The Twilight Saga

this is how i think the story should go please be nice this is my first time trying this. it all starts after bella and edward get back and there in  the woods with jake.

bella pov

when i saw jake with the bags under his eyes i felt terrible because i knew they were my fault.jake and edward talk about some thing i was listening until jake said  you breaking the treaty .a listen but not that much . i was thinking about leaving edward for jake . whenthey got done fussing i had made up my mind jake. he put the piece back together when edward rip them up.so i walk over to jake they both had a suprise look on there faces.i look jake in the eye and he look back the way he look at me made me hate myself for leaving him. jake i love you and you are a great guy who will always take care of  me and keep me safe and i know you will never leave me.edward caught on a little faster than jake because he whispered my name.

jake pov 

when bella stared say all this stuff t first i thought she was going to leave me. and run of with her blood sucker. i heard edward say ''bella''. then i knew she was choosing me over him . i try me hardest not to kiss bella in front of edward but it was so hard .

bella pov

when jake realize i choose him he look lighter happier than before . i did not want to kiss jake in front of edward but it was hard.i turn to edward and apologized   for hurting him so bad . its like him and jake switch face expression. but edward look that scary depress.i gave him a hug i knew he did not want to let go but he did.when i got back in jake arms it was soo  not on purpose  i kiss jake his wam soft lips caress. i heard a sigh that sounded like failure.then a rustle .when i turn around he was gone but the Volvo was still there that let me know how upset he was.

edward pov

my heart  had shattered when bella said she is choosing him over me it hurt so bad and then to prove she was not playing she kissed him in front of me .i thought bella was going to  mine for ever. so i just run i try to out run the pain it was just to fast for me 

bella pov 

me  jake stop kissing and he put me on his back and we run to his house .when we got to jake house he told me that when i choose him instead of edward, he had imprinted on me i was happy to know he loved me but i was confused on the imprinting thing he explain that to me. he also said it happens completely by surprise. i was quiet for a little to long thats when jake started kissing me. our tongues were moving fast and out of control. he move his hands  over my thigh and hips it felt so good.

jake pov
after i explained to bella about imprinting it was quiet i hated it so i started to kiss her it feel so good to rap my tongue around hers.as i held her i caressed her sides and her hips i never thought i would be doing this with my childhood crush.

bella pov

me and jake made out in his room until billy knock on the door'' jake who are you in there with you'billy ask that scared use both.he got off me and tried to answered billy'' uh uh uh then jake whispered to me that he did not know what to say so i said tell the truth.and look at me and said ok .billy said hello?  b-bella and then he open the door. billy mouth was drop. then he ask me if i was cheating i said no me and him broken up. i left him for jake. you need to tell charlie your home he had been worried sick ok .jake was still looking dumbfounded so your not mad.why would i be billy ask .jake just shrugged it off.

10 minutes later 

me ,jake and billy were at charile's. while jake helped billy out the truck charlie gave me a monster bear hug.''where were you ,you were gone for three days i thought something bad had happed to you 'charile said. sorry dad i really am .did you leave for that cullen guy. when charlie said that i hung my and he told me that he doesn't  love you.''if he loved you he wouldn't have left charlie went on bells you can just leave me like that you scared the living day lights out if me. i put my arms around charile and said sorry.did you get a ride from jake and billy. before i could answer billy said no they were making out in jake's room,thanks dad jake said and then  billy said your welcome . then charile asked me if i was still with edward and i said no me and jake go out? i said it in question form 'cause i was not sure. he said yes and i nodded my head at charile.

jake pov 

it feel right to have bella claim me as her boyfriend that means i have up graded for bestfriend to boy friend . billy stayed at charlie and watch games.me and bella sneaked off back to my house.we run into the woods and started to play then we end up on the grass make out.jake, bella ask can this be our meadow.i said but ask why she told  me if i ever leave this is were i can find you. when bella climbed on top of me my nose started to burn it stung so i told bella we should go in i didn't want to freak her out.but know bella she didn't instead she started asking questions and making it really hard to be serious.   then it go stronger and stronger then i pull bella of me and told her we have to leave now there is a vampire near.

bella pov

when i heard jake say that the first thing i did was start to walk closer to him.then i ask was it he said it was him and he was mad.then edward came out the trees with a scary look on his face and said of course i be mad you took something that was mine.then i said to edward but you left what was yours.you left me alone and my was shattered into a bunch of piece jake took his time and found every pie of my heart,as i said that i look at jake. then i went on you expect to come back and keep me, no jake has use his love to put me back together. then edward had his nerve to call jake a dog.

jake pov

when bella started to tell edward of i knew she really loved me. all i was thinking was get him bella ,bad bad bloodsucker and and bella show that leech who's boss and then i started laughing in my hind to annoy him. then yelled  SHUT UP YOU STUPID DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!

edward pov

that dog teasing and taunting was getting on nerve so i called him a stupid dog  and that got bella mad then she started telling me to leave and get out of her life. and when i said she was my life  she told me to get a knew on jake started laughing his head off .

bella pov

when i told edward to get a new life jake started to laugh i look at him and ask him if he had lost his mind. he said no and stop laugh slowly .when he finally stop laughing i guess it was what he thought because edward push me out the way all i screamed edwards name and thats when i blacked out.

jake pov
 when i saw edward  push bella in to the tree i use every inch of my power to not kill him . when i run over to see if bella was ok she was passed out ,her arm was bent funny and her head was bleeding. when edward ttied to come see how bella was i growled at him. he run some where but i did care all i wanted was for bella to be ok . i run her to the hospital .

