The Twilight Saga

this starts off in eclipse with jake's point of view, but it's different from real story. this is just my version.

a lot of things change for the residents of LaPush and Bella Swan. desire, confusion, and murder weave new paths for each of their lives. secrets reveal themselves and rupture the skin.  new passions come to light. can imprinting make love easier?... can true love conquer imprinting?

Jacob Black Forever Chapter 1: Sunrise

i woke up this morning to find my legs stretched over the end of my bed. dang. i had grown again. i sat up and yawned, and stretched and flexed my arms. i felt like a freak. my muscles bulged. i looked in the mirror and decided that maybe they weren't so bad. i put some gray sweat pants over my legs and went to the kitchen for breakfast. dad was already there. i opened the fridge and drank the milk right from the carton.

Billy cleared his throat and folded his arms across his chest. "you're not dressed for school, yet?"

"i'm not going," i winked at him. i took another swig of milk from the carton.

"why not son?" he asked. i thought the answer was obvious.

"dad. look at me. i'm a freak of nature. you think kids at school aren't gonna notice these physical changes and make fun of them?"

"you shouldn't care what they think. you are something special. you have been chosen by nature to be the next alpha in our family tree. if i had gotten that chance, i wouldn't be complaining about it like you are," dad said.

"whatever, dad."

i poured him a glass of milk and set it on the table. then i rolled him under it and made him something for breakfast.

"aren't you going to school today?" he asked. it wasn't a question. more like if you don't say yes then don't bother coming home this afternoon.

"maybe," i said. i put a pop tart in the toaster. i enjoyed testing his patience to an extent. but i always know where my limits are with dad. i looked out the window and the sun's ray beamed down like a lazer.

"you are not a freak. you are special," dad said.

"sure," i responded, still staring out the window. the sun never hurt my eyes when i look directly at it. it's like i'm the same species as the star. we could be one. we could take each other's place in nature. i whipped my head. then i felt my hair and realized the long black locks i use to sport were gone. i always seem to forget that. i rubbed the back of my head. my hair now was short and glossy. if i grew it back out, i would be one hairy wolf.

i put the pop tart on a plate and slid it to dad.

"thanks," he said. "now go put on a shirt and go to school."

i walked back to my room and looked around. what a mess, i shook my head. almost every piece of clothing i owned was either ripped or shredded. i siffed through the piles looking for something halfway decent to throw on. i put on a white shirt. then i took off the sweat pants, they didn't go with the shirt. but they did if i wanted to look like a homeless guy. i slipped on some blue jeans and then stuck my feet into some sneakers. i grabbed my backpack and banged my forehead walking out of the doorway. i said bye to dad and this time i ducked my head as i walked through the doorway of the front of the house. it felt like summer to me, but it was October. i got into my truck and drove to school. i was low on gas but i could make it there and back without running out. i decided to get some gas anyway before i returned home.

the school parking lot was scarce of cars. and i felt guilty for being one of the few kids that had a vehicle. i parked and walked up the steps just as the bell rang for first period. i caught Mrs. Nenette blushing at my physique. i couldn't help but smile, but i worried about giving her the wrong impression. like i said, i couldn't help but smile.

"good morning, Mrs. Nenette," i said.

"good morning, Jacob," she said.

i was the tallest kid walking through these halls. girls smirked at me and flirted. guys looked at me and wondered. maybe they wondered how i get so buff. maybe they wanna ask but are too 'macho' to ask. oh well. it's not like there's an answer i can give them. because there is none that i can share. they will just have to wonder. i walked into Mrs. Ono's class before ducking my head. she smiled and said hello. the thick round lenses of her glasses got jammed into her high set cheekbones as she smiled. i said hello and took my seat. i put my back pack on the floor.

Views: 3431

Replies to This Discussion

I LOVE IT

thanks Ash!!

Jacob Black Forever chapter 27 In Plain Sight

povBella Swan

“oh my gosh,” I said. “then you must be related to some of my friends down there.”

