The Twilight Saga

**Store is currently closed. No new orders will be accepted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cold Gray Light by Chris

Bella's New Identity by Stay

Unwanted Love by Shauna

Screw Bella by Bella Everdeen

You've Stolen My Heart by TwilightRox112

Selfish by Jesse Desplat

Current Orders:

Screw Bella - Bella Everdeen........................................... 100% Complete

Bella's New Identity - Stay............................................ 100% complete

You've Stolen My Heart - Twilightrox112................................ 100% Complete

78151920 - Valerie Trent............................ .................. 100% Complete

Cold Gray Light - Chris................................................ 100% Complete

Unwanted Love - Shauna................................................. 100% Complete

Love Will Save Us - S.A. Kuba & S.S. Stewart........................... 100% Complete

Torn - Stay............................................................. 7% Complete

Hope in La Push: Love and Betrayal - Rachel.............................

Elena Gilbert: My Revenge - With You....................................

Cursed - Stay...........................................................

One and Only - Santana..................................................

Count On You - Gotta Be You (Group).....................................

Software Used:(Macbook OSX)

Final Cut Pro 7

Motion 5

Clip Converter (http://www.clipconverter.cc/desktop/ Free for Windows and OSX)

Thanks for visiting! Come again!

Views: 1328

Replies to This Discussion

FanFiction.net accepts all stories, and they have a system that allows you to individually post your chapter and make an index. It's pretty cool. I'm sorry your story isn't getting as much feedback as you want. Very few non-Twilight stories do well here. I hope this helps you. :)

Hey guys! My application Motion has had some problems lately, which made it unable to be used, however I've already fixed it and I'm back to editing. Sorry for the delay.

-Jesse

Hi Jesse,

I know you're closed at the moment but when you start taking new orders would you consider doing one for my story False Impressions OR  one of my others PLEASE. You do such a lovely job that it would be cool to have at least one of my stories with a trailer. Thanks for considering it.

Cheers

Michelle

Michelle,

It will be a while before I finish all of these orders, probably two or three months at the least since I'm also working on my fan fiction, but if you would still like a trailer when I reopen, I would be more than happy to do so for you =)

-Jesse

OMG!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOOOOVE IT!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!

Haha that really put a smile on my face :) Thanks for ordering!

wellcome, and I will be back

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service