The Twilight Saga

When Edward parents die in car devastaing car crash he is left all alone with no family. While he is in the hospital recovering from his injury and feeling depressed and more alone than ever a little girl comes into to comfort him. Bella. She gets him though this rough patch and the become great friends or just a little bit more. But when Edward gets adopted, and Bella moves they are sepreated and both very sad, but Bella promises they will meet again. Then when they meet back agian in Forks 12 years later what will happen. Its starts as Edward 6 years old, Bella 5

Chapter 1 & 2

Chapter 3 & 4

Chapter 5 

Chapter 6

Chapter 7 & 8

Chapter 9

locket Edward and Bella have

Views: 1365

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 1 – crash
EPOV

“He’s touching me!” my sister Ella screamed to my mom

“No I’m not” I yelled back

“Edward, Ella cut it out this instance your father is trying to concentrate!” Mom yelled at us.

“Yes mom” Ella and I said.

We were driving up the mountain to go camping up there. It was an annual thing. I looked out the window to see we were on a tight turn. Then a devilish grin grew on my face.

“Slug bug!” I said punching Ella in the arm

“Owie! There’s no beetles!” she said rubbing her arm.

“Yes there is” I said pointing to her shoulder where a fake but realistic bug was placed.

“Ahhhhh!” she screamed, causing both my parents to turn around.

“What’s wrong?” they both asked panicked

“Ha ha nothing” I said pulling the bug off Ella “Just pulled a little prank on Ella”

“Edward act your age!” My dad yelled still looking at us

“I’m six!” I yelled back “Dad look out!” I said pointing forward as the car sped towards the edge of the cliff

“Oh no!” My dad said turning back but it was too late, we were flying off the cliff. “Everybody hold on!”

Then it all went black.

I started to wake up to the sound of a repeating beeping noise.

“How is he?” a mysterious voice said

“He has internal bleeding, several broken ribs, broken arm, and a slight fracture in his skull. But he’s stable.” Another voice said.

“Wait I think he’s coming to” The first voice said

My eyes slowly opened and I saw two people standing near the foot of my bed. “Uhg where am I?” I asked.

“Edward I’m Dr. Cullen, and this is my assistant and wife Esme. You’re in the hospital, do you know why?” Dr Cullen asked me.

“I think I was in an accident.” I said gently rubbing my throbbing head with my unwrapped arm. “Where’s my mom and dad? Where’s Ella?”

The Cullen’s cringed “Edward let me explain to you what happened”

They told me everything, and I didn’t say a word. They told me how our car can off the cliff and into the rocks below. I was the only one to survive, I was thrown from the car on impact it was the only reason I survived.

I could feel tears coming to my eyes, but I held them in.

“Are you ok?” Dr. Cullen asked. I shook my head no. “Would you like to be alone?” he asked. I nodded my head yes.

“Let’s go” He said to his wife. They both walked out and shut the door. But I could still hear them.

“How long will he need to stay here?” His wife asked

“He’s pretty banged up, a few month’s at the least.” Dr. Cullen answered her.

“Poor dear, he was no immediately family, he’ll be put into an orphanage or foster car. He’s all alone” She said

“All alone” I whispered to myself.

Chapter 2- not always
EPOV

I didn’t do anything. I didn’t say anything. I stared at the wall. I tried not to feel anything. I completely cut myself off my emotions. Its way to painful to feel. I’m all alone.

It’s been two weeks since I woke up into this nightmare. I never felt so alone.

I finally sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed so they could dangle to the side. Then it all hit me. I started balling my eyes out, and I couldn’t stop. I could barely breathe. I had my face in my hands as I wailed.

Then I felt something on my knee. I looked down to see a girl about 5 years old, with brown hair resting her head on my knee.

“What are you doing?” I said through my tears.

She ignored my question “Why are crying?”

“My whole family is gone and I’m all alone” I don’t why I felt so comfortable talking to her, I’ve barely said a word to anybody, and I’ve only know her for three seconds.

“No your not” she said as she hopped on the bed next to me “I’m here” she said with a smile and her brown eyes filled with happiness

“Ha, I guess so” I said wiping my tears from my eyes. “Who are you?”