“my grades were so good, that I received a scholar ship to go to a private school. Kids on the rez usually turn down things like that. They don’t want to leave the  land or leave family behind. But it’s not a permanent thing. My mom convinced me to take it. We moved to Vancouver so I could go to school and use my scholarship. I got through middle school like a breeze. It was my freshman year in high school that my body started hurting a lot. After I failed a math test, which I never did before, I phased. I was so mad at myself for getting such a low mark. Mom told me not to take grades so seriously. I told my mom about it, how I just phased out of nowhere. She then proceeded to tell me about my father. Who I only met once when I was three. Times were bad. They both did stupid things. He was married to someone else at the time of their affair. Though mom says it wasn’t an affair. She said they were in love. I think it was just lust. I always wanted to meet him, though. Mom finally gave me permission to go LaPush. She  hasn’t talked to him since before we moved away. She doesn’t even know if  he’s still living around there. For all we know he could have passed away. I figured I must have a grandmother or something still around.”

“Megan, you going into LaPush might pose a problem,” I said.

“why?” she asked, desperate.

“there’s this rule. Vampires can’t come onto their land,” I said. Megan shook her head.

“but I was bitten. It’s not my fault that  happened to me,” she said.

“if you go on the land, one of the werewolves will pick up your scent and destroy you,” I said.

“there are more?” she asked.

“they can’t kill her,” Dallas said. “have you seen her in action? She’d eat them for dinner.”

Megan blushed.

“I don’t ever wanna  hurt nobody,” she said.

“I need to find this Corporal guy,” I thought  out loud. If I find him, I’d be risking my life, but it would be worth it to save Charlie.

“you guys know where I can find him? Where he hangs out? Can you tell me anything else?” I asked.

Dallas looked at Megan, unconfident about answering this question. But he spoke.

“the police station,” Dallas said. “since he’s a cop and all. It would be logical, wouldn’t it?”

Megan nodded.

“I don’t think he’s a real cop,” I burst Dallas’s bubble.

“then I have no idea,” he said.

“I’ll check the station anyway,” I said. “don’t go to LaPush,” I warned Megan.

“fine,” she mumbled, reluctantly. Who could her father be? Who could she be related to down there? She could be Quil’s  half sister. Or Embry’s half sister. Or even Jake’s half sister. Her father could be anyone down there. But I doubt any one is going to be willing to take a DNA test for her. There’s probably more to the story of why she and her mom moved away. When she told her mom about the phasing, her mom immediately thought of her dad. She must have known about the legends. But she’s white. I think she was sworn to secrecy and then cast out. Or maybe Megan’s father had them move so that his affair would never be discovered, or his daughter. I just can’t accept that scholarship reason as legit. Maybe it was the truth.

I opened the door and got out of the car.

“see you around,” Dallas said. I looked back at him and her. She smiled just slightly, but she looked really hurt and upset.

“I’m just trying to keep you safe,” I said. I suddenly wondered why I even cared at all if she goes into LaPush. She was in on Charlie’s dissappearance. The wolves would be doing a justice, killing her. But.. she didn’t kill anyone.. that I know about. So I started to feel okay about not feeding her to the wolves, sort of speak.

“good luck,” she said.

“good luck to you to,” I said. I slammed the door and trecked back across the street to my truck. It was raining like hell. My shoes were soaking wet when I pressed my foot down on the accelerator. The sky was gray and white rain poured down diagonally as the wind blew it westward.

I pulled up infront of the police station and got out. Not caring that I was soaking wet, and my hair had flattened around my face, rain dripped from my ends.

“Bella, your back?” the receptionist asked, amused. I walked up to her desk.

“I want to talk to Corporal,” I said. Sharon looked around, not sure if she should help me or not.

“Bella,” Officer Lane said. I sighed. “whatcha need? I told you. Charlie’s out on vaykay.”

I marched up to him, sick and tired of hearing about Charlie being on vacation.

“I need Corporal,” I told him. i kept my voice straight and stern. “where is he?”

