The Twilight Saga

This is my Renesmee Story! Hope you like it!

Prologue:

Jacob was the one person who I was meant to be with.

He Imprinted on me.

So shouldn't it feel that way?

Fate has brought me to him...

But is it what I really want?

Link to sequel, In A Heartbeat:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/officialteamjacob/forum/topics/in-...

Views: 1314

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be posting the next chapter today!! :DD

Only two more chapters!!(;
I know me too D:
But the next story will be BETTER
>:D
Me either :DDD
Chapter Twenty-Two

It wasn't his fault. I understood what he was going through. I like to take the occasional break from life, family, and most importantly, legends. I love my family, but it was good to get away.
It's what I felt like doing now, but I couldn't, because today is saturday. Two things will happen today. One, my birthday party. Fun. Two, we are having visitors. The Denali Clan weren't our visitors, they are like family. The visitors are the Volturi. I hated thinking their name. I hate thinking what they could have done to me... to my family. I was now sitting on my father's old bed, thinking over the events that will take place.
Jacob would be back soon and it put the day at a better level. Another good thing, today, I am officially an adult. I'm four, but I look, think, and act like a seventeen-year-old. I know, eighteen is fully grown but seventeen is good enough for me and my family. And Jacob.
I forced myself out of bed and got dressed in the first dress I could find. It was black, not very cheerful. I put on a little make-up and headed downstairs. When I got to the bottom step, I looked up at an empty living room.
"Hello?" I asked. My voice echoed through the huge house.
I looked around outside then gave up and got in my car. I drove to La Push. When I pulled up to Jacob's house, I immediately knew he wasn't home where he should be. The eerie feeling was what gave it away. I sighed and walked in anyways. I went straight to Jacob's room and sat on his bed, silent, for almost an hour. My phone rang, sending me back to reality.
I flipped it open, "Hello?"
"Renesmee, get your butt down here! Your going to miss your own party!" Click. Alice disconnected.
I placed my phone into my purse and got back in my car.
I felt like crying. I felt like... leaving. Like running away and never coming back. But i couldn't leave it all behind.
I drove down the road hoping Jake would be there. If Jake wasn't there, he was going to get hell from me.
When I pulled up out front of the house, I sighed in relief of the musky smell of Jacob. I ran through the door and straight into Jake's arms. "Don't ever leave me again." I whispered.
"I won't, Ness. I missed you like crazy!"
I pulled back and pressed my lips to his, despite everyone standing in the room watching.
"I missed you, too." I said.
He chuckled, "So, the birthday girl is here. Let the party begin!"
The music started playing and everyone came up to wish me a happy birthday. When everyone got a hug and said 'Happy Birthday', I sat down with Jacob on the couch.
"Where did you go?" I whispered.
"I'm not really sure. I just ran. But I turned around when Leah had phased and told me she gave you the note. It broke my heart to leave you and the note made it worse. So I decided it was time to come back." He explained.
I sighed, "So... Where are my presents?"
Eveyone chuckled and Alice lead me to a huge table, filled with presents.
"Wow. What did you do? Get me two presents each?"
"Nope. Well, some of us did. Here open this one. It's from your parents." Alice handed me a little gift bag.
I tore the tissue paper out and found a small box at the bottom. I opened the lid and found a beautiful necklace. There was a giant ruby in the middle, surrounded by tiny intricate diamonds.
"It's beautiful." I looked over to my parents. "Thank you." I took the necklace out of the box and had my dad secure it around my neck.
He kissed my forehead and whispered, "Happy Birthday." My mom did the same.
I picked up another gift, "Who is this from?"
"Seth and Leah." Alice answered.
I, again, tore out the tissue paper and looked down at another jewely box. "I picked more jewelry." I smiled and opened the box.
Insided, nestled into the satin, was a diamond and emerald bracelet.
I looked at Seth and Leah, "We had money saved up." Leah said.
"You didn't have to buy me something so expensive. I would have understood."
"No sweat, Nessie. When our dad died he left behind alot of money he had saved and we still have more money. Happy Birthday." Seth answered.
"Thank you. So much." I whsipered, tears started to overflow from my cheeks. Jake quickly wiped them away with his thumb.
Alice handed me a box next. "From me and jasper."
I opened it up and found a gorgeous pink silk dress. It had a designer tag. "Wow. It's so pretty. Thank you."
"I thought you could use a little color. The dress your wearing is a little dull. Go put it on." Alice sqeaked.
I ran upstairs, slipped on the dress and came back down. "So? What do you think?"
"Very pretty." Alice said.
"Beautiful." Jake whispered. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and I looked down at my feet.
"I'm suprised you didn't get me matching shoes." I joked.
Alice pursed her lips. "Yeah..."
"You got me matching shoes didn't you?" I accused.
She shook her head, "No. I didn't. Rosalie and Emmett did."
"You ruined the suprise!" Emmett joked.
I smiled and nodded, Alice handed me the box that the shoes were in. "Thanks Aunt Rose. Uncle Em."
"Your welcome." They both said.
The day went on and I opened the rest of my presents. I got more dresses and shoes and prada bags.
The next piece of jewelry I had gotten was from Carlisle and Esme. They were earrings this time. Which matched perfectly to the necklace. I thanked them and they said Happy birthday.
I got through all the presents and not a single one was from Jacob.
I looked up at him, "You didn't get me anything?"
He pursed his lips, "I did get you something."
"Then wher-" I started.
"Turn around." He whispered.
"Why?" I said while turning around. Then I remembered something. I saw my dad stiffen.
I looked at him in panick and his eyes went calm. He motioned for me to turn back around and I did.
The scene was different in two ways.
One, I could smell the Volturi, they were getting close.
And Two, Jake was kneeling in front of me on one knee.
I gasped.
These are the presents she got..
The ones that I explained anyways :D

