The Twilight Saga

This is my Renesmee Story! Hope you like it!

Prologue:

Jacob was the one person who I was meant to be with.

He Imprinted on me.

So shouldn't it feel that way?

Fate has brought me to him...

But is it what I really want?

Link to sequel, In A Heartbeat:

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/officialteamjacob/forum/topics/in-...

Views: 1383

Replies to This Discussion

I need more
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be posting more today... then maybe some like later in the night :D Imma post as much a I can :DD I really think this story is going to be great and Thank you everyone for reading! :D
Chapter Three

As I was getting ready for school the next morning, Edward walks in. "Hey, dad."
"Renesmee. You don't need to go to school today, if you don't want to."
"No. I'm not going to... miss school because me and..." It hurt just to think his name, "...him had a little tiff. I'm going to school."
"Okay. I won't stop you." He said, and walked from the room.
I continued on with getting ready, and when I was finished, I walked right past my parents in the living room, straight out the door. I was going to the main house. I didn't want to ride with my parents because they would be asking alot of questions. I wasn't in the best mood for answering them. I made my way through the thick woods, when I came in sight of the mansion. I sighed and walked through the back door. Esme stood up and asked, "Renesmee, dear, what are you doing here? I thought you would be at school by now."
"I'm riding with Alice today." I said, simply. I looked up as Alice made her way down the stairs. She tossed some car keys at me.
"Why don't you drive today." She told me.
"I... I don't know how to drive. I don't even have my permit yet."
"Don't worry, you do now." She handed me a small card, drivers license.
"How... how did you get this?"
"I have my ways. Come on, were gonna be late!" We made our way out the door and into the car. I hesitated at the drivers side door. I laid my hand on the handle, not pulling it. I inhaled deeply, and got in. I couldn't dent that I was scared to death. Afraid that i'll crash and possibly die. But Alice would never let that happen. "Don't worry, Nessie. I don't see any car accidents in our future. Even though it's a little fuzzy."
"Okay." I whispered, turning on the engine, and pulling out of the driveway. As I drove down the long drive, I realized that I was a natural at driving. I didn't need a huge drivers test to get my license now, because I already have it. I smiled, as I drove even faster.
We made it to school just in time, but that face I was hoping I wouldn't see was waiting for me. Jacob was leaning against a tree, right next to my family's usually parking spots. This was great. Just great. He just had to make everything worse. I parked next to the tree he was by and got out, closed my door, and hurried away as fast as I could, going human speed. But apparently, it wasn't fast enough. His big hand wrapped around my shoulder, pulling me back to him. "What do you want, Jacob!?" I shouted.
He saw the look on my face and he looked really upset. "I-I didn't mean to hurt you. You need to get that through your head. I'm sorry. Can't you just forgive me. I can't keep staying away from you. It won't be possible. Even if, for right now, we aren't meant to be togther. We can still be friends until then, can't we?"
I tried my best to pull out of his grasp, but it didn't work. "I don't... want to be just your friend, Jacob."
"I know that. I'm just saying, it's the best thing for us right now."
"There is no us! There never was an us, and it looks like there will never be an us!" When he heard my words, he let go and had a look on his face that hurt me. I let my words sink into my brain, and I immediately wished I could take them back. But when I turned around to apologize, Jake was gone.
He hated me. I knew it. I hurt him, deep inside and their was nothing I could do about it now. The thought of losing him hurt me even worse then it did last night. I started hyperventalating, then broke down, sobbing. I dropped on my knees, to the ground and everyone in the parking lot was staring at me. I didn't care about anyone but Jacob. I needed to find him, to make it right. If I didn't he would hate me forever. And I couldn't let that happen.
I finally found the strenght to get off the ground, and I ran into the woods, hoping to find Jacob. I ran four almost an hour, before I decided to give up. He was gone. "Jake.." I whispered, as I fell to the ground in exhaustion.
so sad, but good!
I just read your story. I think it's really good so far. Keep it up :)
New reader! Love it!! Can't wait to read more!!
It's too bad Edward has to be such a jerk - he knows Jacob can be trusted to do what's right!! I know all dads are over-protective, but he should know better!! But I guess that's part of the plot!! Write on!!
Sorry it's kinda short. But i'll write more tomorrow after school!:D
I'm in tears
Aww man poor jake and nessie
i love it
:)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service