Lane looked down at me, rocked by my sudden assertiveness. “he’s in his office,” Lane said, pointing behind him. His face was blank. “go that way.”

“thank you,” I said. I followed his directions.

“he might not be there, though. He pops in and out a lot,” Lane said as my back was turned.  I grimaced.  He better be in there.

I passed busy worker bees sitting down at computers typing or answering phone calls. It was the very last office sectioned between the interagation room and a broom closet. The name on the door read, Jack Hudson. I entered without knocking, knowing I was about to come face to face with a vampire. Papers flew around the room after I yanked the door open. Dread filled my face. No one was in here. I wanted to go back up to the front and slap Officer Lane. But he did mention that he might not be in. Hudson. That’s not an Italian name. leading me to believe that the real Hudson was ambushed and killed for his identity. How else would they be able to get to such a high ranking office so quickly. Higher than Charlie. Having the power to give him vacations, sign his checks, assign overtime.

I turned around, about to call it a day. But I backed up into Hudson’s office, making sure nobody was paying attention to me. I went over to his desk. Hastily, I opened drawers and file cabinets, searching for anything. Anything at all. I came across a brass name tag. One that’s suppose to sit on top of the desk. Police commissioner, Simon Kennedy. I sighed from the relief of seeing the familiar name. this is the real man in charge. Not Corporal or whatever he wants to be called. But where the hell is Simon. Did he step down? He wasn’t old enough to retire yet. Did they kill him too? I could just picture the  real Hudson and Simon’s bodies laying on top of each other in a dumpster somewhere outside of town, probably drained of their blood. I picked through papers in the desk. I pulled out a document that had ‘transfer’ typed across it. It looked legit, but it  had to be fake. I skimmed the paper, looking over words that didn’t make sense to me. Jack Hudson. My eyes bulged at the name. poor guy. I turned on Simon's computer. The door cracked open, sending me into a quiet panic. I turned the computer back off and hid underneath the desk. The door closed and footsteps paced across the room. I covered my mouth with both of my hands as someone sat down in the chair infront of the desk. His knee was inches away from my cheek.

Oh No!!! Awesome chapter!!!!
thanks!
okay =D
more LuLu!!!!
okay. it's comin =)
Jacob Black Forever chapter 28 Solace
povLeah Clearwater

“it’s getting dark. We gotta go stake outside Pauls’ house,” Jacob said, he got off the ground. I got up, too.

“that was nice,” I told him.

“yeah,” he said, in a hurry to get to Paul’s place. To get to Bella. It flattened whatever little connection I thought we’d made. I couldn’t fake a smile. I couldn’t pretend. I never could. Yeah.

I followed behind him to Paul’s house, like a dog following her master. I had the urge to kick my foot forward and trip him up. I grinned to myself after the thought. Though he probably wouldn’t find it funny. Jacob walked up to Paul’s front door.

“what are you doing?” I asked. “we’re suppose to phase.”

He knocked on the door. I whirled around and looked up at the dark sky, rain pouring down. Are you kidding me right now? Paul opened the door.

“hi. Just letting you know we’re out here,” Jacob said. I waited. He didn’t ask to go in. he didn’t ask to talk to Bella. A half smile curled into my lips. Paul puckered and blew air out of his mouth.

“Bella took off,” he said. I stopped and looked at him. “hey, Leah,” Paul said, looking over at me.

“hey,” I said.

“took off where?” Jacob asked, suddenly flustered.

“quit freaking. Nothing’s wrong. She went home to see Charlie about something,” Paul said. “Seth and the others will handle it.”

I watched Jacob backing away in relief. Paul shut the door. Jacob came off the porch.

“she’s fine,” I said, irritation splitting my voice. I couldn’t help it though. “this means we got some free time.” My front teeth pulling in my bottom lip. I folded my arms in, hoping he understood what I meant by free time.

“good night, Leah,” he said after a moment. I hadn’t realized my mouth had fallen open from his response. My chest tightened. I barely breathed.

