The Twilight Saga

Ughh that line gives me the chills !! (sorry if i didnt quote it exactly right, I try to not remeber that line)
Stupid edwdard what was he thinking !!!!!?!?! well i know what he was thinking but that was stupid. But i still love him
Gesh that boys got some issues
does anyone else totally hate that line? okay so hate is the wrong word but i mean i really dont like that line but yet its still important to the book

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't say I hate the line but it just makes me so sad and want to cry!!!! Just the way he worded it. Its like how could you be so stupid. I mean did he honestly think she would just forget about him!
yeah i didnt really mean i hated it i just hate reading it
and i know i just i dunno how he could even say that lol but i think he was just trying to hlep bella
YEA I CRIED TO AND I HAD SO MANY TEARS THAT I COULDNT SEE IT WAS TO BLURRY SO I HAD TO WAIT A LITLLE BIT TO READ MORE BUT THEN I JUST STARTED CRYING AGAIN I STILL CANT BELIEVE THAT HE WOULD JUST LEAVE HER LIKE THAT AND SAY IT WILL BE AS IF I NEVER EXISTED
It hurt me too. I didn't want him to go. But you could feel the pain that he was in. He didn't want to cause her no more pain or put her in anymore danger. I think its real love to have to say good bye to someone you care bout so much to secure there safety. I'm so glad he's back though.
.oh crap!
that part of the book when edward said that line it made me cry, as in!
i was soo sad for bell but also with edward its also hard for him to leave bella that way but its what he think he thought it will be good for bella. I really love the new moon, the chapter 3, really made me cry!
Well. He said that... But he didn't truly mean it. He did keep all her things in the floor boards. But your right ha that line was sad. Saddest part of all four books. But bella's dumb for actually thinking Edward didn't want her.. She has such lo self esteem!
i know she does have a really low self esteem !
lol she just couldnt believe that edward woulld like her. I mean i kinda see where she would think that
is not low self esteem... just try to picture that the love of your life is telling you those things... that you are not good for him.... that he does not want to pretend just to be with you.. etc!!!!! c'mon!!! that will break you!!!! she is 17 years old!!!
there is something that bella said, i dont' remember the exact words, but it's something like this: "when you love someone... you give them the power to break you"; she loves him... he can break her!!
But the good thing is.. he can also fix her!!! and so he did...
i cried too much on new moon!!!
she was 18 years old but i think it was for her it was to good to be true. And I think it´s hard to read the book wen I somtimes f....well it made me crie so much i can´t beleve it.
Seriously? Low self esteem? Obviously from that comment your life experiences have been few with the power of life & love to lift & destroy. period. Bella loved Edward for whatever reason.. and in his stupid (yes I said it) little mind he thought he was doing the right thing.. what the hell does that mean? I slept with your friend BUT i thought I was doing the right thing.. i forgot your birthday but I thought i was doing the right thing.. i dont love you anymore .. i thought i was doing the right thing.. Wonder WHY there is a Team Jacob out there? HE NEVER SAID I WAS TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!!! he was actually there after Bella's meltdown. He was TRUE. and whether or not ANYONE male/female loses there grip on the VALUE of just being a human being gives no other male/female the RIGHT to manipulate that fact.
That's so true, he didn't mean it, but he said it because he wanted Bella to live and truly believed that being with him would harm her and he would rather die than let Bella be hurt or killed. Yes, Bella doesn't have much self esteem, but if someone I loved looked me in the eye and said that they were going away and didn't want me to come, I probably would have reacted in the same way. What do you say to a person who is breaking up with you? Isn't this the situation where all hope is gone?
omg, i was devastated when i read that. How could she just forget everything?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service