The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4226

Replies to This Discussion

That was a real turn around Michelle.

But it was the way it should go if they would have any chance at all.

But I swear to God that James is going to get his. Hate that guy!!

Another great chapter Michelle, thanks.

Please hurry up with your next post. The suspence is killing me..

Thanks Rabizz. I really appreciate that you are so open to what I just did to our favourite couple - we all want them together :)

Hope to have next one up soon.

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Paula,

I wish you could tell Bella that too ( even though I could just write it I guess:)

Thanks so much for always reading and always leaving me wonderful comments that let me know how you feel about the chapters. I appreciate it.

Cheers

Michelle

I am crying because of that chapter.  It was so emotional and I can't stand that Edward is walking out.  He is right he needs Bella to realize what she is doing.  He needs to leave and Bella needs to chase after Edward.  It is the only way she is going to know that Edward is what she needs to heal.  He has been so patient and loving with her and she is pushing him away.  So so so sad that I can't stand it....  It is a great chapter and I really want to know what is Bella thinking letting him walk out of her life.....Please hurry and post more soon.
WOW !! I'm speechless....I 'll just have to diddo what everone else said...........This was a very sad chapter....If I could come thru this screen and beat the living crap out of James I would...........I can't believe Rick would believe James.......uuurrrrrrrr......I just want to scream............I agree Jasper needs to tell Bella that Peter wanted her to be happy with Edward...........Someone also needs to tell Rick what that slimeball James did to Bella at the bar......I know Edward touch on it, but Peter's parents really need to know what James intentions were that night......If he had the chance then he would have taken from Bella what he wanted.......................I hope they work it out, but right now I feel like Edward..until you post again

Hi Robyn,

For a moment I thought you were going to say if you could come through the screen and belt the living crap out of me you would but then I saw that it was James you were mad at not me....phew. This chapter was full of everyone's sadness and was hard to write but hopefully things will get better for them all.

I so love the fact that you are always there encouraging me with your comments. Thank you so much for that.

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Melissa,

We are starting to get to the bottom of things now and soon it will be fixed one way or another. I am so humbled that this chapter made you feel enough emotions to make you cry. Thank you for that. I will post as soon as possible.

Cheers

Michelle

hey gal, nice but soo sad. First of all rick damn you, and bella when will you ever learn? Cheers gal

Sorry Iris. The sadness will hopefully lead to happiness down the track. Bella does need to learn - how could anyone give up a man who is so wonderful to her. Thanks for reading!

Cheers

Michelle

Michelle

I hate when Edward hurts you have to make it better soon. Bella better coming begging on her hands and knees. after all the love ,patient, care etc that Eddie show her this is what he gets. He is a true man that puts her needs before his own. I am crying because he is hurting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am like so loving this story!!!

Thanks Jules,

I really appreciate that.

Cheers

Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service