The Twilight Saga

Twi Relation: Wolves/Imprint/Bella

Plot: Bella is a friend of Louis, Zayn and Niall. She has not met Liam and Harry yet though. Louis invites her to his and the boys holiday house, for a while, but things get crazy when Liam and Harry both fall in love with her. And Bella finds her self torn between Liam, the one she has feelings for too and Harry who she likes but does not want to hurt. What will Happen when Louis still has feelings for Bella too?

Louis William Tomlinson~Me

21/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella's./Bella's Ex Boyfriend

Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan~Me

18/Human

Can't Imprint/Torn Between Harry and Liam.

Friend of Louis, Zayn and Niall/ Used to date Louis

Niall James Horan~Khrystail Cullen

19/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella

Liam James Payne~Khrystail Cullen

19/Werewolf

Imprints on Bella.

Harry Edward Styles~Subbed by Khrystail

18/Werewolf

Falls for Bella/Imprints on Bella as well.

Zayn Jawaad Malik~Me

20/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella's.

Claire Emma Johnston~Me

17 Years Old

Human/ Friend of Bella

Others:

Name/P/B~

Age/Species~

Info~

Rules:

Long Replies

Be Dedicated

Tell me when going

Have fun :)

Tags: LoveIsNeverEasy

Views: 892

Replies to This Discussion

Bella: I looked at Liam and I smiled softly "Thank you for understanding Liam" I said and hugged him in a friendly way giving him a soft squeeze as I smiled at him warmly and smiled, he was really sweet, thank god he got me

Zayn: I chuckled and smiled at her softly "Well, thank you I guess" I said and smiled at her and winked at her and smiled,

Liam: I smiled at her and gave her a soft hug. I wished she would date me, but I was going to respect her heart. I mean, that's what friends were for, right? Besides she was still getting over Louis. "of course, I mean what are friends for?"

Zayn: I fell into the water and came up and shook the water from my hair and I looked at her "Really? seriously what is with people pushing me into the water today?" I said and pulled my self up onto the deck and pulled off my wet t-shirt and squeezed out the water and shake my hair out again

Bella: I smiled at him softly "That's true." I said and smiled and grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. I stopped as Louis was in front of me and I bit my lip and sighed, he just looked at me and moved to the side as I squeezed past him and went to the bathroom and took a shower and washed my hair, it was around 6pm now

Niall: I watched Anabella and Zayn quietly. She was way too flirtatious. She kissed his cheek as he took off his shirt, and I laughed a little bit. "God is everyone just in love today? What is with that?" I asked maddeningly. I stormed off the opposite direction, and went and sat in the trees a little ways off. I put my head in my hands, and cried. I had no one, no one to love, no one to love me. I was all alone, while my friends were all in love with somebody.

Zayn: I chuckled as she ran off and I shook my head smiling to my self

Bella: When I finished in the bathroom, I got changed after I dried off, I noticed Niall was outside upset, I walked outside and kneeled beside him "Nialler, you okay?"

Niall: I shook my head, but didn't look up. I continued to cry. "I don't want to talk about it." I sniffled. And then I just sat there, not caring what she did.

Zayn: I chuckled and looked at her and smirked "Mhh you not gonna bite me?" I joked and chuckled

Zayn: I chuckled softly and smiled and nodded "Mhh that's good enough for me" I said and go to hug her

Zayn: I chuckled and held her and heard Bella yelling at Louis "Oh Oh, she snapped"

Bella: I sighed as I watched him and I rubbed his back softly "Alright then, I wont ask then" I said and kissed his cheek in a friendly way and got up before leaving him to be on his own for a while, I walked back into the house and sighed and ended up sitting on Liam's lap as I didn't notice he was sitting on the sofa

Liam- I smiled as Bella sat in my lap, not paying much attention.  I tasered her sides and watched her squeal. "Thanks for sitting in my lap love." I laughed, and kissed her cheek. I got a good look at her face, and then my smile faded. "What's wrong Bella?"

Bella: I was leaning against Liam and squeeled when someone poked my hips and I gasped and looked back when Liam kissed my cheek and I turned bright red and hid my face in my hands "Oh my gosh, sorry, I didn't see you were sitting there" I said and sat beside him on the couch "I am just worried about Niall, he's upset" I said and frowned, I noticed Louis watched us and I looked away from Louis and focused on Liam, Louis kept staring and I snapped "Louis! will you stop staring at me and Liam! What do you want from me? seriously?!" I looked at him "I had enough of this, it's like you're tying to make me feel guilty when I am trying to move on"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service