The Twilight Saga

this starts off in eclipse with jake's point of view, but it's different from real story. this is just my version.

a lot of things change for the residents of LaPush and Bella Swan. desire, confusion, and murder weave new paths for each of their lives. secrets reveal themselves and rupture the skin.  new passions come to light. can imprinting make love easier?... can true love conquer imprinting?

Jacob Black Forever Chapter 1: Sunrise

i woke up this morning to find my legs stretched over the end of my bed. dang. i had grown again. i sat up and yawned, and stretched and flexed my arms. i felt like a freak. my muscles bulged. i looked in the mirror and decided that maybe they weren't so bad. i put some gray sweat pants over my legs and went to the kitchen for breakfast. dad was already there. i opened the fridge and drank the milk right from the carton.

Billy cleared his throat and folded his arms across his chest. "you're not dressed for school, yet?"

"i'm not going," i winked at him. i took another swig of milk from the carton.

"why not son?" he asked. i thought the answer was obvious.

"dad. look at me. i'm a freak of nature. you think kids at school aren't gonna notice these physical changes and make fun of them?"

"you shouldn't care what they think. you are something special. you have been chosen by nature to be the next alpha in our family tree. if i had gotten that chance, i wouldn't be complaining about it like you are," dad said.

"whatever, dad."

i poured him a glass of milk and set it on the table. then i rolled him under it and made him something for breakfast.

"aren't you going to school today?" he asked. it wasn't a question. more like if you don't say yes then don't bother coming home this afternoon.

"maybe," i said. i put a pop tart in the toaster. i enjoyed testing his patience to an extent. but i always know where my limits are with dad. i looked out the window and the sun's ray beamed down like a lazer.

"you are not a freak. you are special," dad said.

"sure," i responded, still staring out the window. the sun never hurt my eyes when i look directly at it. it's like i'm the same species as the star. we could be one. we could take each other's place in nature. i whipped my head. then i felt my hair and realized the long black locks i use to sport were gone. i always seem to forget that. i rubbed the back of my head. my hair now was short and glossy. if i grew it back out, i would be one hairy wolf.

i put the pop tart on a plate and slid it to dad.

"thanks," he said. "now go put on a shirt and go to school."

i walked back to my room and looked around. what a mess, i shook my head. almost every piece of clothing i owned was either ripped or shredded. i siffed through the piles looking for something halfway decent to throw on. i put on a white shirt. then i took off the sweat pants, they didn't go with the shirt. but they did if i wanted to look like a homeless guy. i slipped on some blue jeans and then stuck my feet into some sneakers. i grabbed my backpack and banged my forehead walking out of the doorway. i said bye to dad and this time i ducked my head as i walked through the doorway of the front of the house. it felt like summer to me, but it was October. i got into my truck and drove to school. i was low on gas but i could make it there and back without running out. i decided to get some gas anyway before i returned home.

the school parking lot was scarce of cars. and i felt guilty for being one of the few kids that had a vehicle. i parked and walked up the steps just as the bell rang for first period. i caught Mrs. Nenette blushing at my physique. i couldn't help but smile, but i worried about giving her the wrong impression. like i said, i couldn't help but smile.

"good morning, Mrs. Nenette," i said.

"good morning, Jacob," she said.

i was the tallest kid walking through these halls. girls smirked at me and flirted. guys looked at me and wondered. maybe they wondered how i get so buff. maybe they wanna ask but are too 'macho' to ask. oh well. it's not like there's an answer i can give them. because there is none that i can share. they will just have to wonder. i walked into Mrs. Ono's class before ducking my head. she smiled and said hello. the thick round lenses of her glasses got jammed into her high set cheekbones as she smiled. i said hello and took my seat. i put my back pack on the floor.

Views: 3454

Replies to This Discussion

way to go Lu! nice story......
thanks jo!
Jacob Black Forever chapter 32 To Have And to Jerk Around
povBellaSwan

“Jacob, hi,” I said.

