The Twilight Saga

Welcome To Juliee's School Of Thee Arts (JSA)
Introduction: Welcome To My GMPG Thread JSA and I'm sure you can tell what JSA stands for by just looking a little Higher on the page. Now just to let you know I love to treat my Thread like my own little mini school so for this term I've picked a mascot for us I went with a Butterfly it was a teddy bear but Butterflies are more my thing simply because their magical and can fly anywhere and when I think of butterflies I like to think of my grandma who used to say if I were a butterfly all the other butterflies would be jealous of how much more Beautiful I was then them(silly I know). Now back to explaining the school: I Will Be Teaching you All The Tricks I know To Use and Maybe Along The way You Will Teach Me a Few Things. In This Term You Will Learn My Bleanding Tricks, My Gif Secrets, and My Short Cuts.Every week,Unless I Tell You Other Wise, I Will Post A New Lesson So Your Not Stressed Out Over This All Lessons Will Be Posted As Replies and Links To The Specific Reply Will Be Posted Here. Now I Post My Lessons With Links To a Photo Album Which Shows You Step By Step Details About How To Do Something, But If This Doesn't Work For You Let Me Know I Will Go Back Over Lessons And Find Another Way To Explain It To You Don't Ever Be Scared To Say You Don't Get It Guys That Defeats The Purpose Of Me Teaching You. If You Need Help I Will Be Sure To Slow Down And Work With You Till You Understand.

Important Dates

Last Day for GMPG Finals Mar.27.2012
Voting for the Finals Begins Mar.28.2012
Term Begins April.1.2012

Elena

Progam you currently use:GIMP
Favorite Things
Favorite TV Shows:The Vampire Diaries,NCIS,American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Hobbies:Reading, Writing, Singing
Favorite Actor/Actress:Nina Dobrev
Celebrity Crush: (if any):Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley
Favorite Candy:Chocolate
Favorite Holiday:Christmas

Click the banner to visit Elena's Shop

Andii<3

Progam you currently use: GIMP, Lunapic, PloyVore(textures only), Photo Studio Arc Soft (not alot)

Favorite Things

Favorite TV Shows: Bones, NCIS, Ghost Adventures, Forensic Files, things like those.

Hobbies: Making Graphics, Drawing, Singing

Favorite Actor/Actress:

Celebrity Crush: (if any):  Josh Hutcherson, Andy Biersack, AShley Purdy(its a guy.!), Craig Mabbitt, and um.... that;s it I think:)

Favorite Candy:  Sour Patch Kids x)

Favorite Holiday: Halloween

Click the banner to Visit Andii's shop.

Hunter
Progam you currently use: GIMP 2 / Photoshop Elements 9
Favorite Things
Favorite TV Shows: You're Beautiful, City Hunter, & NCIS
Hobbies: Cosplaying, Mangakaing, Graphic Making, Tumbling
Favorite Actor/Actress: Alexander Ludwig & Johnny Depp & Robert Downey Jr.
Celebrity Crush: (if any): Alexander Ludwig & Kwon JiYoung & Yang Yoseop
Favorite Candy: . . .
Favorite Holiday: 3 Kings Day

Click the banner to visit Hunter's Shop

Questions:

Name(The name you wanted to be called):
Progam you currently use:
Favorite Things
Favorite TV Shows:
Hobbies:
Favorite Actor/Actress:
Celebrity Crush: (if any):
Favorite Candy:
Favorite Holiday:

Do you have a shop/Gallery on the site:
Anything else you would like to tell me:

I also would like to know if you liked your student banner i made for you ( i took a lot of guess as to who to put in your butterfly):
-

JSA Student Banner:

This Banner is Supose to be your Student banner so somewhere on it

should be JSA and your name , but i will also be

using this as a link back to your banner shop so make sure you really try on it

if your banner could be 600x200that would be great but if not that's alright.

Progams We Will Be Using:

Pizap

Picnik

Banner fans

Lunpics

And 

Gimp

Okay guys I told my Pupils from last term this but I think only one every really asked I just want to make this clear now you can request a lesson if you see something I've done or maybe even someone else has done and you want to learn how to do it just post the banner here and I will try my best to teach it to you♥

Lesson Request Form:

Program:
What: (What you want the lesson to be)
Example: (If you saw me do something like this post the banner here)

Lessons:

(Scroll Down)

♥Review

♥Easy as Cake

Free Spot

Finishing Touches♥

Views: 1397

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

My Answers 

Name(The name you wanted to be called):Juliee or Juliee Bean
Progam you currently use:Gimp
Favorite Things
Favorite TV Shows: Pll, Vampire diaries, Warehouse 13, && Bones
Hobbies: Banner making, Writing, Singing, Dancing, && Acting 
Favorite Actor/Actress: Selena Gomez
Celebrity Crush: (if any):JB all of them, Ian S., && Taylor L.
Favorite Candy:Skittles, or anything Chocolate.
Favorite Holiday:V-Day

Do you have a shop/Gallery on the site:Yup (Enchanted Banners Inc.)
Anything else you would like to tell me:Nope
-

Mentor Banner

Texture by:Unnone (sorry i can't remember who made it)

------------

Replies are now open ♥

Name(The name you wanted to be called):Elena
Progam you currently use:GIMP
Favorite Things
Favorite TV Shows:The Vampire Diaries,NCIS,American Idol, Dancing with the Stars
Hobbies:Reading, Writing, Singing
Favorite Actor/Actress:Nina Dobrev
Celebrity Crush: (if any):Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley
Favorite Candy:Chocolate
Favorite Holiday:Christmas

Do you have a shop/Gallery on the site:Yes (Well I dont get any orders but yeah Elena's Amazing Banner and Graphic Shoppe)
Anything else you would like to tell me:Im very excited to start the term!!

