The Twilight Saga

This is my Renesmee Story! Hope you like it!

Prologue:

Jacob was the one person who I was meant to be with.

He Imprinted on me.

So shouldn't it feel that way?

Fate has brought me to him...

But is it what I really want?

Link to sequel, In A Heartbeat:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/officialteamjacob/forum/topics/in-...

Views: 1380

Replies to This Discussion

Carn't waait :) post more for In a heartbeat.. Now :D
I hope you all enjoyed my story! I encourage you all to read the sequel. I'm currently writing it and there will possibly be a third story!(;
I'm learning how these sites work & I found the beginning of this story &totally LOVED it esp w/ the pictures & all!! I'm remembering how 'hormonal' I was at 13-14-15-, but back then [ late '40's early '50's] many of us were totally clueless about sex! It was a very 'innocent' time' -we had all these urges & were being taught they were bad & wrong!! Later when you married you were supposted to 'flip the switch' and it was all supposed to be good, but it didn't always work like that. It took yrs for me to overcome the negativity of the 40s-50s culture, but I vowed not to put that guilt trip on my kids!!! I am totally LOVING reading & feeling the intense passions I felt as a teen but had not been able to experience! Thank you SOOOO much, and blessings to you all for future success in whatever field you ultimately pursue!! Namaste, and ' write ON!!'
This is an intriquing pov!! I want to read hit if I can figure out how to start it!
Thank you! It really means alot to me that you like my stories!
Thank you for all your support!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)
awesome story!
The link to the sequel is post at the end of the discussion...  The link I posted didn't work so the new one is posted above(:

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service