The Twilight Saga

Living is a problem because everything dies
Edward gives in to Bella so they do you know what. Jasper tries to kill Bella on her 18th birthday. So Edward leaves Bella. What will happen know he's gone?

Chapter one- that pain  I don’t think its just heart break

“Bella. I just don’t feel the same way for you as I did last week. I don’t love you anymore.” Edwards words echoed in my head as I stared at him.

“what did last week mean to you? nothing?” i whispered.

“No. you where just anther girl Bella. I thought you where the one for me but you where the same as the many other girls I've had.” One of many girls so he lied about it being his first time. “promise me Bella... don't come looking for me.” All i could do was shake my head he kissed the top of my head and ran off into the forest. i stud there, staring at the place where he  had dispeared. after about ten minuets of just standing there; i stepped toward the place i had last seen him. i walked for what seemed like days when it was actually was only a few hours three maybe four at the most.

It had been dark for about a hour and was raining, when i felt a sudden wave of strong dizziness and norsea. i had to sit down or i would fall. I had my head between my legs and vomited violently. When I was sure there was nothing left in me and took out a peace of gum. i started to walk aging not really caring where i walked. i carried on walking till i fell. i lay there not wanting to get up, but also my stomach felt like if I did stand up it would explode. i must have fell asleep as the next thing i know a pair of hot arms around.

“what has those bloodsuckers done to you.” a husky voice spoke. “We should get her into  the warm.”

“yer. back to mien mutt.” a male voice  joked.

“We live in the same house leech. are you sure Matt wouldn't mind?”

“yer. i could just make him if he objects.”

“hey. i reconise her from when i lived on the rez”

“She didn't go after you with a pitch fork for telling? Did she?”

“No. She didn't live on the Rez.”

“Good. Cause Jake we care about you. Gee I care about a dog. We wouldn't want anythin hurt you mate.”

“Your not beein gay for me are you Nat?”

“Sorry bro I don't swing that way. Even if I did i would have taste.” they both laughed.

“Hey. I'm quite a catch”

“Whatever.” Suddenly it had got warm. “Honey Where home”

A voice came from a distance “Nathan I can smell you.” a door opened and closed. “Well who's  this?”

Tags: 18th, Bella, Bella., Edward, Jasper, Living, So, What, a, because, More…birthday., death, dies, do, everything, gives, gone?, happen, he's, her, in, is, kill, know, leaves, love, moon, new, on, problem, so, they, to, tries, what., will, you

Views: 2903

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you it's just how will he react
om my what will the rest of her family say about edward just showing up
You so have to update soon I'm on the edge of my seat....literally
Hurry!!!!!
love it!!!

Chapter 15- WHAT!!!!- Edward

Bella pulled away. In all of the time I was with her I can’t remember her ever doing that and I remember everything in this life as I am a vampire and like elephants vampires don’t tend to forget things. She said “We need to talk about something important.” Me being the idiot I am, just said,

“What’s more important then our love?”

“What our love made. Our kids.” My mouth fell open. I forgot to breath.

“No way. It’s impossible. I am a vampire. Vampires can not reproduce.” Had Bella gone nuts in my absence? The answer to that’s was yes. I just stared at her, like a moron.  She looked like she was going to cry, but no tears came because she is a vampire.

“It’s true that we thought that, but we where wrong. Edward, we where wrong and we have three beautiful children to prove it.”

“WHAT!!!! Three children?”

“Yes. Edward triplets. A boy and two girls.” I’m a dad. Maybe I was crazy. Oh well, if this was crazy I’m not going to complain.

“Really? Wow I’m a dad. That’s a shocked. Can I meet them?”

“You’ve sorta met one of them.” I looked confusedly at Bella’s beautiful face. “Carlie’s your daughter.”

“how she looks about six and it’s been two years?”

“Vampire, human highbrids grow faster then full humans. The pregentce just took a few days less then a month.” She explained what had happened and how her life was. “so are you ready to meet the other two. I’m going to warn you that Anthoney isn’t in the best of moods.”

“oh okay” we walked down stairs in to the living room where a girl sat channel surfing. She had the same colour hair as me, it fell in ringlets to her waste.

“Nessie where is Matt, Nathan and Jake?” Bella asked her.

“Out.” She answered while turning around. She gave me a big grin.

“Nessie I want you to meet Edward. He’s your dad.”        

She ran other to me and gave my waste a big hug. I picked her up and she put her arms around my neck.

“Where have you been daddy?” she asked me.

Thank you
awwwawwawwwawwwawwwwawwwwawwwwawwwwawwwwwawwwwawwwawwwawwwawww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is soooo cute! love it post more soon XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  i absolutly love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you
Thank you
aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww         i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service