs. aLex CuLLeN, Hi I'm Pooh Bear!! :D !! And anyone else!!

this is a story about seth jake nessie bella and edward go to isle esme. they get into a fight. seth jake and nessie together team up on bella and edward. problems cause between jake nessie. enjoy!
chap 1
renesmees pov

we were sitting around bored. jake, seth and i. mom and dad came in. "whats up kids?" "weve got nothing to do!" then alice came in dancing. i wasnt really suprised. "guess what? ive got tickets for all of you guys for isle emse!" jake groaned my mom squealed and my dad put on a smile. "whats isle emse?" i asked. "its where carlisle bought esme an island. its where me and your dad had our honeymoon." then my brain worked. "ew." seth laughed. "when are we leaving?" "tonight. jake and seth i asked your parents and ive got your stuff set up. i packed all of your bags." "this will be fun." seth said. im sleeping on the floor." jake said. i laughed. i loved him so much! i wish i could tell him.we got everything ready and waited tell night and we where off!

chap 2
nessies pov
we were on the boat. i was thinking about jake. when my dad came and gaved me a look! get out of my head! he is so annyoing. my dad laughed. i glared at him. he came and sat next to me. i scooted away. "come on nessie dont be mad." "this isnt the first time. everyone is complaning." "thats true man." jake said. thank God jake cant read my mind. i wish i was like mom. dad cant hear her thoughts. its so unfair. "its ok ness. your mom lets me in her mind." i started screaming at him in my head. he kept laughting. i was angry. i stood up with my arms crossed. he laughed more. "dont act like a 3 year old sweetie." he stood up laughing and came to me. when he got close. i acted fast. i pushed him into the water. jake seth and i laughed.we high fived each other. them my dad didnt come up. i got worried even thought i know he can live. we got close to the edge looking in the water. when something rocked the boat. me holding jakes hand then jake grabbing seths shirt all fell in the water! my dad laughed i wish i could read minds. "triple score." he high fived my mom. then he said something that was time for war! "lets leave them here." he and my mom left . when seth jake and i where left in the water. that was really deep! oh great!

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

omg this is great!!! and you put new stories on a new discussion... id love to see the banners!!!
thx everyone!
here are some banners 4 my other stories. ill write the stories soon so u can have a sneek peek!!

so which story should i write. lol. i dont know which one. so

a.emmett and nessie
b.runway
c.runaway
d.fang vs furs
which story should i write first? (i mean)
i think b
i say a and it is really good but it is kinda rushed i think u shoud kinda give us more
i think a... emmett looks uber sexy!!!
awesome
sry i havent written yet. school sucks and im busy!
do A or D.. they my faves.. oh damn emmett looks H.O.T
thx its ok! i love it!
chap 9 Nessies pov
the credit card was very useful! we got this room. it had a huge bathroom. 2 beds and a plasma tv! wow jake and seth would love that. they ran and they turn on the tv. "guys can we do something?" i said. "sorry nessie we want to watch." seth said. i glared at him. so i decided to check out the hotel. it was really big. i went to the pool area. then i saw a group of boys. oh no. they where coming toward me. i tried to walk away. "hey sweetie come here." one of the guys grabbed my arm. they turned me around. jake will get so mad. "where are you going?" one of them asked. "to my room.... with my boyfriend." "shes taken." one yelled. then he pushed my body to his. and he was gonna kiss me. oh no. but before that could happen the guy was turned around fast.....jake!

sorry for the long wait. i was busy. enjoy!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service