The Twilight Saga

**Store is currently closed. No new orders will be accepted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cold Gray Light by Chris

Bella's New Identity by Stay

Unwanted Love by Shauna

Screw Bella by Bella Everdeen

You've Stolen My Heart by TwilightRox112

Selfish by Jesse Desplat

Current Orders:

Screw Bella - Bella Everdeen........................................... 100% Complete

Bella's New Identity - Stay............................................ 100% complete

You've Stolen My Heart - Twilightrox112................................ 100% Complete

78151920 - Valerie Trent............................ .................. 100% Complete

Cold Gray Light - Chris................................................ 100% Complete

Unwanted Love - Shauna................................................. 100% Complete

Love Will Save Us - S.A. Kuba & S.S. Stewart........................... 100% Complete

Torn - Stay............................................................. 7% Complete

Hope in La Push: Love and Betrayal - Rachel.............................

Elena Gilbert: My Revenge - With You....................................

Cursed - Stay...........................................................

One and Only - Santana..................................................

Count On You - Gotta Be You (Group).....................................

Software Used:(Macbook OSX)

Final Cut Pro 7

Motion 5

Clip Converter (http://www.clipconverter.cc/desktop/ Free for Windows and OSX)

Thanks for visiting! Come again!

Views: 1328

Replies to This Discussion

I sure will, I'd love to make you one. I just have so little time for the ones I already have... but I will tell you when I re-open :)

TwilightRox112- It's not flawless, but I tried as best as I could to create what you have asked for. Any changes/edits? Hope you like it!

-Jesse

Your re-edited version. :) Hope you like it!

I started to work on the fairy and the wolf.

That's great! What did you decide to do for the plot?

Name: Rachel

Name of FF: Hope in La Push: Love and Betrayal 

Summary: A girl named Hope was born in La Push to Rachel and Paul. As she grows up she starts to get into trouble and ends up dating a bad boy that no one likes. Seth imprints on her right after she's born and becomes her best friend, but when he tells her about being his imprint she's mad at him and runs away turning into a wolf. She goes and lives in the wild for a while but comes back when Jake finds her and talks her into coming back. She and Seth start dating and have their ups and downs but in the end live happily ever after. 

Theme: Love and Betrayal

Other: I had a banner made and Selena Gomez is Hope in the banner

Let me know if you need anything else!! :)

I'm just making sure, but do you want Selena Gomez to be Hope in the trailer?

yes, sorry i didn't get get back to you sooner

can i change it from annasophia to clair holt? mainly clair holt as rebekah mikealson..please? change alexs character from annasophia robb to clair holt/ rebekah mikaelson.

ps, its me shauna, asking for unwanted love trailer.

please and thank you.

Of course! I would be happy to change those things for you. I am editing a trailer for Chris at the moment, but you are next, so I'll message you once I've started your trailer. Thanks ;)

thanks.

Author- Stay

Story title- Cursed

Detailed Summary- This is a sequel to Taking Over Me. The Curse Broke Peter and Emma Apart and Emma is left heart broken but she finds a reason to live. Her and Peter's daughter Destiny. Can she change the fates of their parents and restore them as they were? In this epic finale find the answer.

Theme- (Horror, Comedy, Tragedy, etc) Love, Sad, Adventour

Music (Optional)-Dramatic Music, some sad music at the begining

Clips (Optional)- Ballet shoes (Emma watson crying scene), Narnia 2, 3 clips of Peter/Caspian. Dorian Gray, Any film with Emily Browning in. Renesmee as young Destiny from Breaking Dawn 2 clips. Clips of Jennifer Anniston, Julian Macmahon, Avan Jogia.Some cullen/Ben/Bella clips.

Other-This is a sequel to Taking Over me which is the second story after Bella's new Identity. To understand the story fully you might want to read the stories :) if you need the link ask me.If you got any questions about this order, please ask and I will tell you more info if needed :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service