The Twilight Saga

**Store is currently closed. No new orders will be accepted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cold Gray Light by Chris

Bella's New Identity by Stay

Unwanted Love by Shauna

Screw Bella by Bella Everdeen

You've Stolen My Heart by TwilightRox112

Selfish by Jesse Desplat

Current Orders:

Screw Bella - Bella Everdeen........................................... 100% Complete

Bella's New Identity - Stay............................................ 100% complete

You've Stolen My Heart - Twilightrox112................................ 100% Complete

78151920 - Valerie Trent............................ .................. 100% Complete

Cold Gray Light - Chris................................................ 100% Complete

Unwanted Love - Shauna................................................. 100% Complete

Love Will Save Us - S.A. Kuba & S.S. Stewart........................... 100% Complete

Torn - Stay............................................................. 7% Complete

Hope in La Push: Love and Betrayal - Rachel.............................

Elena Gilbert: My Revenge - With You....................................

Cursed - Stay...........................................................

One and Only - Santana..................................................

Count On You - Gotta Be You (Group).....................................

Software Used:(Macbook OSX)

Final Cut Pro 7

Motion 5

Clip Converter (http://www.clipconverter.cc/desktop/ Free for Windows and OSX)

Thanks for visiting! Come again!

Views: 1295

Replies to This Discussion

I did have some clips that were more on the poor side of quality, and for that I do apologize. I'm working to try and find a better quality converter, I should have one by the time I get to your next trailer. ;)

It's okay :) and Okay. It does not matter, some of it was bit hazy that's all

Name of FF: Torn

Author:Stay

Twilight related/Non Twilight related: Twilight Related

Detailed summary of story: Okay so Bella is dating the actor William Moseley but when she meets Ben Barnes they have a connection she never had with Will. When Will is away filming, she and Ben grow more close and she finds her self in love with him and makes a few mistakes. When Will finds out. Bella is has to pick between them.

Clips you want: (optional) Kristen Stewart Clips. Dorian Gray Clips, Narnia: Prince Caspian and Voyage of the Dawn treader clips(Will as Peter, Ben as Caspian), Any Ben and Will interviews. Kate Winslet clips as Bella's sister Rosaria, Jake Gyllenhall as Rosaria's Husband Mitchel. And Johny Depp as Bella's older brother Richard. If you could get in a few shots of Venice into the trailer it would be awesome as in one the chapters Bella visits her family in Venice so yeah :) 

Music: (optional) Over and Over by Three Days Grace http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okC4hw8IPYg

Theme: (dark, happy, mysterious, etc) Sad, Love, Happy at times

Anything else?: 3 minutes long please

Actually can the trailer be as the long as the music please :) the song is 3.12 minutes or so long lol. Any films that might help are: Twilight, Messangers, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Prince Caspian, Voyage of Dawn Treader, Dorian Gray, The Holiday, Titanic, Prince of Persia and any Jake Gyllenhal Interviews or other films you know that he's in. I only know of Prince Persia and for Johny Depp use scenes from The Secret Window :) or Chocolat

Thanks for the list of films, that will truly help. It is more complicated to use an entire song for a trailer but I'll do my best. Anything else you think of, just tell me ;)

thanks for doing this :) and yeah I gather that, it's just the plot is complex and lots of people so it has to be longer lol. And I know the films would help to get the best footage

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know- if you have already ordered, I WILL get to your trailer, but for now, I am not taking any new orders just so I don't get too many ;) Thanks!

Hi With You, I'm very sorry but unfortunately I am not taking in any new orders at the moment. School is beginning soon, I have a new job, and I don't want to except more than I have time to do. I will eventually open the store to more customers, but for now, I am just completing trailers for those who already ordered. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience, I will sure to notify you once I have re-opened. Have a nice day. ;)

I'll tell you when I re-open, I promise.

Hey guys, I really do want to get to your trailers, but I just started school and my new job, and I have so many other family matters that I'm just not getting time to work on them. It will be a while before I have time to work on them, (and my fan fiction), but for now, I can only work on them with little spare time. I apologize again, just know that I will get your trailers done eventually, I would feel bad if I didn't; I just don't have the time right now. Thanks for your patience.

oh it's okay :) take your time

Hey Jesse! Can you let me know when your making new video's? I would love to have one for my story!! Thanks!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service