The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4199

Replies to This Discussion

Your welcome... but actually thank you for giving me my twilight "fix"! if i didnt have this i dont know what i would do!!!

Hi Paula,

Some big decisions will need to be made soon but I won't reveal what yet. Thanks for enjoying the chapter and I have to admit I liked the ending too. :)

Cheers

Michelle

that was one of my favourite chapters so far :)

Thanks Isabella, I am glad you liked it.

Cheers

Michelle

Wow, that is so . . . I don't have words for this chapter. I now know how hard you work on this story. You give the story so much detail, I only have to say you read a lot and study hard. You are very talented, and I expect a book from you on the bookstore or the library.

Hi Michelle

What a chapter! I had a feeling Edward would run to Paris and i ma so glad that Jane pointed out what might happen when he's gone. I hope he thinks about that and that somehow he and Bella will talk, really talk and stop fighting what they both want. I just loved this chapter for all the emotion and tension but the love and friendship that is trying so hard to bring our fave couple back together again. LOVED it and can't wait for more.

Hugs

sarah

Hi Sarah Beth,

Paris does seem like an escape for Edward but it has been a huge coincidence that it has happened now for him. I enjoyed letting Edward and Bella's friends show them that they mean something to one another and we are all hoping that they get their act together so that we can see out favourite couple be happy.

Thanks for always commenting and reading

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Bella Cullen,

I do try and work hard on the story because everyone seems to be enjoying it and gives me such lovely comments in return. Thank you for saying that I put a lot of detail in it - sometimes I think I am not particularly descriptive and miss out on the things that I see in my head. Thank you for you kind words.

Cheers

Michelle

It was genious to have someone point out what will happen if they get with other people.  The ending was amazing cornering edward so he would have to face Bella and for her to get the last word in and walk out.  Edward has to follow up on that even if he is leaving for Paris...   Bella can't end with that because she loves him or she wouldn't of said that at the end.   I am amazed by your story and cant' wait to see what will happen next....  I love Bella and Edward.

Thanks Melissa. I kind of wanted the people around them to do things that would push them together. Neither of them are thinking straight and are allowing outside forces to push them away from one another. I want their friends to push them back together. They definitely need to have a discussion even if Edward leaves to get back to his work. Thanks for your kind words about my story - I really love hearing what everyone thinks about what is happening.

Cheers

Michelle

I love it like so much. So much detail you are an amazing author keep it. I hope one day you have an actual book in the store because I would buy it!!!!

Hi Effy,

Thank you for your compliments. I am enjoying writing stories on this site because everyone is so positive and enjoy things, mistakes and all. I hope you continue to enjoy.

Cheers

Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service