The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4205

Replies to This Discussion

Michelle'
I hope you had a great time camping but I am so sorry you're sick! Feel better soon!!
As for this chapter it was absolutely wonderfully written. To see and understand exactly what Bella has been feeling and why she tried to hide from her feelings & love for Edward was truly heartwrenching! Grace was so kind and supportive and just the sign she needed to move on! I am so sad to see this story coming to an end but it has been an amazing ride and I can't wait to see how it all comes together! Great job!!
Hugs
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I am feeling much better now thanks :)

I really appreciate your thoughts on Bella's feelings and how she has been dealing with everything. Grace was pretty special in her reaction to Bella's plight and I think it was exactly what was needed to get her head around the rightness of being with Edward. I am feeling a little sad about it being near the end now but I am hoping I do it justice so there is some nervousness there as well.

Thanks for always reading and commenting.

Cheers

Michelle

That was perfect.  I am so happy that the timing was perfect. I love that she had an urgency to talk to Peter and Bella did too. I think it was Peter that got them there at that time. I am so happy that Grace heard it all and helped Bella in a way I think no one else could. I cant wait to find out what happens next. I hope she finds Edward soon. Great chapter I cant wait for the next although I am sad its ending!!! Great work! Love it!

Thanks DaneiMarie,

Life moves in mysterious ways and I guess I was trying to convey that Peter would be looking out for Bella and seeing that she needed some strength from someone else to get her to make the best decision. Hope to have the next chapter meets everyone's expectations. Thanks for your support every time I post.

Cheers

Michelle

That was awsome, I hope that she tells him next, the suspence is killing me!

Hi Tammie,

Thanks for reading and I am sorry that I am making you wait in suspense - it does make it more interesting when we get there though I hope at least.

Cheers

Michelle

You've got a flu?? Thats just too bad!! Get well soon Michelle. I hope other than that your camping experience was great.

The chapter was really emotional and deep. The conversation between Grace and Bella was really touching. I still feel so bad for Peter's loss. I know things wouldn't have turned out this way if he was alive, but still I hope that he was.

Anyways, I still can't bring myself to believe that the story is gonna end. I feel that its too soon. I've spent so much time waiting for the next update and thinking about how awesome a writer you are, that I just can't accept the fact that there won't be more of this story.I hope you come with another great fan-fic when you feel better. I've got my fingers crossed. But well, if you need a break, then I can understand. Still, I'll always be hoping to read a published book of yours. And believe me m gonna be one of the first buyers. :D

Just one more chapter!!! Gawd!!! This thought is not actually gonna go away for now. So no long reviews from me this time. M saving you the big read. xD

Take Care Michelle. You're an amazing person.

Love you. 

Hi Cherub,

I am all better - thanks for caring. Just a few sniffles left and that's about it. The camping trip was great!!!!

It is pretty sad that the story is almost at an end. I have actually just finished writing the last chapter and I felt very emotional doing it. I am going to give it another read through later tonight when I have stepped away from it a little and then I will post. There will be an epilogue after that because I juts know everyone will know what happened.

Thanks for always enjoying the chapters I write and for always giving me such confidence in my writing. I truly appreciate it. Look after yourself and talk soon.

Cheers

Michelle

PS I am not sure if I will be writing another fanfic so soon. This has taken up a lot of my time. Before AnahyR asked me to do this one I did have one of my own that I was thinking of writing - you never know I might take the plunge and do that one - it will have an Australian flavour to it but don't worry that doesn't mean I will make the characters Australian. I will see how I feel at the end of this and how much I miss not posting.

Sounds good! I'm glad to hear that you had fun. :)

Yes, it is very very sad. Heart-wrenching sad. :'( M gonna miss your writing so much. And then your comments later. You have to stay in touch. Kay?

I will. Thanks for always replying back to our posts. I appreciate it. Thanks for everything. :')

PS: That doesn't make me very happy. But you might need a time off and I think that you truly deserve it. And if you plan on writing something else, you know I'll jump in there and make you read long posts of mine. :D 

Australian touch would be amazing. <3 I'd be looking forward to that. :)

Hi Tami,

I SO FULL HEARTEDLY agree with you about Grace - only the words of a woman who has experienced life would be able to make so much sense. A huge Happy Birthday to you as well. I saw on FB that you had a great time - I meant to post Happy Birthday but can't remember if I did. I am way too easily distracted.

How can you make that assumption about Edward not going AWOL Tami? lol You know me by now and know that I can't let anything be too easy for our couple but I still hope that you enjoy it. Tibetr would have been a great choice - I've always wanted to visit there.I have actually finished it and am hoping to have it up later tonight.

Flu all over and done with and there were no mosquito bites to be had due to the coldness- and boy was it cold. Definitely just the flu.

Thanks for enjoying and posting your thoughts. It is always valued.

Cgeers

Michelle

PS. Noone else but the people on here even know that I write stories. shhhh ;) I know, I know stupid but I am only willing to share with you girls on here and fanfic.

Michelle,

That was a fantastic chapter. You chose every word perfectly. My favorite part was the beginning, it was beautifully written. I think Bella finally understands what she really feels for Edward, after talking to Grace. You know? I think it's kinda naive to think like that, but still, I think that Grace was the sign for Bella from Peter. Oh, one more thing, I personally think that it is really nice that Bella still comes to talk with Peter, though he is dead. This thing reminds me of how adult people tell their kids that some of their relatives are dead, you know "in the sky". I think Bella thinks like that in this story. Um... the ending of this chapter kinda seemed to be on a happy note. I wonder... how Bella will tell Edward that she loves him, just the same way he loves her. Well... that thing reminds me some Renee's words, written in the Eclipse book by Stephenie Meyer. I can't qoute exactly what she said about Bella and Edward, but I remember the thing with the satellite, I think it is the same thing in this story of yours. By the way, again, beautifully written. As always, can't wait to read more.

- Ash

Hi Ash,

I did try very hard to make this chapter come across the right way because I wanted to give Bella the right kind of closure with Peter and still respect what she had with him. Thanks for enjoying the way I wrote it and for letting me know which parts you liked.

Cheers

Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service