The Twilight Saga

Do realize I have a very busy schedule...plus another story so updates may not be close together...this is not all of chapter 1 this is just a taste...this is not twilight related but I hope you enjoy it all the same...Please comment...tell me the cold hard truth....if you hate it say so...if you love it...yay lol

(Do realize in the picture above it does not show my characters 100% correctly...Enri has LONG black hair that runs in waves down his back. And Cora has Ice blue eyes and a more rounded baby face, but Dani (the person who made the banner) did an amazing job on this banner and I HAD to show it off)

There was a bitter wind to the night air, the stars were twinkling, and the moon casting its glow across the tall fescue grass in front of me. It was beautiful and frightening. The reason I was standing in this field on a chilly night like this was not for any good reason. No, I was running. You're probably wondering, well what was I running from? The answer would be, I was running from myself and him. And it seemed that no matter how fast nor how far I ran, I couldn’t get away. So now you think, I'm crazy, don’t lie I know you do. I mean how in the world could a person run from themselves. It’s not easy I can promise you, in fact it’s impossible. No matter where you run, no matter how far you run, your past always catches up to you. I was destined to become one of them. My parents had sold my soul to keep me alive as a baby. I was brought back under the condition that on my twenty-first birthday he could have me.

My breath was coming quickly as I continued peeking over my shoulder. This night would be the night. It had to be the night they would force me to join them. I couldn’t join them. I wouldn’t join them, they were evil. I am not evil.

I slowly walked forward into the open field casting glances in each direction as shivers ran up and down my spine. I felt them watching me. I knew they were here, somewhere. I would have to fight. I would rather die fighting then succumb under their power. I heard a noise and my body went numb. No, not yet I’m not ready. I twirled around to face him. He was tall, much taller than I remembered him. He towered over me by at least two feet. His long black hair was making midnight waves behind him as the wind rippled through it. His eyes shined even darker than his black hair sending more shivers down my spine. His lips twitched and slowly formed into an evil and sadistic smile. Behind him was an army of his “women” if that’s what you would call them, they were his brides. He wanted me to join the flanks. I would never join willingly though, and he knew that.

“Cora.” His deep silky smooth voice cooed.

“Enri.” I spoke through clenched teeth.

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

Im glad you love it =D
its rilli nyc :D keep me updated
Okay...will do!
Chapter 2
(Chapter not complete but Im not making alot of progress and I dont wanna punish you guys for my inability to write at the moment...I hope you enjoy.)

What is a soul? How can a soul be described. I’ve been told my whole life that when I grow up, I get to go with Enri, that he had my soul. I’ve always wondered just what is a soul, and who is this Enri?

I guess the way I could describe a soul, whether it be right or wrong, would be an invisible essence that makes a person complete. I had never felt complete.

My parents did their best to keep me from hating them, from rebelling against them. But after 20 years of being told that my own parents sold my soul, I hated them. I wanted nothing more than to be rid of them. They kept me alive for selfish reasons.

Then I would stop and think, if they hadn’t been selfish, I would be six feet under. I wouldn’t have the friends I have, I wouldn’t know who my parents were, I wouldn’t have experienced life. So I would calm down and apologize.

I really hated the look on my parents face when I was brought home under the arms of police officers, so tonight was going to be difficult. Yea, that’s right, I got arrested again. Im sitting in the back of a police car, with Police officer Jennings at the wheel. Luckily he was one of my favorites.

“Why were you drinking Cora, you’re not twenty-one yet. Stay young while you have the chance. The booze ages you.” Mr. Jennings complained from the front seat.

“I WAS being young, I don’t see why you had to ruin things…again.” I folded my arms across my chest acting even more immature than a sixteen year old.

“No, you were being stupid, if you had jumped off that ledge…” He stalled.

“If I would have jumped off that ledge, I would have flown.” I started laughing hysterically.

I watched as Mr. Jennings shook his head from the front seat. I was drunk, I didn’t mean anything I was saying. I looked out the window trying to control my giggling and watched as the large Victorian style houses passed by. I hated this neighborhood, but it’s where I grew up.

There it was, on the end of the street. My parents house. It was a large two story house made of grey and black brick. It stuck out amongst the rest of the houses, looking more modern. Both my parents cars were parked in the drive way. Blood started pulsing through my veins as I realized that once again I would see pure disappointment painted across my parents faces.

“Okay Miss Lynx. Please, lets make this the last time!” Mr. Jennings said sternly.

“Okay.” I gulped loudly as he helped me out of the back of his car.