2 hours later

i was in the wait room when Carlisle came out he said it was ok for me to see bella . before i went in to see bella Carlisle ask how she got hurt. i had to think about how to react with out shouting.he was mad at me for laughing at him and he pushed bella out the way to get to me .she fell in to a tree.i said it slowly so i would not freak out. Carlisle apologized for edward's action and then i walked in the room.

bella pov

when i woke up i saw jake starring at me i knew were i was because of all the white.the first thing jake said was he was sorry and this was all his fault.i wouldn't let him say that . it was all edwards fault .i brush jakes head and told him to kiss me. when his warm lips wrapped around mine it warm them so.i got so intense and hot . as he moved his tongue up and down my neck the heart monitor started beating faster then there was a knock at the door jacob opened it.IT WAS HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he had his never to come here. i was jake face when edward pushed by his arms started to shake. the heart monitor started to beat  faster.then i said jake namme he gave this look like he was about to phase. 

1 month later

jake pov

today i could take bella out the hospital when i went there she was not there i ask the nurse and she told me that an edward cullen had checked her out while she was sleep. that when i lost it.when i was in the woods i phased i had had enough of him he was dead.

bella pov when i woke up i was in edwards room  . i saw alice in achair acroos the rom i asked her why was i here and where was edward she said he was down stairs i asked her to take me home as soon as she agreed edward was in the room thats when i started to yell.WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING YOUR NOT ALOUD TO SEES ME LET ALONE TAKE ME OUT THE HOSPITAL ALICE PLEASE TAKE ME HOME. she said ok edward tried to stop her but she said no.

jake pov 

i was walking out the door to go the cullens when i smelled a vampire i was hoping it was edward just hoping but it was alice .with bella on her back bella run to me and gave me a hug i thanked alice and she left. when me and bella stopped hug i told her we need to see charlie to let him know your okay and out the hospital .

2 hours later
after me and bella came back for charlies  i took her to the beach. i had a suprise for her and she would love it.so when we got to our  bench i got down on one knee and said to bella i will promise to love you every time your heart beat every step you take and every move you me isabella swan will you marry me? but right before she said something there he was.  

edward  pov

when i saw that dog on his knees i had to lie do something to make bella say no.bella don't say yes i said to her then she asked why and then i said he has been sneaking around with his werewolf  girl friend . when i said that bella look at him and said leah.he stund up quick and started to deny it. bella if you leave with me i won't cheat .

jake pov 

i can't believe je is ling like this i ask bella does she believe him she just stund there.

bella pov

i could not believe what i was hearing it hurt i didn't know how to believe .then they started to argue i screamed SHUT UP!!!!!!! and i run straight to Emily's place she run outside asking me wat was wrong.i told her the story and right before emily said any tthing there was leah pulling up on her black motorcycle i run and hugged her and told her wat was happening.she ask me why would she go out with her brother .she also asked me why would i believe edward and not jake? so then jake came running so i give him a hug and whispered in his ear. yes .he put the ring on my finger and emily and leah were so happy.

Tags: bella, edward, jacob

Views: 251

Replies to This Discussion

Alic POV

As I stood there looking at this little girl and the unbelievable look of commonness at what was going on. I finally got it. It was Le Le the whole time. Pushing me here. I walked up to Jorden and put my hand on his head he turned around and grabbed me. "Make her stop ant Alic! MAKE HER STOP!" I finally looked up into the face of the man that stud infront of me. The man I once loved as my brother. Le Le had torn off his right hand. I slowly walked over to her and got down on one nee and said " Baby girl. You need to let him go." she never once looked away from him. She never once made a sound. Edward was there on his feet trying to get away. His eyes ruby red and his mouth was open trying to scream but, nothing was coming out. I said again. "Le Le I'm here to take you home sweety. Let him go so we can go home. Your daddy is looking for you." she finally moved a little to her right to try to get away from my voice but then Jordan spoke up " Sis can we go home now?" i think that had finally broke her train of thought. She turned to me and she had tiers running down her face and a small brouze on her cheek. "Oh sweet heart." I didn't think I just grabbed her and picked her up and held her. I looked over at Edward and he had hit the gowned. "I want him to die." she whispered into my ear. "I know baby. He will in do time. But, not by your hand." I looked at him with uder disbelieve at what he had become capable of doing. " You will not make it another year or maybe not even the week." He looked at me with hate and I didn't care. I had lost my soul mate and I had become a Vampire once again and this time I wasn't going to let him get to them again." I grabbed up Jordan and took off to La Push. I made it to the line and there was Jake waiting for us. He was in human forum. I put the kids down and let them go. The ran as fast as they could to Jake and he was there with open arms. I put my head down and started to turn around when Sam said "Where do you think your going?" I stopped and looked over at him. He had a small smile on his face. "I'm going after my brother." "Not right know your not someone needs you." Then his smile got even bigger. "Who Bella? She has Jake and the kids she will be fine tell I get back." "No No Seth needs you." "No Seth is dead. I saw that wolf take him out." they both just laughed at me. " No Alic Seth is alive and at my house waiting on you." and as the words finally hit my brain I was gone.
yey seths alive
I wasn't going to let him die LOL my husbands name is Seth LOL
omg , du bist so gut.
lol hay im back and lol she love her hubby y would she kill him lol
bpov

as i pasted back and front wating for some one to come in, alll i could think is '' he killed my babies he killed them. i hate him so much i cant stand it.i sat on the couch and cry hard then ever thought possile. then i hear ''doom doom doom '''' i ran to the door. it was alice she sad she need me. '' bella sence im a vampire i cant go to la push can u come wit me'' she asked happily i agreed .
short but i didnt let out bella ill try to update soon
The Queen is back :)
LOL His name is Seth but he is JUST LIKE Jacob
half breed can u please post something on here
New reader...i just found this story today and couldn't stop reading i love this story and can't wait to see what you come up with next! Please update soon!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service