The Twilight Saga

Twi Relation: Wolves/Imprint/Bella

Plot: Bella is a friend of Louis, Zayn and Niall. She has not met Liam and Harry yet though. Louis invites her to his and the boys holiday house, for a while, but things get crazy when Liam and Harry both fall in love with her. And Bella finds her self torn between Liam, the one she has feelings for too and Harry who she likes but does not want to hurt. What will Happen when Louis still has feelings for Bella too?

Louis William Tomlinson~Me

21/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella's./Bella's Ex Boyfriend

Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan~Me

18/Human

Can't Imprint/Torn Between Harry and Liam.

Friend of Louis, Zayn and Niall/ Used to date Louis

Niall James Horan~Khrystail Cullen

19/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella

Liam James Payne~Khrystail Cullen

19/Werewolf

Imprints on Bella.

Harry Edward Styles~Subbed by Khrystail

18/Werewolf

Falls for Bella/Imprints on Bella as well.

Zayn Jawaad Malik~Me

20/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella's.

Claire Emma Johnston~Me

17 Years Old

Human/ Friend of Bella

Others:

Name/P/B~

Age/Species~

Info~

Rules:

Long Replies

Be Dedicated

Tell me when going

Have fun :)

Tags: LoveIsNeverEasy

Views: 890

Replies to This Discussion

(please do long replies :) about 3 to 5/over 5 at most lines per character, thank you :)

Bella: I giggled and smiled as he called me Belly, he always called me that "I been good Nialler, how about you?" I said and smiled and then jumped down standing beside him and Zayn and giggled "Aww, is someone jealous?" I said and pinched Zayn's cheek and giggled and made baby noises at Zayn teasing him, I knew how much he hated that. He shot me a glare and then picked me up, I knew that look, he was going to throw me into the lake "Zayn.put me down!" I said, I didnt like being thrown but he did it anyways and he thew me into the lake and I made a big splash getting Liam and Niall wet and Zayn too in the process. I came back up and leaned my arms on the deck and pulled my self up "You evil...evil boy" I said to Zayn and giggled.

Zayn: I looked at Niall "No, I am better." I said and smirked then pout as she did that to me and I picked her up and threw her into the water and chuckled as she got everyone wet. I laughed as she called me evil..evil boy "Aww, you know you love me Bells." I said and hugged her and put her in a playful head lock as I usually did and I ruffled her hair and laughed as she shrieked in laughter, she hated when I messed up her hair like that.

Niall: I laughed. "Zayn, come on, we only get a little bit of time with her. be nice. besides, she hasn't met Liam yet. He needs to be introduced. he's drooling look at him." I laughed at Liam's face and then looked at Bella. "Hey Belly! Come meet somebody!" I called. Still laughing.

Zayn: I whined and held Bella to me "No, she's mine!" I said using my dracula voice and laughed as she tried to get from my arms. "No no." I said shaking my head and held her in my grip "Liam will have to wait." I said and laughed softly and looked at Liam "Don't droll mate, it's bad for you." I said

Bella: I giggled "I am not your's Zayn, you don't own me." I said and flipped him into the water and giggled and looked at Niall "Alright, coming before Zayn decided to eat me" I laughed as I wrapped a towel around me as I was wet and ran after Niall and followed Niall and saw Liam was actually drolling, I giggled softly "Umm you need a tissue" I said and looked at him with a soft smile on my face "I am Bella" I said and held out my hand to him

Liam: I was a little embarrassed that I was drooling. I wiped at my chin and smiled, holding out my other hand. I wasn't sure what to say. I was practically speechless. I just looked at her, holding her hand out. 

Bella: I watched him as he wiped off his chin and I giggled softly and smiled at him warmly. I looked at him as he didnt say anything and I shook his hand softly and gave him a warm smile "I don't bite, you must be Liam" I said and smiled at him softly "You can speak right? or I might just be talking to my self" I said and giggled softly

((be back))

thanks for joining :)

what happened so far?

not much

Liam: I was still staring at Bella with my mouth open. She was so pretty, and she waiting for me too answer. All I could do was change my face into a smile. I looked into her green eyes, and right there was when I fell in love. With Bella. "H-Hi. I'm Liam. Liam Payne. Yes I can speak right. it's just that, i'm n-not quite sure what to say to you. You're so hot." I said stupidly. Niall hit me.

Niall: I looked at Liam as he tried to explain to Bella, what he was trying to say. I laughed at him when he stuttered over his words. he always stutters over his words, so i hit him on the back, and made him spit it out. I laughed again when he told her she was hot. He looked really embarrassed, like he didn't mean to say that.

Bella: I smiled at Liam softly and watched him, his brown eyes seemed to have a sparkle in them making them more warm and making his handsome features stand out. I smiled softly back at him when his face turned into a smile "It's lovely to meet you Liam" I giggled softly as he stuttered "I dont bite, no need to be nervous" I slightly raised my eyebrow when he called me Hot and Niall slapped him on his head, I let out a gently giggle and smiled "Well thank you Liam" I said and smiled softly and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and my eyes seemed to be sparkling as the sun light him them.

Zyan: I got out of the water and walked over to Bella "Did you have to flip me into the water?" I said and shake my head. I pulled her towel from her waist, reveleaing her blue/silvery bikini that showed off her slim figure and it used it to dry off. I looked up hearing another's girls voice and she was the most beautiful girl I ever seen in my life, I stared at her for a few "Umm Hi..." I said and I handed Bella back the towel, not really seeing where I was setting it so I put it over her head

Niall: I was still looking at Liam and his gawking stare. I looked up when Zayn said something, and noticed he was staring at Bella's other friend. Zayn was looking at her. "That's Zayn," I said laughing. "I'm Niall Horan. Bella's best guy friend." I looked at her. Then at Liam, "That's Liam, he's in love with Bella."

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service