The Twilight Saga

thanks venice, mRs. aLex CuLLeN, Hi I'm Pooh Bear!! :D !! And anyone else!!

this is a story about seth jake nessie bella and edward go to isle esme. they get into a fight. seth jake and nessie together team up on bella and edward. problems cause between jake nessie. enjoy!
chap 1
renesmees pov

we were sitting around bored. jake, seth and i. mom and dad came in. "whats up kids?" "weve got nothing to do!" then alice came in dancing. i wasnt really suprised. "guess what? ive got tickets for all of you guys for isle emse!" jake groaned my mom squealed and my dad put on a smile. "whats isle emse?" i asked. "its where carlisle bought esme an island. its where me and your dad had our honeymoon." then my brain worked. "ew." seth laughed. "when are we leaving?" "tonight. jake and seth i asked your parents and ive got your stuff set up. i packed all of your bags." "this will be fun." seth said. im sleeping on the floor." jake said. i laughed. i loved him so much! i wish i could tell him.we got everything ready and waited tell night and we where off!

chap 2
nessies pov
we were on the boat. i was thinking about jake. when my dad came and gaved me a look! get out of my head! he is so annyoing. my dad laughed. i glared at him. he came and sat next to me. i scooted away. "come on nessie dont be mad." "this isnt the first time. everyone is complaning." "thats true man." jake said. thank God jake cant read my mind. i wish i was like mom. dad cant hear her thoughts. its so unfair. "its ok ness. your mom lets me in her mind." i started screaming at him in my head. he kept laughting. i was angry. i stood up with my arms crossed. he laughed more. "dont act like a 3 year old sweetie." he stood up laughing and came to me. when he got close. i acted fast. i pushed him into the water. jake seth and i laughed.we high fived each other. them my dad didnt come up. i got worried even thought i know he can live. we got close to the edge looking in the water. when something rocked the boat. me holding jakes hand then jake grabbing seths shirt all fell in the water! my dad laughed i wish i could read minds. "triple score." he high fived my mom. then he said something that was time for war! "lets leave them here." he and my mom left . when seth jake and i where left in the water. that was really deep! oh great!

Views: 40

Replies to This Discussion

Finally! It has been forever sense you last put one up.
im sry it took long! ill post more soon!
omg i love this chapter plz post more=D
jealous jake hahah=D
chap 10 nessies pov
"step.away.from.her." he said each word slowly. they all ran. jacob then hugged me. "im sorry nessie." "you didnt do anything." i then pecked him on the lips. "you know we still have the credit card!" he laughed. seth then came running to us. "how about food at a fancy resturant?" we laughed."ok" we went and got our seats. i got pasta. jake got steak. seth got lobster. we then got ice cream and a chocolate cake. it added $120.00. "emmett is gonna kill me." jake said. "he wont know." i said "plus dont you want to get revenge for everything he had done to you?" jake had a n evil grin. we went to the arcade. we played every game. we got tired so we went to out room. "how are we gonna sleep?" i asked. "not again!" seth whined. jakes face lighted up. "how about me and nessie get this bed you get the other. everyone wins." "you know edward will kill you right jake?" seth said. "fine." "how about i get this bed and you two boys the other one." "they looked at me like i was crazy. "or..jake said "seth could sleep on the floor." no way. he got ready i go into my bed. the two morons continued fighting. "guys please stop." both of them at the same time said "tell him to sleep on the floor." they both looked at each other. "wow...just dont sleep close." i said. "what if someone comes in and sees?" seth said. "no one will." i said. "fine" both of them said. then we finally went to sleep.....

sorry if theirs mistakes!
i love this story you need to put another chap on!
PPPPLLLLZZZZ
emmett and nessie is the winner.
i started heres the link:
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/emmett...
i love this one=D
k this is the last chapter enjoy!
chap 11nessies pov
it was morning. we got dressed. "listen guys i think we should go back ..home" i said. they both agreed.when jake was going out the door he tripped on something. seths foot. jake cussed."you know jake i will get you a shock collar when ever you swear it zaps you." seth said. "you do that seth your dead." jake said with a glare. we got everything ready and we checked out. we went to the airport. and guess who we saw? my mom and dad. "oh no." we started walking to them. "hey mom and dad...dad were really really sorry." "i accept. how can i not accept my daughters?" my dad said while he hugged me then my mom did. jake and seth were standing. my dad was looking at them. for the first time they looked like they were scared. i giggled. "e-e-edward im sorry." seth said fast. "hmmmm i guess i can accept." my dad smiled at him. seth ran over to me. jake just was staring. "um i, i didnt do anything! but im s-sorry!" "i dont know. should we just leave him here?" "what no." he yelled. "fine i accept." jake smiled.....
when we got home we where greated by my family. jake wasnt going near emmett. "hey guys have you seen my credit card?" he asked. jake, seth and i bursted out laughing. "what up? are you guys ok?" "ya where good." seth said. my dad was laughing too. "you ok edward?" emmett asked. "ya ya."

(later on)
emmetts pov
i got a bill. i looked at it. my eyes where coming out of my head! i owe 1000 BUCKS! you joking for what? "NOOOOOOO!" rosalie came running up. "whats the matter?" i didnt take my eyes off the bill. she came and saw. she gasped. she whispered "jacob." he will pay......

jacobs pov
i went outside and saw a gift by my door step. it said to jacob. i opened it. i gawked at my gift. it was from seth. enjoy it said. it was a collar. a electric collar. "SETH!!!!!"

THE END!!
hahah omg seth!
wow i love this chapter=D
Wonderful! You've read my story October Morings, now I posted a new one called Fall To Fast. :)
that was great lol... catn wait for more!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service