“what are doing?” he asked, his dark eyebrows hung too close to his eyelashes.

“I was..” I started to confess, then I changed course. “my truck is destroyed,” I complained.

“don’t worry about that. I ‘ll put it back together one day,” he said.

“when?” I folded my arms across my chest.

“when it’s safe for you to go home,” Jacob said. He walked over to me and looked through the window of his rabbit.

“trying to ride out of here in a stolen vehicle?” he asked, leaning against the rabbit’s window.

“I wouldn’t have even considered it if,” I said. I didn’t finish. He knew why already. Seeing him standing infront of me like this was hard to handle. Because we weren’t together. Because I couldn’t kiss him. I wasn’t even sure if I could still hug him. Would he let me. I decided not to try.

“how’s Paul?” Jacob asked.

“he doesn’t like to share,” I muttered. Jacob chuckled.

“he’s gotta get used to sharing his living space,” Jake said.

“are you happy?” I asked.

“very,” he said. His face gleamed, but there was barely a smile. But I could tell he wasn’t lying. I regretted asking him that.

“were you happy before?” I asked, kicking up dirt. He hesitated.

“yeah,” he said. “half of the time. The other half I was frustrated.”

That hurt like a stab to the guts. “why were you frustrated?”

“something always happens. Something always gets between us. I rolled with it. Until Leah showed me that I didn’t have to. I didn’t have to accept the kind of relationship I was in with you.”

“but we’re suppose to stick it out together, like a team,” I said. “and get through it.”

“yes,” he agreed. “but the problems are always around you. And they have nothing to do with me. I’m just chilling on the sidelines. Everytime. It’s like I’m in your way. If I wasn’t there you could have had the bloodsucker. You would have. If I’m not in your way now, you could be with Paul and not worry about me getting up from the sidelines and waiting to jump in cause it’s my turn. “

“but I picked you, didn’t I . I was confused before,” I said.

“I couldn’t trust that you wouldn’t change your mind again. me and the bloodsucker,” he said. “you switched us out way too many times, like we were the only two pairs of socks you owned. If the bloodsucker did to you what you did to me, you wouldn’t be able to stand it like I did. You’d curl up and die.”

My eyes were stinging, trying to keep the tears at bay. I could feel how hard my epression had turned. Jacob looked at my face, feeling guilty, he withdrew some of his anger. And spoke in a softer tone.

“I never felt like you loved me back. Not like how you loved him,” he said. “atleast the leech finally had his day,” He blew out the corner of his mouth.

“Jacob, he’s dead. Have some respect,” I said, sharply.

“sorry. I meant Edward,” he pushed the name out with brutal sarcasm. He wasn’t sorry, and that’s not what he meant. He chuckled. “maybe you are just too much for me to handle.” His voice was husky and low.

That did it. I officially felt like crap. I waited for this dark cloud hanging over me to dissappear. But it remained. Reminding me that I suck.

Being friends didn’t feel like an option. Paul was right, sort of. We both needed to give each other some air. I would give Jacob all the air he needed right from my own body.

“see ya around,” he said. His tone was unfamiliar. It felt like everything we had together before had been thrown into a fire. Or layed to rest. How hard is it going to be now to pretend like it never existed. I wanted back what we had so badly, and now it’s gone a second time. I don’t want it back anymore. I try not to, anyway. I hope I can succeed. I felt like kicking the rabbit. But I composed myself. I didn’t really wanna hurt his truck. And I especially didn’t wanna hurt my foot.

“it’s really over,” I muttered to myself as I walked out of the garage. Jacob was walking into his house through the backdoor. How did I screw up with such a great guy. I didn’t even realize all I had until Leah snatched it from me. all of it. Every stinkin piece. In one night.

I went back to Paul’s house. He was alone in the living room.

“so what’d you guys talk about?” I asked. I shut the door.

“hm? Oh. She told me her and Jacob are a couple now,” Paul said, he searched my face for my reaction. I kept my face blank. I let no emotion through. “are you okay with that?” he asked, knowing me better than I expected.