“I’m Bella Swan, you” She said

“Edward” Then I felt some more tears running down my face

“Did I say something to upset you?” She asked suddenly worried.

“No” I said wiping my eyes again “It’s just that your name reminded me of my sister”

“Oh what was your sister’s name?” she asked

“Ella” I answered her

“That’s a pretty name” she said and put her head into my lap

“Yeah, just like yours” I said as she smiled up at me.

“Bella!” some kid called we both looked to see a boy a little younger than Bella in the door way.

“Jake go away!” Bella hissed as she sat up at the boy who I guessed was Jacob.

“Come on Bella, Uncle Charlie is worried!” Jake whined

“Tell him I’m fine, but if you tell him where I am I’ll kill you” She yelled

“Fine, But If you get in trouble its all on you” He said as he walked out the door and closed it behind him

“Uhg he’s so annoying!” Bella said as she curled back into my lap

“Ha I’m guessing you two don’t get along?” I asked

“Not one little bit” she said giggling

“So you never told me why you are here” I said

“In your room or in the hospital?” she asked

“Both” I said smiling

“You have a cute smile” She said

“Don’t go off topic tell meee!” I begged

“Fine, fine, fine. I’m at the hospital because my moms having a baby.” She finally answered

“Boy or girl?” I asked

“Boy, I think his name is going to be Ashton”

“Coolio, now why are you in my room?” I asked

Bella’s face fell a little, and sat up and leaned her head on my shoulder “I heard you crying. I thought you were dying or something. When I went into your room and saw that you were fine, but really sad I felt bad. You looked like how I did when my parents get into a huge fight. So I came in to cheer you up. And I think I just did” She said her smile slowly coming back.

“Yeah just a little bit” I said smiling at her.

“Good” she said as she punched me in the side “Can’t have you being all mopie”

“Ow ow ow broken ribs, broken ribs” I said wincing

“Oh my god I’m so sorry, sorry” Bella said trying to be genuinely sorry, but couldn’t help but to laugh and I couldn’t help but to laugh with her.

“You know Eddie your pretty cool” she said getting comfortable on my bed

“Don’t call me Eddie I hate that” I playful growled at her

“But I can and I will, so you can get over it” She said smiling at me

“Ok then I get to call you Bellsy” I said

Bella grimaced “Deal” she said holding out her hand to shake. I took it and we shook.

“Bellsy what do you want to do now?” I said with a huge smile on my face

“I don’t know Eddie” she said smiling back “how about we just lay around and watch some TV or whatever” she said as she patted the spot next to her.

“Ok sure” I said and laid down next to her. She grabbed the remote and put it on sponge bob. She rested her head on my shoulder careful not to hurt me again. We watched two episodes until I noticed that she fell asleep, and soon I fell asleep also.

I don’t know how long I was asleep until I felt Bella shake me lightly

“Edward, Edward, Eddie!!!!!!!!!” she yelled at me

“What, what?” I said as I groggily woke up

“My parents are making me leave” she said not looking happy

“Oh” I said my face falling, and I could feel tears starting to come to my eyes

“Hey, hey” she said lifting my chin up to look up at her “I’m coming back tomorrow, ok?”

I smiled at her “Ok”

Bella jumped off her bed and ran into the arms who I can only guess is her dad

“Bye Eddie!” she said as she started to leave

“Bye Bellsy!” I said. And then the little happiness I got from being with her went away. I started to cry again until I heard the little pattering of feet run back into my room. Bella ran up to me, and stood on her tip toes and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“See you tomorrow. No more crying” then she ran back to her family
please tell me what you think, i think this is really cute but tell me what you think

Ofcoarse its really cute nd nice ... pls cont:)

nd update me once u post d nxt chapter :)

Sounds very interesting...continue please!
lol thanx

this is good. post more soon

ok ill try to put the nxt chap up tomarro
I love this!!! Could you please keep me updated?!?!?

yeaah sure hopefully I'll have the nxt one up soon

I love this!
lol thanx
yes please

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service