From Edward and Bella

From Alice and Jasper

From Seth and Leah

From Carlisle and Esme

From Rosalie and Emmett

The ring that Jacob is going to give her in the next chapter :DD

I love how I got the Necklace Earrings and Ring to match :DDD
I didn't want all matching stuff. Thats why Seth and Leah got her something with emeralds not rubys :DD
and why Alice and Jasper got her the dress. Oh yea the shoes gotta add the shoes.
Yay! He's finally proposing!!!! I can't wait for the next chapter. You should make a sequel :D
The next chapter is the last chapter and I am making a sequel :DD
It's called "In A Heartbeat"
Thank you for reading!(;
OMG I LOVE IT!!!
Thank you! Only one chapter left! :D
i will... but i might not post the last chapter tonight because... For some stupid reason, my laptop doesn't have internet connection right now and I am typing chapter 23 on my laptop.. and i would be able to post if i could go on SOOO.... im using my desktop computer right now, which i hate cuz it runs so slowww!!!
ANYWAYS... if i get internet connection back, I will post the last chapter tonight :DDD
Chapter Twenty-Three

Before Jake starting speaking, I needed to make it clear that we had unwanted visitors. Tears started streaming from my eyes. "No. This can't be happening." I said.
Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I shook my head. "Am I the only one who can smell them?" I looked down at Jacob. "I'm so sorry." I whispered.
He looked crushed. His plans to finally propose were spoiled by the Volturi again.
"The answer would have been yes. Just remember that." I whispered, cupping my hand to his cheek as he stood up.
"You don't need a fancy speech on how much I love you, right?" He asked, still whispereing.
I shook my head no.
He held open the box, took out the ring, and slid it on to my ring finger. "I love you." He said.
More tears overflowed my cheeks. "I love you, too." Then I kissed him as passionately and loving as a fiance could. Fiance. I liked the sound of that. I like the sound of Husband and Wife better. He chuckled and I realized I had projected the thought to him. I smiled and pulled away.
He intertwinded his fingers with mine and we walked to the back of the living room, waiting for them to appear.
When they came into view, there were hisses and growls throughout the household. The wolves started trembling. Everyone was on edge, except for Alice. Of course, Alice was the one who had seen the outcome of their visit. No fighting was involved in their visit. Nobody would be hurt, killed, or fought. I sighed as I thought of this and Alice turned arpound and smiled. I get that she wasn't on the verge of attacking, but she was smiling? Why would she be smiling when something so cruel, so menacing was coming forward, torward us. Torward our family and friends. They were the threat. The enemies. And she was smiling at their arrival. I just raised my eyebrows and leaned in closer to Jacob.
He hugged me close as he was thinking the same. This would not be a joyous visit. Everyone acknowledged it and; yet, Alice still smiled. I looked around the room and Edward put on a smile, too. What has this world come to? We aren't supposed to be friendly. Although, if someone snapped, we would be history.
There was a knock at the door and I froze. I couldn't move. The things that wated to kill me and my family returned for well-wishes? I didn't think so.
I looked up at Jake in horror, "Lets Go." I mouthed.
He shook his head, "We can't" He mouthed back.
I sighed a heavy sigh, and prepared for what was to come.
Carlisle answered the door and greeted them. "Hello old friends."
Friends? Yeah right. Just friends who wanted us dead. Friends who would kill us if they had a chance. Some friends.
Alice danced her way to the door and chimed, "Come on in."
I breathed in a big gulp of air and let it out, fighting back the urge to attack. Jake squeezed my hand and I looked up at him. He shook his head and pursed his lips. I took a few more deep breaths and put on my happy face.
Aro, Jane, Alec, Demetri, and felix strolled gracfully into the foyer.
"Renesmee. How you've grown. You look wonderful." Aro said.
"Thank you, Aro. It's nice to see you again." I retorted, trying to look my happiest.