“sure. Why wouldn’t I be?” I asked. His lips trembled, as he was managing to hold back a snarky comment. When I saw his lips deciding to part, I slanted my eyes, mutely warning him. He turned his attention to the tv. He was watching soccer.

“where’s the fish?” he asked, dipping his body deeper into the loveseat until his knees almost touched the little coffee table.

“I didn’t go fishing,” I said.

“where’d you go?” he turned his head, and peeked over at me.

“just around,” I said, dull. Paul sighed.

“I’m getting a very doom and gloom vibe from you,” he said. “keep that up and I’ll have to get a medicine man to come bless the house.”

He looked at me like he was expecting laughter. I gave nothing.

“come tell me what’s wrong,” he mumbled under his breath.

“I’m not gonna spill my guts,” I said as I walked over.

“I’m not asking you to. Just give me a name and I’ll go beat him up,” he cracked his knuckles.

“you wouldn’t do that,” I said, not believing him for a second.

“names,” he demanded. I sat down next to him. I wasn’t gonna give him any names. But he offered to listen to me. as soon as I opened my mouth to talk, he turned the volume up with the remote. “shhh. I’m watching the game.”

I wanted to slap him! My eyes rolled up to the ceiling so hard, that my eye sockets felt some discomfort. He looked at my aggravated face and let out a deep chuckle. I got up from the couch, steamed. He was still laughing. He threw his head back and roared with laughter. I pounced on him. Both of my fists aimed for his face. He restrained my arms, preventing me from making contact with his face. I screeched through my gritted teeth. His laughter suddenly stopped and his expression flipped to serious. I don’t know what gave me away. Maybe my mutilated scream sounded like a cry for help. I bawled into his shoulder, getting his shirt wet with my ugly tears. His arms came around me, but not without hesitation and confusion. He hugged me tightly.

“I hate him. I hate myself. I ‘m so stupid. Why am I so stupid!” I muttered through the crying. Paul faked a cough.

“you’re not stupid,” he said. He fake- coughed again. Then he cleared his throat.

“and you’re an idiot!” i said, shoving my hands through his chest. A chuckle verberated through me and rolled out of my mouth. I put my hands up to my lips as another one escaped me.

“aw. Look at you. Laughing and crying. I like it.” he said. “atleast you’re not poisoning my house with your gloominess. Should I keep the medicine man on hold?”

“shut up,” I snorted. I knocked down his pretend telephone. Then I smashed my lips into his own. He kissed me with such eagerness, that I felt ashamed for crying because I got dumped. He pulled my knees into the loveseat, trying to feel the center of my body. I reached my hand down and pulled his drawstring loose. My mouth turned into a gaping hole as he held himself to me. he watched my expression as he held on to my knees. I felt my head land on the armrest of the loveseat. Paul buried his head into my chest, making me feel like a woman. His hands ripped holes in my shirt until he could find some skin to kiss. I winced at the weird feeling of his lips pressed around my areola. He divided my legs. I braced myself the best I could. when he entered me, my body suddenly burned with an intense sensual sensation. He couldn’t possibly get any deeper inside me than he already was. It was like a mountain climb. We climbed up as high as the peak and we fell hard and fast over the other side. he had maxed out.

He had made me weak. I was too enervated to move and I needed cool air. He lifted off me, but barely gave enough room to let me stretch. I forced my body to roll on to my side. Paul got behind me, and was kissing the curve in my neck. His lips massaging my neck, was the last thing I felt before I dozed off.

When I opened my eyes again, the tv was talking. I felt another body squished behind mine, between me and the couch. Paul was supporting his head with his elbow next to my hair, watching the tv. There was a blanket over us with red foxes on it. He didn’t seem to be paying attention to me being awake. I turned over slightly, and pressed my finger to his lips. He put his mouth around it and bit down.

