The Twilight Saga

**Store is currently closed. No new orders will be accepted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cold Gray Light by Chris

Bella's New Identity by Stay

Unwanted Love by Shauna

Screw Bella by Bella Everdeen

You've Stolen My Heart by TwilightRox112

Selfish by Jesse Desplat

Current Orders:

Screw Bella - Bella Everdeen........................................... 100% Complete

Bella's New Identity - Stay............................................ 100% complete

You've Stolen My Heart - Twilightrox112................................ 100% Complete

78151920 - Valerie Trent............................ .................. 100% Complete

Cold Gray Light - Chris................................................ 100% Complete

Unwanted Love - Shauna................................................. 100% Complete

Love Will Save Us - S.A. Kuba & S.S. Stewart........................... 100% Complete

Torn - Stay............................................................. 7% Complete

Hope in La Push: Love and Betrayal - Rachel.............................

Elena Gilbert: My Revenge - With You....................................

Cursed - Stay...........................................................

One and Only - Santana..................................................

Count On You - Gotta Be You (Group).....................................

Software Used:(Macbook OSX)

Final Cut Pro 7

Motion 5

Clip Converter (http://www.clipconverter.cc/desktop/ Free for Windows and OSX)

Thanks for visiting! Come again!

Views: 1334

Replies to This Discussion

thanks so:much (:

can i change it from annasophia to clair holt? mainly clair holt as rebekah mikealson..please? change alexs character from annasophia robb to clair holt/ rebekah mikaelson.

Alright. I'll leave a comment on your page when I begin your trailer, and ask if I run into any problems :)

thanks.

Here's your trailer! Need anything fixed? Enjoy! :)

Love Will Save Us

S.A. Kuba & S.S. Stewart

Non Twilight related
Callum and Mae have been best friends their whole lives. They are inseperable. The two live in the realm of Ardor where they are gladiators which is simply just another word for soldiers. Callum and Mae are Valens, gladiators of North Ardor. Their enemies, Atteros are of South Ardor. Ardor is different from Earth. Our spirits known as lumens are in the form of animals.

Things change when the handsome, dreamy Calix walks into their lives. Mae immediately takes a liking to him while Callum is more cautious. As Mae and Calix become close, Callum starts to change. And there lives begin to unreveal at the seams.

It doesn't really matter. Callum: Garret Hedlund, Mae: Doesn't matter. Someone blonde like Ashley Benson. Calix: Kenny Wormald. Maybe clips from the movie Duma and Two Brothers because Callum's lumen is a cheetah and Mae's is a tiger.

Can't Make You Love Me by Bon Iver

Kinda sad.

Nothing I can think of. Thank you! :)

Wow, I didn't expect this many people :)... It will be about 2 weeks before I get to you, I'm editing as fast as I can! I'll tell you as soon as I've started your project. Thanks for ordering!!

That's alright & you're welcome! :)

So I received your message & yes I would still like the trailer but a few things have change since I posted my request. Instead of Calix being Kenny Wormald I would like him to be Dave Franco. & Mae's lumen is a bear now instead of a tiger.

Alright, I haven't started editing yet, so feel free to change anything you feel needs changing. I'll message you once I've started your trailer. ;)

I uploaded this video a few other times, but it kept coming out as a blank screen (which scared the beans out of me) so it took a little longer than it should have, but the good news is, the video is okay! =) Do you need me to fix anything? I hope you like it, thanks for ordering!

-Jesse

Name: Stay

Rate trailer: (1-10) 9

Does the trailer fit your story: Yes, it totally does :)

Did I take too long: Could have been little faster but the timing is okay

Would you come back for another trailer: Yes,totally.

How can I improve: Better quality clips at times 

Anything else: You're gifted, thank you so much for making this for me. It made my day

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service