Jane had he glare set on my hand. My left hand. My ring.
"Master, it seems tthere has been a prior engagement. Renesmee and the shapeshifter seem to be betrothed." Jane said. Curse Jane and her observent, scarlet eyes.
"Not everything is as it seems, Jane. Surely you know that." I snapped, stepping forward. Big mistake.
Her glance fixed on me and I suddenly felt the rush of pain circulating in my veins.
I screamed out in pain. "Make it stop!" I screamed. I clutched my chest. It felt like it was on fire. "Stop!"
"Jane." Aro whispered, horror-struck. This gave us reason to fight, reason to start the war. My family knew that, and that's why none of them had gone after Jane. They were trying to make excuses to kill our coven. It was well-known that we were a threat.
"Yes, Master." She said.
Then the pain stopped and I lay on the ground, gasping, my hand clutched around my throat. I couldn't breath. Jake lifted me up and into his arms, while I was desperately gasping for air. A tear slipped from my eye and more were following.
"That was certainly uncalled for, Jane!" Aro said.
"Sorry, Master." Jane stepped back and hid behind Felix.
Once I got my breath back, Jake set me down.
"I'm terribly sorry about that, Renesmee." Aro whispered.
"It's okay." I lied. "As long as it doesn't happen again."
"I assure you, it will not." He answered.
I nodded and pressed myself, once again, into Jake's side.
It was the most horrible experience in my life. It felt like I was being torn limb from limb. Felt like I was in a burning pit of flames. I looked at Edward as I wiped at my tears. He gave me an 'I'm sorry.' and 'I know how it feels' look. I pursed my lips and forced a smile.
"We came to wish you a Happy Birthday, Renesmee. I see our purpose is fulfilled and it seems our presence is no longer welcome. We shall be going now. Nice to see you all again." Aro said, then they gracefully made their way out the door.
When they were clearly out of hearing range, everyone went back to normal, except for me. I broke down. Tears spilled from my eyes and sobs erupted from my chest. I fell to the ground and sobbed into the white carpet, until Jacob lifted me up into his arms. Then I was sobbing into his bare chest. Everyone tried comforting me, making me feel better, but nobody could take back all the pain I was in. All the agony I felt. All the hate I felt torward Jane. How much I wanted her and the rest of the Volturi to leave us alone. Or better yet, dead.
"I'm so sorry, Nessie." Jake whispered into my hair.
I shook my head, "I... b-brought it... on my s-self." I sobbed.
"It was not your fault." Jacob almost growled.
"Yes... It... Was." I said. "I had it coming. I should have kept m-my big mouth sh-shut."
Jake pulled me back and put his finger under my chin, pulling my gaze up to his, "You listen to me. Nobody has any right to do what Jane did to you. You did not bring it on yourself. It was not your fault. You did nothing to deserve torture like that."
I laughed without humor, "You don't know how torturous it is until you've experienced it for yourself. My dad knows the feeling. I'm sure the rest of the vampires can imaging, seeming as they went through their transformations. And there is no doubt in my mind that the transformation from human to vampire is more torturous than that was. But, either way, it was the second worst experience I've ever had." I said, then I smiled.
"Second most? Wat was the first?" Jake asked. I would think, to him, it would be obvious.
"Thinking that I had lost you. That was the worst possible feeling I have ever experienced in my li-... existence." I explained.
"I'm so sorry." He whispered.
I smiled and kissed him gently on the lips, "Don't worry about it. As long as you'll be with me for the rest of forever."
"I promise." He said.
I looked down at my ring and then back up to Jacob. "I can't wait to be Mrs. Black."
"And I can't wait to be the husband of Mrs. Black." Jacob said, then kissed me one more time.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you, too. Forever." He whispered back.
"Forever."
T H E E N D ! ! :OO i cant believe I finished :O
Link to the sequel is on my page!! :D
THANKS FOR READING!!!! :DD

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service