The Twilight Saga

Banner- Me :)

What if Bella was never in forks, she was a vampire who lived with Aro as princess Isabella and Edward was in love with someone else? What will happen when fate brings them together?

Ch. 1

EPOV

Jane walked into a room with a smile on her face. Did jane even know how to smile? "Come sister, Father wishes a word with you." She said. A girl with long flowing brown hair smiled the most breath taking smile. "I'll be down in a minuet, dear." The girl said softly.

The vision faded and i continued to get ready for my date.

"Edward?" Alice asked coming into my room without asking.

"What?"

"That was the third vision of them this week. something is wrong." she said sitting on my bed. Her pixie face was laced with confusion. I sighed and walked over to her.

"It's fine Alice. It's nothing. Now i have to leave i'm meeting Jay at the dinner." i smiled at the thought of her. She was the love of my life and i would mary her one day.

Sorry it was short. Should i write more? 

Views: 954

Replies to This Discussion

Love it!!!
the was so AMAZING!!! keep going! :D
Thank you!
awwww!!!!!!! that stinking jay how cud she do that to edward!! poor edward :( post more soon love it!! keep me updated please!

Ch 5

BPOV

I danced with edward for what seemed like forever. He looked deep in thoght so it didn't really leave room for conversation which lead to an akward dance. Ok, note to self, never dance with him again. I smiled when the song was over. Finally. I bowed in respect and ran as quickly as i could in the other direction. I didn't want to be rude and when I really thought back to it, I sware I saw a look of hurt in his gold eyes.

I felt bad for running away but he just keep looking at me and not saying a word. It was one of the worst dances I had ever partenered in.

"Hey Izzy." A warm voice said from behind me. It was Jake. I meet him in one of our missions many years ago when we were killing armys. We had been best friends ever since.

I smiled at him and slid my arms agound his tone stumic. "He Jake" I said. He truely brought me joy. He mimciked my movements and rested his head ontop of mine. He towered over me so I had to giggle when I felt his back arch to really put his head on top of me.

"What are you laughing at Izzy?" He half laughed and half yelled.

"You, what else would I laugh about." I joked.

"Izzy, Aro wants you to go see him." Jane infromed me from behind Jake. I jumped slightly, I had not heard her coming. I nodded once to her before stepping out of Jake's embrace and walking to Aro.

***NEW READER***

I love it keep going plz!

thank you! <3
yor welcome!
i luv it post mre pllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  ggr8

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue. This is,like, totally awesome!

thxx!!!!!!!!!!

**new reader**

i really love the story...can u keep me posted? :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service