The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4200

Replies to This Discussion

I love it, please keep me updated
We shll Gayle and thanks for reading
Cheers
Michelle
Hi Michelle
I am so excited to see where this story leads. i was so sad when The Heart Is A Bloom ended but this is so wonderful I think I might recover from my sadness. I love the way you have brought them all together and even thiough I find it hard to see Bella with anyone but Edward you have given us a character who is so kind, caring and lovabel that I feel almost sorry for him when Edward arrives to mess things up LOL (can we say run on sentence? If I were talking I wouldn;t have taken a breath.) I absolutely love this and can't wait to see what happens next.
Hugs
Sarah
Thanks for your ongoing support Sarah Beth. I am having fun writing this one - I was very sad to finish The Herat is a Bloom too. I find it difficult to have Bella with anyone else but Edward too and for once the guy is not a bad guy - he is really nice so that will make it even harder to separate them in order for Bella and Edward to be together - sigh.

Thanks for reading
Cheers
Michelle
Hi Paula,

Glad that you are reading this story too. Thanks for that. Will post as soon as possible because I know everyone wants to meet Edward.

Cheers
Michelle
oh it's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along....
don't want that to happen to me.
based on this chapter alone,i can say that Peter is a good person and hurting him would be difficult but...
ahhh... i like the way alice and jasper met. so cute!!!!!!!!
this is the side of jasper i'd always wanted to see, his playfulness. =) cute cute cute cute!!!!!!!!!!!! =)
Hi Missylove annie - I think we all hope that this kind of scenario doesn't happen to us lol. Peter is a good guy so it is a little sad that this has happened.
Glad you liked Alice and Jaspers interaction - that was fun to write. I LOVE Jasper so I wanted to show his fun side
Thanks for reading
Cheers
Michelle
hey gal, glad you've graced us again with yet another wonderful story. keep goin can't wait for more so far, so good. CHEERS GAL.
Thanks Iris. I am so glad that you enjoyed the first chapter and hope you continue to.

Cheers
Michelle
amazing cant wait till edward comes in to play that should be intersting! love it!!!! cant wait for more! update soon!

xoxo
paige
Hi Paige. The next chapter will have the introduction of Edward so I hope it lives up to your expectations. Thanks for reading
Cheers
Michelle
LOVE IT UPDATE ME

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service