The Twilight Saga

Twi Relation: Wolves/Imprint/Bella

Plot: Bella is a friend of Louis, Zayn and Niall. She has not met Liam and Harry yet though. Louis invites her to his and the boys holiday house, for a while, but things get crazy when Liam and Harry both fall in love with her. And Bella finds her self torn between Liam, the one she has feelings for too and Harry who she likes but does not want to hurt. What will Happen when Louis still has feelings for Bella too?

Louis William Tomlinson~Me

21/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella's./Bella's Ex Boyfriend

Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan~Me

18/Human

Can't Imprint/Torn Between Harry and Liam.

Friend of Louis, Zayn and Niall/ Used to date Louis

Niall James Horan~Khrystail Cullen

19/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella

Liam James Payne~Khrystail Cullen

19/Werewolf

Imprints on Bella.

Harry Edward Styles~Subbed by Khrystail

18/Werewolf

Falls for Bella/Imprints on Bella as well.

Zayn Jawaad Malik~Me

20/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella's.

Claire Emma Johnston~Me

17 Years Old

Human/ Friend of Bella

Others:

Name/P/B~

Age/Species~

Info~

Rules:

Long Replies

Be Dedicated

Tell me when going

Have fun :)

Tags: LoveIsNeverEasy

Views: 886

Replies to This Discussion

Harry?

sure :)

Starting

~~~~~

Louis: Me and the guys were at our holiday place, I also invited Bella, she knew me, Niall and Zayn, and I thought it'd be fun if she would hung with us and Liam and Harry could get to know her as she was a cool girl. We were all outside by the water. I chuckled seeing Zayn and Harry arguing again over something by the dock of the lake. I shake my head "Do you two always have to argue like everywhere we go?" I said and shake my head at them and rolled my eyes. I leaned my head back enjoying the sun on my face. I then saw Bella, I was the only one that noticed her. I smiled softly.

Bella: I got where Louis told me to, with my bags and I saw Zayn wrestling over something with Harry and I tried to stop him but Zayn threw his arm back knocking me off into the water with my bag. I spat out the water when I came back up and shot Zayn an annoyed glare, I looked at my bag sinking down to the bottom, so I dived under and tried to grab it but it started to pull me under.

Zayn: I looked at Louis "Yes!" I said and kept arguing with Harry and threw my arm back and accidently knocked Bella down. I turned around to see her in the water then she dived in to get her bag, but I frowned when she wasnt comming up, god the bag must be pulling her down or something. Niall stood by me watching worried as well and he slapped on the back of my head

Harry ;; I stopped arguing with Zayn when he knocked Bella into the water. "She's not coming back up..." I said worriedly. "Zayn!!!" I yelled at him and when a couple more minutes passed I yelled to Louis. "Uh..B..." I stopped, trying to remember her name. "Bella!!! Bella got knocked in the water and isn't coming out!!" I yelled and saw Louis running towards us. I debated on wether to jump in or just wait for Louis...I chose jumping. I jumped in the water and looked around frantically as my air supply started going away. I saw her getting dragged by her back. Once I swan over to her I dived in deeper, grabbing her by her other arm and pulling her up. Damn the bag is heavy...and her, I thought and swam faster, coming up and out of the water. I looked at Bella who was gasping for air. "Are you okay?" I asked and pulled her and the bag out.

Bella: I tried kicking my legs harder but the bag was dragging me down and I was losing my air and I felt someone pull me back up and I was gasping for air, my hair plastered over my face and I blinked looking at Harry who helped me back up "I...thank you." I said and nodded and rubbed my eyes, god, this was not the way I wanted to be welcomed much. I looked at Zayn and shot him an annoyed look "Well thank you for knocking me into the water.!" I said with sarcasm and bit of anger in my voice.

Louis: I ran over to them and sighed in relief when Harry pulled Bella and her bag out of the water. I helped Bella up onto the dock and set a towel around her, well her bag was wet and so was she. I looked at Zayn "Seriously, next time just be more mature and do  not argue with Harry out on the dock" I said and shook my head at him.

Zayn: I rubbed my head when Niall slapped it and looked at Bella "Sorry Bell." I said and sighed, I looked at Louis and Bella, god I knew they were right. I felt bad for her, she almost ended up drowning thanks to me. I sighed

Niall ;; I smacked the back of Zayn's head and shook my head. "You okay, Bells?" I asked, and looked at her. "Sorry about Zayn..he can be very immature sometimes." He said apologetically.

Harry ;; I smiled at her when she said thank you and I tried not to laugh when she yelled at Zayn. I sighed and shook my head at Zayn who rubbed his head in pain. I smacked the same spot and tried not to laugh when he jumped.

Bella: I looked at Niall and nodded "I am fine thanks Nialler" I said and smiled softly "Oh I know, and he's supposed to be 20, seriously, he should act more his age and not like a 5 year old." I said and my eyes fixed on Zayn when I said that. I giggled a bit when Harry slapped Zayn on the back of his head again. I then slapped Zayn aswell in the same spot and crossed my arms over my chest and shot him a glare.

Zayn: I jumped when Harry slapped me on the same spot then winced "Ow...ow...too much abuse." I grumbled "Next time find a new spot if you all want to slap me over again on the head." I said looking at Harry and Bella. I looked at Liam "You're not gonna start slapping my head too, are you?"

Liam ;; I smirked and smacked the spot. "Does that answer your question?" I asked, smiling at his pained face.

Harry ;; I couldn't hold it in so I burst out laughing when Liam smacked Zayn's head. "Poor Zayn. His head is abused."

Zayn: I rubbed my head more and I frowned "Too much hate." I said and looked at Louis and screamed when he slapped my head in the same spot too "Ow..ow" I said and looked at Bella, she had a smirk on her face

Bella: I grabbed  Zayn by his leg and flipped him back into the water as a payback. And I giggled when he came back up and spat the water out. I smirked down at him "See, this is what you get when you make me fall in the lake with my bag" I said "This should teach you a lesson"

Harry ;; I cracked up even more. "I-I can't s-s-s-stop laughing!!! HA HA HA!!!" I relaxed a couple of seconds later and smirked when Zayn got flipped into the water. "Payback sucks..and hurts. Doesn't it Zayn?" I asked, looking at him.

Bella: I giggled and smiled, god Harry was too adorable when he kept laughing like that. I looked at Zayn "Be nice, or next time my payback will be worse then me slapping your head or flipping you back into the lake" I said and smirked at him and then I grabbed my bag and walked into the house to clean up and let my things dry. I dried off and hung my clothes up to dry so I slipped into my bikini as it was warm outside, it was a lovely and warm day. I then pulled my hair up into a tight pony tail and ran outside and jumped on Louis's back "Boo!" I giggled and smiled.

Louis: I helped Zayn out and laughed softly then jumped as Bella jumped on my back few moments later and lost my balance falling into the water and accidently pulled Harry in with me and we all landed in the water and we all started to laugh. I splashed Bella "You missy!" I said and laughed and grabbed her and tickled her.

Harry ;; "AHHH!!!" I got pulled into the water and came up, seeing Louis tickling Bella. "What the hell?! Why'd you pull me?! God, I hate you karma!!!" I yelled at the sky and then helped Louis tickle Bella.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service