The Twilight Saga

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

">http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6779/mybanner4ad0d3a58b936.jpgCreate your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Chapter 1BPOV

It was Friday and the bell was about to ring.I was on the edge of my seat. I couldn't wait for winter break,I was spending the all of it with Edward. Ring Ring Ring! Yes I'm free.

I grabbed my stuff and flew out the door , raced to Edwards car and was in his arms."slow down,love " he said.I looked up at him and smiled.He gave me a quick kiss and opened the car door.

We didn't talk on the way home. The ride was too short for a real conversation. We were at the house in 2 seconds.I started to open the door as soon as the engine cut.But I was stopped by Edward who did it himself, always the gentleman. He swept me up in a bridel hold and rushed me into the house.

He sat me on the couch and I sighed heavely. "what do you want to do?""I think I have an idea"I said as I bent my head to kiss him . As our lips met Rose opened the door and we sat up unhappy. Edward took my hand and took me to my half of the house,then sat me down."Bella,I was going to wait for graduation to do this but,"he said as he got down on one knee"Will you marry me?".......................................

comment please!!I am new at this and will need new ideas thanks LUV Megan Ann Cullen

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

YEah really sweet.. keep it up .. add me i want updated when you do new chapts.. plz
cool keep going

Sam=D
This story is really gud so far
Keep me posted gurl!
thanx im glad u all like it, i have an idea for chapter 3 in my mind now
it's really good please most more
r they vampires????
no they are human
CHAPTR 3 BPOV

"Bella, sweetheart are you up?"

"Yea" I said as I twisted in his arms.He kissed me eagerly so I woke up."Happy birthday"

"Thanks love"

"I got you a present" I said as I got up to get it. I got back and his arms were ready for me. But I put the envelope in his hand instead.He sighed and opened it. I snuggled into his neck. His jaw dropped and his eyes popped out of his head.

"Bella, why did you get us plane tickets to California?"

"We'de better get packing"I said sheepishly

"I love you " he said , threw the tickets and house key on the floor.

He took me in his arms spun me around and the day went on in bliss.

"Its just not fair ,why did it have to be California?"Alice said

"We'll miss you"Edward and I said in unison as we got the plane

"See you in June"

Edward took the bags ,I must have look scared because he said" Our love will not change, things will just be different. Trust me"

"I do"

As soon as the plane took off I knew he was right.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

THATS THE NEXT CHAPTR COMENT PLEASE
really good
that's awesome i cannot wait to see what happens
this is not a vampire story......right?
no they are human

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service