The Twilight Saga

Living is a problem because everything dies
Edward gives in to Bella so they do you know what. Jasper tries to kill Bella on her 18th birthday. So Edward leaves Bella. What will happen know he's gone?

Chapter one- that pain  I don’t think its just heart break

“Bella. I just don’t feel the same way for you as I did last week. I don’t love you anymore.” Edwards words echoed in my head as I stared at him.

“what did last week mean to you? nothing?” i whispered.

“No. you where just anther girl Bella. I thought you where the one for me but you where the same as the many other girls I've had.” One of many girls so he lied about it being his first time. “promise me Bella... don't come looking for me.” All i could do was shake my head he kissed the top of my head and ran off into the forest. i stud there, staring at the place where he  had dispeared. after about ten minuets of just standing there; i stepped toward the place i had last seen him. i walked for what seemed like days when it was actually was only a few hours three maybe four at the most.

It had been dark for about a hour and was raining, when i felt a sudden wave of strong dizziness and norsea. i had to sit down or i would fall. I had my head between my legs and vomited violently. When I was sure there was nothing left in me and took out a peace of gum. i started to walk aging not really caring where i walked. i carried on walking till i fell. i lay there not wanting to get up, but also my stomach felt like if I did stand up it would explode. i must have fell asleep as the next thing i know a pair of hot arms around.

“what has those bloodsuckers done to you.” a husky voice spoke. “We should get her into  the warm.”

“yer. back to mien mutt.” a male voice  joked.

“We live in the same house leech. are you sure Matt wouldn't mind?”

“yer. i could just make him if he objects.”

“hey. i reconise her from when i lived on the rez”

“She didn't go after you with a pitch fork for telling? Did she?”

“No. She didn't live on the Rez.”

“Good. Cause Jake we care about you. Gee I care about a dog. We wouldn't want anythin hurt you mate.”

“Your not beein gay for me are you Nat?”

“Sorry bro I don't swing that way. Even if I did i would have taste.” they both laughed.

“Hey. I'm quite a catch”

“Whatever.” Suddenly it had got warm. “Honey Where home”

A voice came from a distance “Nathan I can smell you.” a door opened and closed. “Well who's  this?”

Tags: 18th, Bella, Bella., Edward, Jasper, Living, So, What, a, because, More…birthday., death, dies, do, everything, gives, gone?, happen, he's, her, in, is, kill, know, leaves, love, moon, new, on, problem, so, they, to, tries, what., will, you

Views: 2740

Replies to This Discussion

Arrrr that's classified for another few chapters but nathan ive got a part for him to play Matt I'm not to sure about if you want to suggest anything feel free
Thanks I love your story (love at first sight) too

Everyone read Jeri's stoy it's awesome

Awesome!

Thank Ashley
Plz keep me updated!!!
love it cant wait for more
I am going to start chapter five in the morning after homework though so it will be more like afternoon as I have a graphics project to finenes

Song for chapter 5

Chapter 5- mission – Nathan

“I’ll be in in five minutes. Okay?”  I nodded at Matt and closed the car door. I walked at a fast human rate though the hospital automatic door. It was still visiting time, so a member of the public wondering would go unnoticed. I knew the way to blood bank so when I turned into a deserted corridor I started to run at a speed a human wouldn’t be able to see me. In about half a minute I reached a desk with a blond girl sitting at it.

“Nathan Green is that you. You haven’t changed a bit in since freshman year how long ago was that?” The girl babbled. Who was she, she seamed to know me and I kinda recognised her.

“Oh my. Jess it’s been eight years. How you’ve been?” She was my ex-girlfriend from when I was human.

“Oh I’ve been good. I’m married now to Jack. How have you been? It must have been hard losing your mum like that.”

“It was hard losing mum but I’ve got on with my life.”

“Oh, sorry to bring that up. So how long have you been back in Seattle? Last I heard you where living in Italy with family?” I looked at my watch. Matt will be there in a minute. No more chit chat. “Oh I’m sorry I’m keeping you. How can I help you?”

“I’m there to pick up a large order of O negative for Forks hospital.” I showed her my fake hospital pass. She looked at her computer screen and frowned.

“Sorry there seams to be no order for Forks hospital.” She looked up into my eyes. Perfect. I consented on her mind and spoke in the tone of voice which allowed me to mipulte peoples minds,

“Well check again, I really need this blood now and your going to forget  you saw me today and your going to up the order on the computer for half your stock of O negative.” She repeated what I had told her and she typed something. At that moment Matt walked down the hall and nodded. I showed him a thumb up to show that everything was going to plan.

“Sorry about that, I don’t know what’s up with me to day. Follow me Mr. Green.” I followed there though a door where she started to shiver and gave Matt and I four large freezer boxes. We said our thanks and ran to the car.

“Well that went to plan; I told you it would work Nathan.” Matt said as he patted my back. He dove out off the car park and the next thing we where speeding down the highway towards home. “It seamed like you knew that girl. Do you or is it your Nathan charm?”

“Hey bro it was well before you where around. That’s all I am saying on the matter.”

“Ohhhhhhhhh. She broke your heart didn’t she?” something on my face must have answered his question. “Another one you’re so gullible Nat. You need to grow up. Oh yer you can’t your a vampire stuck at Fifteen.”

“Thanks to you remember. Can we stop talking about this know.” I put the radio and ‘This love (will be your down fall)’ by Ellie Golding was on. Matt was about to say something when I cut in; “shut up I love this song.” We sat in silence the rest of the way home. I was wondering how Bella would react to the blood, would she totally grossed out or would she okay with it? I’ve only really just met her.  Well the first part of my mission to save Bella has went... well so far to plan. Will it all go that way. That’s one thing I have no clue about.

love it!!!
Thank you

love it

keep me update

Thank you jeri Ellie golding is one of my favorite singers she has a beautiful voice her alumb Is amazing this isnt even one of her best songs she's that good

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service