The Twilight Saga

Twi Relation: Wolves/Imprint/Bella

Plot: Bella is a friend of Louis, Zayn and Niall. She has not met Liam and Harry yet though. Louis invites her to his and the boys holiday house, for a while, but things get crazy when Liam and Harry both fall in love with her. And Bella finds her self torn between Liam, the one she has feelings for too and Harry who she likes but does not want to hurt. What will Happen when Louis still has feelings for Bella too?

Louis William Tomlinson~Me

21/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella's./Bella's Ex Boyfriend

Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan~Me

18/Human

Can't Imprint/Torn Between Harry and Liam.

Friend of Louis, Zayn and Niall/ Used to date Louis

Niall James Horan~Khrystail Cullen

19/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella

Liam James Payne~Khrystail Cullen

19/Werewolf

Imprints on Bella.

Harry Edward Styles~Subbed by Khrystail

18/Werewolf

Falls for Bella/Imprints on Bella as well.

Zayn Jawaad Malik~Me

20/Werewolf

No Imprint

Friend of Bella's.

Claire Emma Johnston~Me

17 Years Old

Human/ Friend of Bella

Others:

Name/P/B~

Age/Species~

Info~

Rules:

Long Replies

Be Dedicated

Tell me when going

Have fun :)

Tags: LoveIsNeverEasy

Views: 887

Replies to This Discussion

Liam: I stared at Bella, surprised, and them looked at Louis questioningly. "Niall, just seems to be having a hard time lately. He thinks hes the only one who doesn't like anybody, while all of us have someone that we like, or that likes us." I explained. "He just feels alone is all. You're trying to move on from Louis? I thought you still loved him?"

Bella: I looked at Liam "No, Louis still loves me, I am in pain from what happened between me and him, I have to move on" I said and sighed "Niall is a great guy, any girl would be lucky to be with him"

Louis: "What do you want me to do Bella? do you want me to be fine with this? with you and Liam? or you and Harry or with someone else? I can't be!" I said and sighed

Zayn: "Nah, she can kick his butt" I chuckled

Liam: "Is that what it is? And Louis, you gotta get over it sometime man, Bella can be with whoever she wants. It's her choice, and you have to respect that." I told him. "And yeah, but it seems he can't get a girlfriend. It's eating at him because he watches us all the time, flirting with the people we like, and he has nobody."

Zayn: I laughed "Don't tease, just cause Bella kicked my butt earlier today as well" I said

Louis: "I can't! I love her, darn it!" I said and sighed and I looked at Bella "Looks...I."

Bella: "Don't Louis...don't. I loved you once, but you said your self, we were a mistake, so how do you think that made me feel? You can't just tell me you still love me after that! It's too late, I have to move on and you have to let me" I said and looked at Liam nodding "I noticed, poor Nailler"

Liam: I smiled a little bit, at her burst. Louis kind of deserved it, after what he did to her. "Yeah, oh well though, he just needs to cool off a bit, he's not used to having all of his friends have somebody, and he doesn't."

Zayn: I chuckled as she called my wolfie and I just shook my head "Don't call me Wolfie" I said and laughed softly softly and smiled and leaned against the tree and crossed my arms over my chest and watched her

Louis: I grabbed Bella's arm and pulled her to me and looked at her "Bella...please I am sorry. I made a mistake" I said

Bella: I closed my eyes as I sighed and pulled my arm away from him "You're a little too late for that apology" I said and looked away "I am going to bed" I said and kissed Liam on the cheek "Night" I said before I went to the guest bedroom and I closed the door behind me and went to bed

Zayn looked at her and he chuckled and he looked at her "Why are you so curious if I have or haven;t?" he said and he titled his head at her and he smiled softly and he ran a hand through his hair

Liam: I smiled. "Night!" I called. "I'm going to find Niall, he's been gone a long time." I said and got up slowly, stretching my arms and legs. I waved at Louis, and walked out the door smiling. I found Niall sitting under a tree alone, his head in his hands. I went and sat next to him. "Hey man, what are you doing out here?"

Niall: I listened to Liam sitting next to me, and let the tears continue to fall. I still wasn't in the mood to talk, so I just sat there, not answering. I let him comfort me, and talk to me while I cried. I knew he understood. I just don't think he cared.

Zayn chuckled "Or you are just being very noisy" he said and looked at her "There is nothing to say or Deny" he said and he shrugged and he looked away from her.

The next morning, Bella woke up early and she made some food for the boys, she saw Niall was back inside and she smiled softly and she kissed his cheek in a friendly way as she always did to make him feel better, then something popped into her mind and she texted her friend Claire to come and meet them here, she had a feeling she and Niall would be a perfect match.

Claire got a text from Bella and she smiled softly and she told her she'd come there later today

Niall: I smiled at Bella. She always made me feel better. "Morning Bella." I smiled. I went and sat on the couch, and turned on the TV. I put on music videos and laid my head on the pillow and closed my eyes.

Liam: "Niall, you gotta let it go man." I said, trying to comfort him.

Bella smiled softly "Morning Ni" she said and she smiled softly and she made the breakfast and she set a plate by Niall "You got to eat something Ni" she said and smiled softly. After breakfast there came a knock on the door and Bella let Claire in and walked in with her to the living room and she smiled softly "Guys, this is Claire" she said

Claire smiled softly at them "Hi" she said and she waved softly, she bit her lip in a nervous manner, she was a rather shy girl and she smiled sweetly over at Niall

Niall: I looked up. "I'm Niall." I noticed her looking at me. And I looked at Bella with wondering eyes. Whats going on?"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service