The Twilight Saga

**Store is currently closed. No new orders will be accepted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cold Gray Light by Chris

Bella's New Identity by Stay

Unwanted Love by Shauna

Screw Bella by Bella Everdeen

You've Stolen My Heart by TwilightRox112

Selfish by Jesse Desplat

Current Orders:

Screw Bella - Bella Everdeen........................................... 100% Complete

Bella's New Identity - Stay............................................ 100% complete

You've Stolen My Heart - Twilightrox112................................ 100% Complete

78151920 - Valerie Trent............................ .................. 100% Complete

Cold Gray Light - Chris................................................ 100% Complete

Unwanted Love - Shauna................................................. 100% Complete

Love Will Save Us - S.A. Kuba & S.S. Stewart........................... 100% Complete

Torn - Stay............................................................. 7% Complete

Hope in La Push: Love and Betrayal - Rachel.............................

Elena Gilbert: My Revenge - With You....................................

Cursed - Stay...........................................................

One and Only - Santana..................................................

Count On You - Gotta Be You (Group).....................................

Software Used:(Macbook OSX)

Final Cut Pro 7

Motion 5

Clip Converter (http://www.clipconverter.cc/desktop/ Free for Windows and OSX)

Thanks for visiting! Come again!

Views: 1329

Replies to This Discussion

awesome :) you might wanna add in a little denali scene from Breaking Dawn, with the Volturi, they are in there as well and oh check out the story :) lots of people like it and its getting good http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/bella-s-ne... 

I think that'd be it :) lol and good luck and happy making, I can;t wait. You make really good trailers, I seen both exampls and they are awesome

Congratulations Stay, I present to you, your first Fan Fiction trailer. I would be happy to change anything you don't like, don't be afraid to ask! There's a lot to trailers, and there's no way you like all of it :) So just tell me anything/everything you want re-edited and I'll be happy to do so :) Also, if you have time, it would mean a lot if you filled out a review, thanks so much!

Hey Jesse! My friend (she's on Wattpad) wants a trailer for her story and I'm here to ask you for one. :D

Name of FF: 78151920

Author: Valerie Trent

Twilight related/Non Twilight related: Non Twilight Related :3

Detailed summary of story: The York family has moved from Canada down to Portland, Oregon - in the states. Their house is one of the oldest ones, dating back to the eighteenth century and standing at three stories high. It's a lovely house, but it was cheaper than the rest. Zane York, the oldest brother, quickly finds out that it's because his room is haunted by a girl who's family died in the house. Amazing the things that you find out after you move in - and his parents are not leaving. So, he has to get through his senior year while dealing with a ghost who probably only appears to him. Not to mention the girls that are jumping at him. But slowly, over time, he begins to care for Sophia, his darling ghost. 

That's just what Sophia wants because she made a deal with the man upstairs and the man downstairs. If she could get a human to fall in love with her before two years was up, she'd be able to be human again.

Clips you want: (optional) I'll give you the actors/actresses that pays who. (you don't have to put the parents up in there) Jodelle Ferland is Alyssa York, the middle child;; Bailee Madison as Erin York, the youngest child;; Cameron Bright as Zane York, the oldest child;; Lucy Hale as Sophia Burke, the ghostie.

Music: Care, I do not. I do not Care. <3

Theme: It's kinda a ghost story. A ghost-love story. That sounds so crazy.

Anything else?: Not really. And take your time love. Valerie doesn't need it ~right now~

Alright, I'm glad to make your friend a trailer! I've got two people ahead of you right now, so it will probably be about a week or two before I start yours, so I'll message you and let you know once I've started it. :)

78121920 by Valerie Trent. Is this good? Do you need further editing?

Thanks for ordering!

OH MY GOSH. Talented is what you are. I was like: "If this was a movie, I'd go see it like the second it came out!" You make it so interesting and wow. You are too cool.

Thanks Hannah. I appreciate it, really. Every comment brings a smile to my face. Thank you for ordering! :)

Name of FF:

Unwanted Love

Author:

Shauna

Twilight related/Non Twilight related:

Twilight

Detailed summary of story:

After the Volturi leave Forks, from confronting the Cullens about Renesmee they don't really trust the Cullens anymore. So Aro sends Alec and Jane to Forks to keep an eye on the area.

Alex is the other, unknown hybrid, daughter of Rosalie and Emmett. She is not the easiest to get along with, so when Alec and Jane show up, she isn't to happy. She stays away from them at all costs.

The Cullens leave for a night to go to the Denali coven, leaving Renesmee and Alex behind. Hoping that they can trust Alec enough to keep trouble away.

After Renesmee goes to bed, and Alec and Alex start talking, Alex see's something different in him. Something worth loving, something showing that there are reasons he is stuck with the Volturi.

Over the next few weeks, Alex notices that, without her control or permission she has started to love Alec. Her parent's hate it, and when they find out, they try to keep the two apart.

What will happen to Alex after all this?

Clips you want:

Alex: AnnaSophia Robb

Alec: Cameron Bright (DUH!)

For AnnaSophia, can I have some clips of her from her movies, more so up to date, and some from her part in Bridge to Terebithia, for her background story.

For Cameron Bright, I know you don't see Alec as much in the movies, but if you could try and get as many shots with Alec as you can? I don't care if some of them have Jane in them, because Janes in the story.

Also, some of Rose and Emmett, mainly angry, since they don't like the fact that Alec gets so close with Alex.

Music:

Love Story by Taylor Swift. This song describes the story well.

Theme: (dark, happy, mysterious, etc)

Dark, but bright. Alex is a bright character, pure, but Alec is more dark.

Anything else?:

Just make it look beautiful with your work, your work is beautiful as it is.

Alright, I'm looking forward to beginning your trailer. As soon as I've finished the ones before you, I'll be sure to message you and tell you that I've begun. Until then, thanks for coming and have a good day! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! ;)

um, could you prob leave me a comment, since I dont check my messages that much...and if you have any questions just oet me know.

also, i hate to ask anything else, could you prob make it two-three minns long if your able, and you've read a few chapters od this story, I know, so you knowhow she feels of alec....

OH i forgot, Melissa, Alex's best friend, a few clips of Nina Dobreve, from Degrassi, from TVD whatever, TVD would be better since its more up to date but I dont care... you dont have to, but if you cwn.

and if you use nina, from TVD(the vampire diaries), can you do her as katherine since shes got more curly hair, and if you ise degrassi shots, shes already got curly hair..and we know melissas got curly hair.....

and if you do, dont have any nina kissing guys, since if you remember, melissa likes girls. (: thanks.

Don't worry about it at all, it's your trailer, and I'm happy to make it the way you want :) I'll make sure to keep all of this in mind when making it, and I'll leave you a comment when I start. :) If you think of anything else, just leave another comment, I don't mind at all.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service