“ouch,” I complained. I slammed a balled up fist into his forehead. He took my fist, uncurled my fingers with his and then let his fingers rest entangled with mine. I couldn’t take my eyes off of our tangled hands. The sudden, loud knock on the door pulled me violently from my gazing. Paul crawled over me, shaking his hand out of mine. We seemed to be stuck.

“let go, weirdo,” he said. I let his hand go and sat up, once I realized I was the problem. More annoyance from the endless knocking. “hold on. Don’t punch a hole through my door!” Paul called out to whoever was on the other side. He wrapped the blanket around his waist and headed for the door. I scurried for some clothes, and panicked a little after I couldn’t find what I was looking for fast enough. I grunted and reached for Paul’s shirt and put it over me. I took off to the shower as I heard the front door opening. I entered the bathroom and turn the water on. It cascaded over my head. It was cold. And it was the first time ever that I enjoyed a cold shower.

“Ah!” I screamed when the shower curtain snatched open. Paul laughed, showing rows of pearly teeth.

“it’s just me,” he said. “I gotta go to a pack meeting. I’ll be right back.” He closed the curtain.

“is something up?” I asked. He opened the curtain again as soon as I spoke.

“that’s probably just me,” he said.

“huh?” I asked, confused. i huffed when it sunk in, his perverted joke. “go to your meeting!” I pushed his head out of the shower curtain.

I finished my shower and stepped across the hall to get some clothes on. I was alone in his house for the first time. I went to the kitchen. I was starving. I felt my empty stomach. My attention perked up, as I smoothed my hands over my stomach. I had all the fixings to make a decent meal now, but I opted for all the junk he had in there. With him not being here to stop me, I knocked myself out with junkfood. Like deal pickled chips and everything dairy or sweet.
love it make more fast . and keep me updated please !
thanks
okay =)
Paul thinks he's so funny lol!!! Loved it!!!!
thanks
Jacob Black Forever chapter 33 Moon Light
Moon Light
povBellaSwan

I was sitting on the couch watching tv, a bowl of hot ravioli in my lap when Paul came back. I put the bowl down on the coffee table, expecting to get a tongue lashing.

“something’s going on at your house,” Paul said. “Sam wants you in Forks.” I got up and put on a jacket. “but just this once.”

“what happened?” I asked. “I don’t know, but Quil and Brady can’t find Seth. He’s missing.” Paul and I left the house urgently. Sam was waiting for me outside. His car parked infront of Paul’s house. We got in and Sam drove to Forks. It was a tension filled, nail biting ride. When we got to my house, Charlie’s cruiser was parked outside. My heart fluttered with joy. I got out of the car before it had made a complete stop.

“Bella, no,” Sam said. “wait.”
But I didn’t listen. I ran up to the house and went inside.

“dad!” I called. I ran upstairs and went into his room. He was in his bed. The covers pulled up to his neck. “dad, wake up. I was so worried about you. You had me going nuts,” I pulled the covers off him and got the shock of my life. A big chunk of his neck had been ripped out. His mouth was closed. His eyes were closed. The expression on his face was really odd. He looked like he was sleeping. My hands were shaking by my mouth. The blood was dry. This didn’t happen here in his room. Someone brought him here like this, and tucked him in his bed. I sunk to the floor, but Sam had picked me up. I hadn’t realized he had come in.

“Bella, call the police,” Sam said. He turned me towards the door and gave me a little push. I went downstairs and did what he said. The phone was ringing. I heaved and cringed through my talking, trying to explain what I saw clearly. They seemed to understand. They said they were on their way. Sam walked down the stairs and went to the door.

“where are you going?” I asked.

“we have to leave. We can’t get ourselves involved on the outside. I don’t want anybody questioning my boys,” Sam’s voice was deep and serious. I followed him outside. Quil and Paul were talking. Their heads dropped as they whispered.

“what happened with Seth?” Sam asked. Quil shrugged.

“I don’t know. When we noticed Charlie had come back, Seth had ran in to see him. Next thing I know, he’s bolting out of the house and taking off,” Quil said. “I didn’t think anything was wrong until that moment. Then I went to get you.”