“good night,” I said. He walked away. I walked away in the opposite direction. I didn’t have to. Our houses were on the same line. But I didn’t want to walk with him. Rain covered me. Mixing with my tears. I wiped my eye, and cursed myself for crying over him. Even if it was just one tear.

I got home and went in. Sue was noisily fixing dinner. Pots and plates slamming against each other.

“hi, baby,” she said. Unnerved that Seth wasn’t with me.

“he’s patroling the Swan’s place,” I said, my voice dry. I hoped to give her some alleviation. But patroling never soothes Sue’s mind. “Mama, relax,” I cautioned, the noise was giving me a head ache.

“set the table for me, please,” she ordered. I went into the kitchen and got the necessary plates and utensils to do that. I set two plates for me and her. I wasn’t sure if Seth was going to sneak by for some dinner or not. Sue looked back and saw the table. Her aging eyes glared at me. I set a plate for Seth.

“happy?” I asked. She turned back around to her cooking. Her mixing the mashed potatoes was causing the glass pie pan to edge to the end of the counter. I ducked and caught it before it fell. It landed in my arms. “see why you need to relax?” I griped, putting the glass pie pan back on the counter. Sue breathed and closed her eyes. She opened them again and started mixing more slowly. I ran my hand down her long, dark brown hair. She was just missing my dad. I headed for my room. I closed the door, and banged my fist on it for no reason. The next thing I wanted to bang was my head against it. But I resisted, thinking that was just over doing it. I fell backwards on my bed, then layed down on my elbow. I couldn’t move my face. It hurt too much. If I did, it would fall apart. I stared through my disguise. The outside, indifferent and cool, the inside shattering like broken glass. It just wasn’t possible tonight to keep it together. I threw all my pillows off the bed and took apart the bedding. I tossed it all to the floor. My bed was naked. Like my face. I wouldn’t dare look in the mirror right now. And see my angry and dissappointed feelings starring back at me. Or see my tears rolling down like there’s no tomorrow.

Sue peeked through the door, without a knock or a warning. I just sat there as she looked, coming into the room, alarmed by what I did to it. Then she perked up, like she had the perfect solution. It was too late to put things back together and to put my face back together.

“aw, honey. Did Sam say something to you?” she asked, benile. She always assumes it’s Sam that has me in a horrible mood. I shook my head, steaming mad. Because if I had said something, I would have regretted it. “well. Dinner’s on the table.” She closed my door.

I can’t eat when I’m feeling like this. I picked over my food. Sue watched, chewing moose soup. “honey, atleast eat your mashed potatoes. You love mashed potatoes,” Sue said. I didn’t obey. She was use to this. It was almost every night.

“I miss the old Leah,” Sue said. “the happy, healthy girl who ate all her food. And always smiled when she said thank you or hello.” Sue folded a napkin across her lap. “and who never ran around outside with a bunch of naked boys.”

I looked up at her from my plate of meshed food.

“Seth. I sort of understand. But it never should have been you. You’re my girl,” Sue said, as she flew off topic. “are they nice to you?”

“they’re as nice as they can be,” I grumbled. “I don’t exactly make it easy.”

Sue raised her eyebrow at me. I just starred at her. She knew it was true. She cut up the blueberry pie and carried a slice over to my plate with the knife.

“get some of that sugar in you,” she said. “maybe it’ll make you sweet.”

There was a knock at the door and Sue was up and out of her seat before the second knock had a chance to reach our ears. She opened the door. “oh,” she said, dissappointed. But not for long. “Hi, Jacob,” she said. The happiest her voice has sounded all night. I guess he was the closest thing to Seth that we had. I wondered why he had come.

“hi, Sue” he said. I still sat in my chair, playing with my pie.

“come in and join us for dinner. You can have Seth’s plate,” Sue said. Jacob hesitated, as he looked passed her and saw me sitting here. He had his hands in his pockets. His tall stature looking down at Sue. Her eyes looked upward.