We walked to the front door at my pace, which was extremely slow, I didn’t want to do this.

“Come on Cora, better to get it over with now, you know like ripping a band aid off.” Mr. Jennings pat my back.

I took the last three steps forward and stood in front of the door. Mr. Jennings lightly knocked on the door and we waited.

I heard my fathers footsteps as he approached the door and the door unlocked. He peeked out the side of the door and I heard him sigh. The door flung open and my father stood with one hand on his hip the other on his forehead. “Cora.” I could hear the disappointment dripping from his voice.

“I’m sorry Daddy.” I cried.

“What happened this time Jerry?” He asked looking at Mr. Jennings.

“Neighbors over at Parkway called saying a crazy girl was trying to jump off the ledge of a building, when I got there, Cora was on the ledge alright. She was holding a beer while other people crowded below laughing and pointing.” He shook his head and unlocked the cuffs from my wrist. “I’m leaving her in your care, but I can’t keep doing this, Im going to get myself in trouble letting her go like this so much.”

I watched as Mr. Jennings got back in his car and pulled out. Then I turned back to my dad. He was disappointed. I just wanted to die for the pain I was causing them, but of course the liquor in me wouldn’t let me just apologize and get it over with.

“Why do you keep doing this to us Cora?”

“What? Having fun? Well the answers simple, you sold my soul. I have one year left and then Im a goner. No more Cora.” My hands waved around in front of him. “So, better get my fun in while I have the chance. HA.”

I felt the ground getting closer but his hands caught me. “Cora. If your mom see’s you like this it’ll kill her. Lets get you to bed and we will talk in the morning.” My dad pushed his arm under the back of my knee and cradled me in his arms.

I felt sick as he walked up the stairs to my room. The swaying motion of him walking wasn’t a good mix with the beer.

~~~~~~~~~~
8 hours of sleep later
~~~~~~~~~~

“Ungh.” I groaned as I lifted my head off the bathroom floor. I didn’t even know how I’d gotten here.

I stood up slowly still feeling the after affects of the drinks I’d had last night. “Oh.” I groaned more as I let my hands grasp the sink. This was worse than last time.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was beautiful, even with a hangover. My long silky black hair matted up in the back from sleeping on the hard bathroom floor, still had a shine to it. My eyes were a piercing ice blue and set above my high cheek bones, my lips were full and kissable as I’d once been told, and my cute little button nose were all set on my rounded baby face. Definitely beautiful.

Knock, Knock, Knock. I heard someone at the bathroom door. My head was reeling from the noise.

“What do you want?” I whispered.

“We need to talk.” My dad’s voice was sharp from the other side of the door causing me to feel nauseous.

“Five minutes?”

“Fine, I’ll see you in the family room.” Every one of his foot steps sounded more like an avalanche of rocks falling down the side of a mountain.

I grabbed my tooth brush so I could get the disgusting taste of liquor and puke out of my mouth. Once I finished I placed my tooth brush back in the holder and prepared for the talk I would no doubt have to have with my parents.

I walked down the hall and down the stair case. I let my hands trail down the wall as I made it to the first room on the right, the family room. My dad was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. Mom was pacing in front of the window, she had been crying.

“Ahem.” I cleared my throat to arouse their attention.

“Cora.” Mom walked quickly to me and trapped me in a hug. “I’m sorry.”

I didn’t know why she was apologizing, she wasn’t the one who went and got herself drunk and completely lost the contents of an entire night.

“We need to talk.” My dad said lifting his head from his hands for the first time since I entered the room.
This was great!
I'm loving her being a rebel..I would too if my parents told me they sold my soul to a guy:-)
It is sad that she almost jumped off the edge of a building...being so close is definetly not funny, but I guess she was drunk:p
She sounds gorgous...I'm totallly jelous:( Im stuck with having borning honey hair and grey eyes:(
But great chapter! Add more soon please
Well...I have naturally dirty blonde hair and green eyes...I almost made her look like me...but I wanted to make her more beautiful like almost unaturally beautiful lol...plus I wanted her to resemble Enri in a way...with the long black hair...lol

Oh and I love the part where I made her say If I would have jumped off the ledge I would have flown LOL...I had to, I couldnt pass it up lol
its rilli nyc :D
Im glad you think so!
AWESOME
Thanks =D
HAHA, well I guess its definitely a good thing I posted more...don't need any stalked style comments LOL...Im really glad you like =D
Great story but need more. Keep me updated.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service