“did you actually see Charlie?” I asked. “get out of the car?”

“no,” Quil said. We took a short break to eat. We come back, his cruiser is here. We assumed he already went inside. So Seth ran in to say hi and maybe get a snack.”

“I’ll look for Seth,” Paul said.

“wait,” Sam put his arm out infront of Paul, stopping him. “we’ll all look for him. But, right now, we’re standing in the middle of a crime scene for all the police know. We can’t be here when they arrive.” He turned to me. “Bella, you stay and tell everything you saw when you entered the house.”

“let’s go, guys,” Sam said. “we’ll be close,” Sam said to me. Paul, Quil, Embry and Brady packed into Sam’s car and he drove off, leaving me to talk to the police by myself when they get here. I sulked on the steps of the porch. It hadn’t sunk in that my father was dead until I saw four police cars and an ambulance pull up right infront of me. Officer Lane walked up to me, he ducked his head at my scrunched up, tear filled face. I stood up.

“ah, Bella. I’m so sorry,” he hugged me, while the other cops filed into my house one after the other. A man in a black blazer walked up to us. “Bella Swan, this is Detective Seymore. He’s gonna ask you some questions and take your statement. Listen carefully, and answer to the best to your ability and memory.”

I nodded, unable to verbally communicate. He sighed. “she may need some time,” Lane said.

“no worries. Take your time, Bella,” Seymore put his hand around me and led me to a cop car. He put me in the back seat and drove me down to the station. I layed down on the seat. When the car stopped, Seymore got out and opened the door. I was curled up in a ball. I didn’t want to move. A female officer came out of the station and pulled me gently from the cop car. We went inside. Next, I was sitting in the interrogation room. Detective Seymore was sitting infront of me, a tiny spiral notepad in his hands. He flipped it open. I told him what I saw when I walked in the house.

“do you know if your father had any enemies? Someone who would want to cause him harm?” he asked.

I shook my head no. everybody loved Charlie. That was a stupid question.

“did he have any big arguments or fights with anyone that you know of? Close or pryer to his death?” he asked.

No,” I said, barely audible.

“what were you doing before you came home?” he asked.

“I was at my friend’s house, on the Quileute reservation,” I said.

“a guy friend’s house or a girl friend’s house?” he asked.

“a guy friend,” I said, wondering why that even mattered what gender they are.

“what were you doing all the way out there?” he asked.

“just hanging out,” I said. My lips trembled as I tried to keep calm.

“when’s the last time you saw your father before tonight?” he asked.

“Friday of last week,” I said.

He was writing on his little notepad.

“so. What I’m getting is. Charlie didn’t approve of your Quileute boyfriend and so you killed him so you could be with your boyfriend. Charlie was in your way, making things difficult.”

“no. wait. What?” I asked, completely taken aback.

“you planned the whole thing. And when he got back from vacation, you made your move...”

“what’s this boyfriend’s name? did he help you?” he asked. This guy was writing his own version of what happened.

“I’m not telling you anything!” I said. “you just twisted everything I said!” I complained.

“Bella, I’m just doing my job,” Det. Seymore said.

“no, you’re not,” I stood up, pushing my chair back, “you are ridiculous! you’re trying to blame me since you have no one else to blame! You twisted everything I said!” I accused.

“Bella, sit down,” he said.

“no!”

The woman officer walked in. “Bella, you need to cooperate.”

“but, Carrie!” I called her by her first name.

“Bella, take a seat, now!” she said, sternly. My expression pleaded with her. I hoped she wasn't buying this guy’s crap.

I slumped back down to the chair. Seymore closed his notepad.

“let’s take a ride down to the reservation,” Det. Seymore said. I stood up, thinking I was going with them.

“sit your butt back down in that chair!” Carrie said. I obeyed.
thanks=D
love it make more fast ! keep me updated please !
thanks Issy!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service