“I need to talk to Leah first,” he said in a low voice, as if he meant to whisper. I couldn’t help but react to his voice saying my name. I moved my napkin from my lap and got up and went to the door. Sue sat back down at the table. I closed the door, trying to keep her from hearing anything.

“what do you want, Jacob?” I asked, folding my arms across my chest. He rubbed his hair. He was thinking. Taking my question too seriously.

“I shouldn’t have walked off like that. It’s just that everything we did flew over my head when.”

“when you chose to care about Bella rather than me.” I finished his sentence, not caring if that wasn’t what he was going to say.

“I don’t want you thinking I don’t care about you. I do. You’re like my..”

I grunted and turned to go back inside. He grabbed my arm and turned me around. “don’t you dare say sister.” I snatched my arm from him. i pushed him down one step. he balanced himself before he could fall.

“I wasn’t!” he protested. “and stop trying to finish my sentences. You don’t know a god damn thing that’s in my head right now!”

I moved away from the door and pulled him off the porch, taking his turmoil seriously. I’m sure Sue heard every word of that. He stood there struggling with something inside of him. It wasn’t his wolf. Maybe it was his feelings.

“look,” I said, feeling bad. “I shouldn’t have gotten myself involved. I just made things more complicated for you. I ‘m sorry. Just forget about the whole thing.” I turned to go inside, but his expression made me stop and worry about him. He looked helpless. And his eyes glared strangely. The round, hard, hazel color popped out at me. This was really unusual for him. I thought he might explode into his wolf. Maybe he just needed a hug. I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Running myself into his hard body, I dug my head into his chest. I felt his body ease. His hands took mine and brought them higher and had them resting on his shoulder blades. then he put his hands around my small waist, hugging me. I curled my hands up over his shoulders. We stayed frozen like this for a while. Sometimes a hug is nicer than turning into a giant wolf. Sue came out and knocked on the front of the door. Her face radiating delight as spied us. We both went inside. I sat back down and Jacob sat in Seth’s seat.

I could just see the romantical ideas floating above Sue’s head. She watched Jacob as if he was the second coming or something. She kept offering him more pie. The door opened, and Seth entered, panting. His eyes went crazy when he saw Jacob in his seat, eating his food.

“dammit,” Seth cussed. Sue looked back at him, wagging her finger.

“it’s just food. I’ll make some more,” she said.

“that’s my pie!” he said. Looking into the pie pan. All that was left was crumbles of crust.

“Seth, don’t be rude,” I said.

“here, I saved you a slice,” Jacob smirked, pointing to the last piece between his plate and mine. He lifted up the plate to his mouth and gulped down the pie in one bite while Seth shrieked.

“I’ll make another one,” Sue got up, throwing her napkin on the table. She tried to hug Seth, but he was too busy throwing a hissy fit over a piece of pie.

“you didn’t have to do that,” I said to Jacob. “you know how he gets about blueberry pie.”

“come on, now, Seth,” Sue patted his face when he slumped into her arms. They went into the kitchen.

Jacob stuck his fork into my mashed potatoes. I banged the glass pie pan over his head. His head fell back from the impact. “I’m not Seth,” I mumbled.

“and now I know who’s food not to touch,” Jacob said, rubbing his forehead.

“thanks, Leah,” Seth called from the kitchen.

“I didn’t do it for you,” I called back.

"is he in for the night?" Jacob asked.

"it depends. why?" i asked, scooping mashed potatoes into my mouth.

"i'm wondering if you still want to have that 'free time'?" he asked. he took my napkin from my lap and wiped my mouth with it. i didn't realize i had food on my face.

"thanks," i said, trying to get my napkin back.

"ew, Jake. not my sister!" Seth whined, standing in the frame of the kitchen door.

"get back over here," Sue scolded, pulling him by his shirt. "you love pie so much, why don't you help me make it." she through an apron on his head.
hahahaha......that is all i can say....but im a bit disappointed at Jacob...why can't he forget freakin' bella swan?! when the awesome leah is much better and awesomer........;-)
thanks jojo=))
loved it make more fast ! keep me updated please !!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service