I also would like to know if you liked your student banner i made for you: I love it!!!!

Gotcha :)

Welcome to JSA♥

Oh sorry thats the wrong link XD The link is Elena's Amazing Banner and Graphic Shoppe

Name(The name you wanted to be called):  Andii<3

Progam you currently use: GIMP, Lunapic, PloyVore(textures only), Photo Studio Arc Soft (not alot)

Favorite Things

Favorite TV Shows: Bones, NCIS, Ghost Adventures, Forensic Files, things like those.

Hobbies: Making Graphics, Drawing, Singing

Favorite Actor/Actress:

Celebrity Crush: (if any):  Josh Hutcherson, Andy Biersack, AShley Purdy(its a guy.!), Craig Mabbitt, and um.... that;s it I think:)

Favorite Candy:  Sour Patch Kids x)

Favorite Holiday: Halloween

Do you have a shop/Gallery on the site: Both :)

Anything else you would like to tell me: I may not be on, on Tuesdays. I have a meeting at the library and never know if I will be able to get on with chores, but I will try to get on ^^

Ello Scarlett or Andii ♥ 

Welcome to JSA

Haii Juliee :D

I can't wait to get started (//_^)

Name: Hunter
Progam you currently use: GIMP 2 / Photoshop Elements 9
Favorite Things
Favorite TV Shows: You're Beautiful, City Hunter, & NCIS
Hobbies: Cosplaying, Mangakaing, Graphic Making, Tumbling
Favorite Actor/Actress: Alexander Ludwig & Johnny Depp & Robert Downey Jr.
Celebrity Crush: (if any): Alexander Ludwig & Kwon JiYoung & Yang Yoseop
Favorite Candy: . . .
Favorite Holiday: 3 Kings Day

Do you have a shop/Gallery on the site: Yep
Anything else you would like to tell me: I LOVE YOUR PAGE JULIEE HOW DID YOU GET IT SO PRETTY *dies*

I also would like to know if you liked your student banner i made for you: Juliee you have no idea how much i went "ZOMG DAWW SHE PICKED PERFECTLY" lolz ^^ I loved it :D

I'm glad you liked the picture Hunter :D

Welcome to JSA

Haha happy to be on board and GRR FORGOT CREDITS TO CLARIE FOR TEXTURE >D

Hey guys So I know and Hope you know Tomorrow Is The 1st Day of Term :D 

Now sadly I may not be here because I'm heading off tonight to my hometown to spend sometime with my older cousin who isn't doing so well right now she's very stressed out and I want to go spend sometime with her and help her get better...now she's a bg computer nerd like me but i don't know what she's doing right now I have the review ready and hopefully I can get one a post it for you but just thought I'd let you know :D

*Credit to Nikki who I got the idea from and some of the definitions (Nikki always has the best ideas :)*

This is basically a breakdown of all the tools i know how and will show you to use in this term Enjoy

Lasso:This is the Lasso tool this is something we'll probably use in every lesson very important its like the scissors of Fotoflexer or the paint on Pizap how we cut out our photos on gimp

Drip: This is the little drip tool (i call it the drip tool) you can take a color off a photo For example: if you have a really pretty blue on one photo and you want to use the color with a brush you just use the drip tool click the blue and Ta-Da :)

Zoom: The zoom tool is just as you would guess for zooming in and out on your image so you maybe can get a more accurate look at something

Move: The moving tool is as you would guess to move your image or layers around make sure your careful when using this don't want to move the wrong thing then again that's what the undo button is for :)

Crop: This is the crop tool you probably know what that mean but in case you don't you can just cut the part of the photo you want with this tool or cut your canvas size.

Rotate: This is the rotate tool you can use this to Rotate you layer or image at any angle

Scale: This tool is used to make images bigger and smaller.

Flip: This tool is used to flip images so they are facing the opposite directions.

Text: This tool is used to add text to graphics.

Paint Bucket: This is the paint bucket it's for filling in an area quickly I use it mostly to make my white backdrop black when I first start a graphic.

Brushes: This is the brush tool we'll get more into brushes later their very cool they can give your graphic a whole new look or meaning with one click :)

Eraser:Erasers are super important for blending, and erasing mistakes in graphics.

Main color: When you use paint bucket or the paint brush this is the color you'll be using to change it simply click it and select a new one. And if your using two colors back an forth change the white to your second color and just flip them using the arrows right above them.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service