The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4183

Replies to This Discussion

Yep always will support you! come back soon and make me happy LOL!!!

That chapter was so much. It was a beautiful ceremony and I am happy Edward adn Bella could be happy for their loved ones. I am so blown away at the emotions I felt in this chapter. Edward and Bella have so much love and hurt and passion in them for each other and I felt every bit of it. I am so sad that Bella cant just tell him she loves him too. I hope that when they talk that they will get it all out in the open and that they will do the right thing. I am super sad there wont be an update for so long but I will try to be patient. lol keyword being try. I completely loved this chapter. You are amazing!

He's so darn stubborn!!!!  If he would just shut up for a minute everything would be fine!!!!  He can be such a dummy sometimes!!  haha!!!  I loved it!!!  And I can't wait for more as always!!!!  Have fun camping with your fam!!! 

Stac  =o) 

emm ...really dont know what to say ..

you probably got bored of me saying the same things every chapter over and over but i cant help it!!!sorry!! your story is simply...STUNNING..!!

i enjoyed every piece of it

the kiss just made me feel like i'm in another world!!

if Edward just could be patient for 3 more seconds!!!GOD!!

i cant believe how things are so complicated between them..but it would have been completely different if any of them was just a bit earlier confessing how he felt.

but i think edward could have been smarter figuring out that sth had changed with all those signs she  gave him during the wedding..

the question she asked him about peter gives one too many to think about it was so meaningful to me

but i believe everything has its own exact time to happen

though i'm sad you'll post late i truly wish you have great time camping as a pay for the extremely pleasure you give me whenever i read your story 

all i want to say now is that we'll all miss during for this two weaks 

love 

monica

OMG..If only he would stop and wait for her to talk..Then he would be so happy..

UgghhhEdward...Really..

--KITKAT

hi michelle

omg

edward needs to stop and listen to bella if he would he would find out that she love him to.... bella needs to stop being so shy and tell him how she feels before its to late....

as always amazing story

love love love it

this was really wonderful dear. can't wait for the next one and i can see a postive ending.. hopefully..
that chapter was so good i loved it post more soon
love it
OMG...I think I'm going to burst!!!! Please let the next chapter be the one that she says that she loves him too!!!
Love it!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the update!!!! I cant wait for more!!!!! Why did he have to leave so fast? Please write soon!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle,  it was incredible and I am so glad Edward professed his love but Bella can't let him walk away like that.  No matter what is happening at the wedding she cannot let Edward go after what he just said...  She must explain and do it quickly.... I will be anxiously waiting for you to write more.

Have a good trip!  Love this story................

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service